ZioSam's Giveaway :) [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
INTRODUCTION

Hi guys. I'm pretty new here, but Smogon has always been a great source of information for me. However, I only recently discovered this section of the forum, and, as I got so many good Pokemon from recent giveaways that are really helping me breeding and building a competitive team in-game, I wanted to contribute with some giveaways too, hoping that they will be useful for new players like me who want to introduce themselves in the competitive pokemon world.

I'm planning to do more than one giveaway, so hopefully i will update this thread with more information at the end of this giveaway!

More over, English is not my mother language, so please excuse me if i make some grammar mistakes :)!

GIVEAWAY

What i'm giving away:

I needed an Hydreigon in my team, so i started to breed some Deinos. I breeded 21 of them: i'll take one, the rest will be given to you :)!

Pokemon stats and nature: All Deinos are MODEST, lv.1, no evs, and they have 5 perfect IVs (one of them has actually 6 perfect ivs). All of them are in a normal pokeball, so sorry, no special balls :(!

Here is the list of the available pokemon listed by ivs!

1) 31/31/31/31/31/31 finished

2) 31/31/31/31/31/23+ finished (1 reserved)

3) 31/31/31/31/31/0-22 finished

4) ??/31/31/31/31/31 finished (1 reserved)

5) 31/??/31/31/31/31 finished

6) 31/31/??/31/31/31 finished

7) 31/31/31/??/31/31 2 available

How to get the pokemon: Just upload on the GTS a pokemon with the message ZioSam. Then let me know in this thread your IGN, level and sex of the pokemon you deposited. I'll do my best to give you your Deino as soon as possible! :)

CREDIT: I wanted to credit Buckert, too. His ditto helped me a lot in breeding those :)!

Last edited:
Hey man, can I have the 6 IV one ? I deposited a Female Lvl 5 poocheyena. Thanks in advance ! :)
Note : I wrote "giveawa" and not "giveaway" due to lack of space :)
Edit : my ign is Mamba

IGN: Dean
Deposited Abra L10 Male
Would like the 5 IV with ?? in Attack please (option 5). Typed ZioSams giveaway due to lack space.

Thanks in advance :)

Sent to both of you :)! I also changed the message in the first post as i didn't noticed that ZioSam's giveaway was too long! Just write ZioSam from now!

IGN: Steve
Deposited: Level 21 Rogenrolla
Could I have the one with ?? in defence? (Option 6)

EDIT: Changed the deposit to a level 21 Rogenrolla (see above), my previous deposit went.

EDIT: Thank you! :-)

Last edited:
Ok guys, this is weird :/! I cannot find your pokemons, so they probably have been sniped. Can you confirm that? Try to upload something else. I'm very sorry :/! Let me know the new pokemon deposited!

Last edited:
I'll take any of them if you still have them, I've actually been trying to get a hydreigon for some time now!

I've deposited a level 30, female Tentacruel. The message is: ZioSam
My IGN: Breaston

Thanks in advance if you can help me out!

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello. Could I have one of the ??/31/31/31/31/31 ones? If those are unavailable, any other one will do.

I've just deposited a level 30 male Forretress, nicknamed "Fernandeath".

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)