Metagame RU Stall

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
CM focus blast reun (and shadow ball to a lesser extent) looks pretty annoying, as does Sub CM Meloetta (not as bad). Dropping Amoonguss for Drapion could fix this but puts more pressure on Aromatisse for cleric support and Golbat as a fighting type check. It does give you taunt / whirlwind / t - spikes / knock offs support though (everyone of its moves are so valuable to stall, lol). Idk what you are using Amoonguss for so I could be opening more weaknesses, but this seemed like an easy change?

looooooolllll I can't believe I call myself a stall player and I forget about a pokemon that used to be considered the end of stall D:

The only way for me to beat cm focus blast reuniclus would be through paralysis with drudiggon and lots of subsequent hax I think :/ because it breaks through slowking at +6 pretty easily if lastmon (I have dragon tail). Amoomguss was for serperior status absorbing kabutops and barbaracle all of which make me pretty uncomfortable if I use drapion but the extra utility is super appealing. Since I have a few extra move slots on this stall team (drudiggon and amoonguss and slowking can change move set easily) I'll see if one of them can can beat reuniclus, leaning towards cm dragon tail slowking atm but I'll double check their move pools when I get in a sim.

Thanks for pointing this out though and I'll try drapion later for sure too but possibly on a different stall team.

As for meloetta though that might wreck me if don't use drapion hmmmmm I'll hope I have useful extra moves (currently using toxic on drudiggon so yeah that's at least one free move)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)