RU Kecleon

P Squared

a great unrecorded history
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ahh I'm sorry, there are a couple little things I wanted to correct

Psychic- and Flying-types, (remove comma) such as Cresselia, Gligar, and Moltres make for good partners, as Kecleon can't stand up to Fighting-types.

Entry hazard setters support, such as Stealth Rock Registeel, Rhyperior, and Bronzong and Toxic Spikes Drapion, will help Kecleon more easily KO foes.

**Physical walls**: Physically defensive walls such as Alomomola, Weezing, and Rhyperior, and have no trouble taking Kecleon's hits and can beat or outstall it.

**Burn**: Burning Kecleon will halve its Attack, (comma) leaving it weak. Examples of Pokemon that can inflict burns include Cofagrigus and Spiritomb, as well as Scald users such as Quagsire and Alomomola.

**Toxic**: Toxic damage limits Kecleon's longevity, as it has no reliable recovery. Common users of Toxic include Alomomola, Bronzong, and Registeel. Furthermore, Toxic Spikes users such as Drapion, Weezing, (comma) and Dragalge can also poison Kecleon and wear it down.

ahh I'm sorry, there are a couple little things I wanted to correct

Psychic- and Flying-types, (remove comma) such as Cresselia, Gligar, and Moltres make for good partners, as Kecleon can't stand up to Fighting-types.

Entry hazard setters support, such as Stealth Rock Registeel, Rhyperior, and Bronzong and Toxic Spikes Drapion, will help Kecleon more easily KO foes.

**Physical walls**: Physically defensive walls such as Alomomola, Weezing, and Rhyperior, and have no trouble taking Kecleon's hits and can beat or outstall it.

**Burn**: Burning Kecleon will halve its Attack, (comma) leaving it weak. Examples of Pokemon that can inflict burns include Cofagrigus and Spiritomb, as well as Scald users such as Quagsire and Alomomola.

**Toxic**: Toxic damage limits Kecleon's longevity, as it has no reliable recovery. Common users of Toxic include Alomomola, Bronzong, and Registeel. Furthermore, Toxic Spikes users such as Drapion, Weezing, (comma) and Dragalge can also poison Kecleon and wear it down.
Alright implemented this last bit too. Now it's ready for upload :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)