No Excuses Tournament [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sapientia can i be subbed back in somewhere opponent never VMd me and I forgoy about this so I don't see how thats fair :( should be a coinflip atleast.

Ive also been active and playing other tours.. Just forgot about this my bad

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You just said it yourself: you forgot about this tour. So did your opponent and I don't really want inactive players in both WB and LB. So I decided to sub both players out in all the matches I would coinflip in a single elimination tour. I might coinflip matches where both players tried but failed due to timezone issues or something (e.g. tomahawk vs forgottenones), but not if I didn't hear a word from any player.

There are always players who are active in other parts on the forum or other tours, but not caring about a specific tour. Theresfore the only possibility to check who "just forgot it" is to talk to every player I didn't hear something from. But I don't think it's the hosts resposibilty to chase the players and check their activity.

Most importantly it wouldn't be fair to sub you back in for IFM either, but I can put you back on the list of subs in case there are some other inactive players / players dropping out / players not wanting to be subbed in.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Sapientia me and void are playing in like 30 mins why did you sub me out :/

EDIT: lol sorry i read the vm as today instead of yesterday so its cool that im subbed

Last edited:
You just said it yourself: you forgot about this tour. So did your opponent and I don't really want inactive players in both WB and LB. So I decided to sub both players out in all the matches I would coinflip in a single elimination tour. I might coinflip matches where both players tried but failed due to timezone issues or something (e.g. tomahawk vs forgottenones), but not if I didn't hear a word from any player.

There are always players who are active in other parts on the forum or other tours, but not caring about a specific tour. Theresfore the only possibility to check who "just forgot it" is to talk to every player I didn't hear something from. But I don't think it's the hosts resposibilty to chase the players and check their activity.

Most importantly it wouldn't be fair to sub you back in for IFM either, but I can put you back on the list of subs in case there are some other inactive players / players dropping out / players not wanting to be subbed in.
yeah sure this tour is interesting i just missed the initial tag

won dpp, lost bw cause of a para and than won oras with the help of an early game crit
ggs Level 56, had a lot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)