ORAS Ubers Mega Lucario Offense Team

Hey there,

I Decided to do a Offense team Based on Mega Lucario, one of most dangerous Mega Evolutions.

Lucario-Mega @ Lucarionite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Aura Sphere // Vacuum Wave
- Nasty Plot
- Flash Cannon
- Dark Pulse // Shadow Ball

This is a Standart set from Mega Lucario Special Set, Aura Sphere is the Main Stab, with Adaptability this thing is not a monster, it's a DEMON! You can also use Vacuum Wave, Giving him a Priority Stab. Nasty Plot is the main Set Up from Lucario Special, with Adabtability + 2X Special attack, it's HK in everything. Flash Cannon is a Secondary Stab Option, Dark Pulse or Shadow Ball gives an Extra Coverage, Hiting Lugia and Giratina

Palkia @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump // Surf
- Draco Meteor // Spacial Rend
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Ho oH is the Main Counter from Mega Lucario, His High Special Defense and a Typing that gives him Resistence from Stab makes him a problem, so i decided to put Palkia; His Typing and move Pool are very interesting, Hydro Pump is main Stab, Giving 1HKO to Ho oH, put you can also use Surf if your fear Missing. Draco Meteor with 130 Base Power and Stab can be my Answer to Strong things, Like Arceus. Of course, you can use Spacial Rend if you don't like Special Attack Drop Ice Beam and Fire blast gives Coverage from Palkia

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 240 HP / 16 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute
- King's Shield

My team really don't appreciate Lugia (This thing is a monster in defenses) I Can't Hit strong in this thing, so i Decided to Put Aegislash, His Typing gives him Resistence from Aeroblast and Immunite from Toxic. He also helps me to Counter Geomancys Xerneas. Gyro Ball and Shadow Ball hits Xerneas and Lugia very powerfull and also comes from 150 base Attack and Special attack. Everyone know how Substitue Aegislash is dangerous, making him immunity from Will o Wisp and Taunt. Kings Shield reduces Attack from Contact Moves and also help me to Kill Pokemons with Poison or Burn.

Deoxys-Speed @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Psycho Boost

I was needing some thing to put Razards, of course, this is an Offense team, Hazards are very Important, so, I Decided to put Deoxys-Speed, He is the Faster Pokemon (With out Abilitys or Itens) and he learns Stealth Rock, Spikes and Taunt, so He is Perfect!
Stealth Rock and Spikes Gives a Lot of Residual damage, Breaking Sash and Helps me to 1HKO some things, Taunt Stops Things like Deoxys-D , Deoxys-S, Greninja and Klefki from Using Hazards and Screens. Psycho Boost with 140 base Power and Stab gives a lot of Damage.

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Oblivion Wing
- U-turn

My team have an Unbalanced weakness from Dark, Ghost and Ground, so Yveltal comes.
Now, with Knock Off and Dark Aura + Life Orb, Yveltal deals a lot of damage in everything that don't resists, Sucker Punch is a Stab Priority. Oblivion Wing is a secondary Stab option, and also heals Yveltal from Life Orb Residual Damage, U-Turn helps me with Momentum and also gives me advantage from switches

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Explosion
- Blaze Kick

Scarf is a very helpfull thing in Offensive, making me Outspeed threats and Revenge kill weakened Pokemons, so I Put Genesect. U-Turn is the best Stab, Gives advantage from weakened Pokemons. Iron head is a secondary Stab Option, and with Scarf have a good chance to Flintch. Explosion Helps me to kill Strong threats and Blaze Kick gives me extra Coverage

Threats:

Thanks for reading, Fyuop

Sup

As you have already said in your team description your team is really weak to both PDon and Extreme Killer Arceus that can 6-0 you quite easily. Rock Polish just smashes you if it manages to setup on your Aegislash / Palkia at +2 / Genesect locked into Iron Head or Blaze Kick and then you have nothing against it, and so can do EK Arceus that can setup on the same mons PDon setups and then beat you without much effort as well. To fix it, I'd just use Mega Salamence over Lucario, as it lets you to check both PDon and Arceus while it's a better mon overall. Lucario is just bad in ORAS and it just works with Sticky Web support but you don't give it to Lucario and Sticky Web teams are just bad anyways because of how many good Defog users there are in ORAS ubers. Salamence checks Ho-Oh a bit tho, that is never bad as it's quite troublesome to manage in your team too. I guess an EV spread of 200 HP / 132 Attack / 176 Speed with a moveset of DD / Roost / EQ / Return with an Adamant nature should do well there, that EV spread lets you beat EK Arceus, to check PDon quite decently. With 176 EVs in speed you outspeed 90s with no positive nature like Kyogre if you have to revenge-kill, that EV spread also gives you a chance to live 1 Judgment from Arceus Rock if you are at full and always OHKO Geomancy Xerneas at +1 after rocks.

Then, you should change a bit some of your mons' movesets tbh. Firstly, I don't get the point of using Leftovers on offensive Palkia (Palkia itself isn't super good either, but whatever I won't force you to change it) as Lustrous Orb is just better overall, also Deoxys needs to run Knock Off instead of Psycho Boost in order to have a chance to beat other Deoxys-S, I'd also use just max Attack and max Speed as it really isn't meant to tank hits anyways. If you like run a bulkier set, just run a set of Magic Coat / Stealth Rock / Spikes / Skill Swap which lets you to have a chance (it's still a 50 / 50 tho) to beat Diancie and Sableye. Blaze Kick on Genesect is also sick, I'd just go with that lets you to revenge-kill Rayquaza that looks quite problematic otherwise (Blaze Kick is just bad anyways, though).

Finally, you can try another set on your Aegislash. A moveset of Toxic / King's Shield / Gyro Ball / Pursuit is generally much consistent in Ubers so you might try it and see how it works (Toxic is rly important in order to cripple things). TBH, however, I'd use something that has more offensive presence in a team like yours, such as Geo Xern or Darkrai, it doesn't rly matter that they aren't Ghost-type mons anyway as no body runs Rapid Spin users.

Best of luck with your team :] I hope I helped!

I Really appreciate your rating Alexander, the problem is, if i change Mega-Luke to Salamence, I Basically change my Team, But your sets really works very well,I'm testing now

Thugly Duckling

I play TCG now
Fyuop, Hi! I'd love to leave a full rate on your team, but I just wanted to ask you first if it's okay I suggest a physical Lucario in the possible rate. I think Nasty Plot is pretty cool, but overall, the physical set is better.

Hey there,
to be honest you are lacking a bit of offensive elements. If you are using a Deoxys-S lead, you should stick the team with some hardhitters. That means you do not want your opponent to Defog your setted hazards away. Lucario is not as good as it used to be in XY, but if you want to build around that pokemon I would rather go for the SD set or all-out-Attacker. Pairing Lucario with Yveltal is a good idea, because it is immune to ground. I would not use Knock Off on Yveltal, even if it is good! I suggest you to run Taunt over Knock Off, since you do not want other pokemons to set up hazards or spam status moves. It is very good against stall as well. Your team does not really benefit from the U-Turn momentum because you do not have Shadow Tag-abuser. On the first look, I would have suggested you to run Gengar, but since your MVP is Lucario, I did not rate you Gengar. So because you do not need that U-Turn momentum, I would run Foulplay instead of it. It does more damage to Ekiller Arceus, which seems to be a weak.
My next point is skipping both, Palkia and Aegislash. Palkia has not the power like the metagame before. I would run Groudon as your offensive Kyogre check, because it covers Kyogre and Xerneas. By adding Groudon you have a new spot for the team. I would use Arceus Ghost instead of Aegislash, to cover the Arceus Ekiller weakness. The CM set is very good as always, so give it a try. Last but not least, I would run Extremspeed on Genesect, because Blaze Kick is not really good at all. I hope I was able to help you!

Lucario (F) @ Lucarionite
Trait: Steadfast
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch / Iron Tail
- Stone Edge

Arceus @ Life Orb
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

Groudon @ Red Orb
Trait: Drought
EVs: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Thunder Wave
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)