Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone let me know what they would take for a HA Ditto, I really really really really really REALLY need one to breed HA for my teams... please?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone let me know what they would take for a HA Ditto, I really really really really really REALLY need one to breed HA for my teams... please?
HA is passed from the mother, or from the father if you're breeding with a Ditto. As Binding Band said, you'll need a mother/father with HA from each species if you want to breed HA Pokemon.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well thats crappy (T_T) I need several HA pokemon was hoping to breed them.
Between XY Friend Safari and ORAS DexNav, most breedable HA Pokemon are available to everyone. Unless you're looking for the few event or Dream World exclusive ones, you can probably find what you're looking for ingame.

Anyone have a Speed Boost Torchic they can spare? Nature and IVs don't matter as I plan to do the breeding myself.

I can offer some 5IV Charmander, Honedge, or Larvesta (non-HA). They're leftover from breeding so they don't have a competitive 5IV spread, but can easily be used for breeding. Standard natures too.

What's a better match for Black Kyurem? I've thought both Dive and Lux, but I feel neither would do it proper justice. (would do Dusk if I get lucky with a shone because of the green... Tube things)

Sassy, Calm, Relaxed, or Bold?

I'm thinking of soft resetting on Cresseila and I'm wondering which of the four nature I should try to aim for. People seem to favor VCG viable Pokemon so there's that to think of.

I'm thinking of soft resetting on Cresseila and I'm wondering which of the four nature I should try to aim for. People seem to favor VCG viable Pokemon so there's that to think of.
Bold is by far the most common nature in VGC/Battle Spot doubles at the moment.

New page...
LF: a 31/31/31/31/31/30 Ditto

FT: a 31/00/31/31/31/31 Ditto

Last edited:

If you're going the VGC route with it I'd go Relaxed. Makes it a better TR setter and Relaxed plus 100 Def EV's allows it to live a CB Knock Off from Bisharp.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone with a Mac generate a few Dream Radar seeds for me? I can pay with what I'm going to RNG abuse.

Suggestions on a ball that matches shiny and/or non shiny HA torkoal? I was going premier or lux. Suggestions would be appreciated

Can anyone with a Mac generate a few Dream Radar seeds for me? I can pay with what I'm going to RNG abuse.
If you cant find no-one else, pm or vm me your calibration information. I can use Chii's PPRNG app on my iphone to generate results,but it is time intensive, due to my phone being a early model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)