Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Ranger Dave
Take a Pancham and name it Technique. Technique believes in technique over brute force, and so it can only ever have one direct damage dealing move on its moveset at any give time. If it ends up having more than one direct damage dealing move (for example, right after capture), you must select one of them to be the one you can use. The others may not be used and must be deleted or replaced with non-damage dealing moves as soon as possible.

Srs Bisnis
Take a Klefki and name it Force. Force believes that brute force is the best way to complete any battle, and that technique is mere flash. As such, it can only ever have 1 move that doesn't deal direct damage on its moveset. If it ends up having more than one move that doesn't deal direct damage (for example, right after capture), you must select one of them to be the one you can use. The others may not be used, and must be deleted or replaced with a move that deals direct damage as soon as possible.

I might be feeling a little lazy tonight. Enjoy your mirror image Pokemon guys.
Accepted, thanks.

Requesting an Omega Ruby scramble. Medium-hard difficulty, and at least one NFE please.

Also reserving this post to put my team here in the future.

Team:
Alright, Phione, you get Junior the Machop. Junior is a rookie fighter with dreams of one day being a star, so you must help him to train! So first and foremost, Junior must solo all Black Belts and Battle Girls you come across. However, because he is still a rookie, he is unskilled in martial arts and may not use any attacks above 50 BP. Once Junior soloes Norman, he feels he has finally figured out a piece of this whole "fighting" thing and may now evolve into Machoke and use attacks up to 80 BP. However, because Junior is still young, his body simply lacks the energy capacity to evolve into Machamp at any time during your run nor use attacks that are above 80 BP.

Alright Phione, take Screw-Up the Shedinja.

Screw-Up is not happy because he was boxed during my Omega Ruby run, and so he hates me. My favorite type is Psychic, so he must solo all Psychic types. I ditched him for Latios, so you may not use the Soaring feature while Screw-Up is in the party. Here comes the hard one: Solo Primal Groudon. After that, his anger is growing, so he must solo 20 Pokemon after the Eighth gym. Finally, solo Wally's Mega Gallade.

Hey! You get Agin'? the Roselia. Roselia has Progeria, a disease that accelerates your aging progress. The older Roselia gets, the less power it has.

You can only use moves that have a lower Base Power than 100 - [Current Level]. So, the higher your level, the lower your maximum base power can be.
It may only evolve into Roserade after it has soloed a Gym Leader.
Once its a Roserade it must keep the moves it evolved with.

Phione take WinMe the Grimer.

* WinMe cannot be used in any major battle (Gym Leader, Elite 4, Wally, Brendan/May, Team Magma admins) until such time as you win a Pokemon Contest using him. After all, you do have to win him.
* However, the name doesn't just say "win me." It is also the abbreviation for Windows Millennium Edition; as such, WinMe must solo all Electric-types not already being soloed.
* In addition, WinMe must solo every Pokemon he is sent in against. No switch training here! Also, no Double Battles.
* Finally, no evolution restrictions. You can keep him as a Grimer or evolve him to Muk at any time.

Phione for your Omega Ruby Scramble, I give you:

Cosplay Pikachu!

Cosplay Pikachu cannot learn or forget any moves. You must use the moves it has when you get it. They only way for it to change movesets if to switch costume. You much switch its costume once after every gym and only once after every gym. Pikachu must have used all 5 possible costumes before the elite 4.

Pikachu cannot use items

Your scramblemon will be: a Meditite. Name it Meditate. Meditate loves to, well, meditate. So, it must learn Meditate ASAP and never forget it. As a Meditite he spends two-thirds of his time meditating, so go to random.org and put in 1-3. If you get 1 you don't have to use Meditate. If you get 2 or 3 however you have to use meditate that turn. Solo either Tate or Liza (i.e. Solrock or Lunatone). Then, you may evolve. As a Medicham, he feels he has that Pure Power(lmao), and can now forget meditate. Rename him Power. Power must solo Maxie at the bottom of the Seafloor cavern. Afterwards, his lust for power is growing, so backtrack and get the Medichamite. Equip it to Power. Solo the final Wally battle to prove that Gallade is less viable than Medicham, and that he's got that Power in him.

Last edited:
Alright, Phione, you get Junior the Machop. Junior is a rookie fighter with dreams of one day being a star, so you must help him to train! So first and foremost, Junior must solo all Black Belts and Battle Girls you come across. However, because he is still a rookie, he is unskilled in martial arts and may not use any attacks above 50 BP. Once Junior soloes Norman, he feels he has finally figured out a piece of this whole "fighting" thing and may now evolve into Machoke and use attacks up to 80 BP. However, because Junior is still young, his body simply lacks the energy capacity to evolve into Machamp at any time during your run nor use attacks that are above 80 BP.

Accepted, thanks! That Norman solo will be all hell...

Screw-Up is not happy because he was boxed during my Omega Ruby run, and so he hates me. My favorite type is Psychic, so he must solo all Psychic types. I ditched him for Latios, so you may not use the Soaring feature while Screw-Up is in the party. Here comes the hard one: Solo Primal Groudon. After that, his anger is growing, so he must solo 20 Pokemon after the Eighth gym. Finally, solo Wally's Mega Gallade.

Accepted! What do I do with Ninjask?

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requesting an Omega Ruby scramble. Medium-hard difficulty, and at least one NFE please.

Also reserving this post to put my team here in the future.

Team:

Hey! You get Agin'? the Roselia. Roselia has Progeria, a disease that accelerates your aging progress. The older Roselia gets, the less power it has.

You can only use moves that have a lower Base Power than 100 - [Current Level]. So, the higher your level, the lower your maximum base power can be.

Good luck!

Good luck!
Accepted! Thanks!

* WinMe cannot be used in any major battle (Gym Leader, Elite 4, Wally, Brendan/May, Team Magma admins) until such time as you win a Pokemon Contest using him. After all, you do have to win him.
* However, the name doesn't just say "win me." It is also the abbreviation for Windows Millennium Edition; as such, WinMe must solo all Electric-types not already being soloed.
* In addition, WinMe must solo every Pokemon he is sent in against. No switch training here! Also, no Double Battles.
* Finally, no evolution restrictions. You can keep him as a Grimer or evolve him to Muk at any time.

Accepted, thanks! Need two more!

Sorry for bump, but I still need two mons for my Scramble!

Anyway, Srs Bisnis, if you still need mons, take Sheepish the Mareep. Sheepish is very shy and embarrassed, and as such must never compete in a Doubles battle because it doesn't want others judging it.

Sheepish feels that if it holds an item, it will not be so weak, so Sheepish must always hold an item it can actually make use of. Evolve into Flaafy whenever you like.

Sheepish is convinced that an old man holds the secret to being popular, so solo all "old" trainer models until you get to Coumarine. There, Sheepish must solo Ramos, and discovers a mysterious stone that holds the key to power - the Ampharosite. Give this to Sheepish immediately.

However, Sheepish isn't sure it's good enough to hold this mystical stone, so solo a Team Flare Scientist to prove to Sheepish it is good enough. You may evolve into Ampharos at this time.

As an Ampharos, Sheepish is a little more brave, but still not confident it can do things and embarassed about its flaws. As such, you may not Mega Evolve until two turns have passed in battle, and not use any move above 65 BP during these turns (status moves allowed) though Sheepish must always be your only Mega. Once those turns have passed, however, Sheepish's Mega Evolution rewires its brain to be bold and daring, so remove those restrictions and fight on! Solo Wikstrom to prove your nerve has become harder than steel, and after that, remove the Mega waiting turns and the BP limit.

Rename Sheepish to Nerve after soloing Wikstrom, if possible.

Cosplay Pikachu!

Cosplay Pikachu cannot learn or forget any moves. You must use the moves it has when you get it. They only way for it to change movesets if to switch costume. You much switch its costume once after every gym and only once after every gym. Pikachu must have used all 5 possible costumes before the elite 4.

Pikachu cannot use items.

Last edited:

Cosplay Pikachu!

Pikachu cannot use items.
Accepted, thanks! This should make Wattson easier.

Ok Srs Bisnis, I'm finally going to upload my scramblemon.

You get Merc the Froakie.

Merc has been hired to be your pokemon, and that comes with fees. So, for every gym you beat, buy and toss number of gyms x 3,000 poke. Also, after every battle, roll a die. If you get a 6, you must box Merc asap, and not use him in any battles until you buy and toss number of gyms x 1,500 poke (the e4 is exempt from this rule). Merc can only evolve into frogadier once you have payed a total of 35,000 poke and only into Greninja once you've payed 70,000. Also, Merc must solo Drasna, so that he officially did his job by helping you beat the e4.

Last edited:
Phione I would give you another mon, but I already gave you one...

In other news, I've finished part 4 of my Ruby Scramble, where I get up to Rustboro City!

Ok hey guys this is my first scramble and I want it to be very hard and interesting
I want a very difficult Platinum scramble and I can trade from HG/SS.

1: Quil the Cyndaquil

2: Flop the Barboach

3: Mrs. Hive the Vespiquen

Last edited:
SlashItToBits you get Quilly the Cyndaquil.

* Quilly may only use moves he learns by level-up before level 36. No TMs, no HMs, no Egg moves, no Move Tutor moves, etc.
* Solo all Rock and Water types.
* Solo Roark.
* Solo Crasher Wake to evolve into Quilava.
* Evolution into Typhlosion is not allowed. Ever.

Is this difficult enough? >:-)

SlashItToBits you get Quilly the Cyndaquil.

* Quilly may only use moves he learns by level-up before level 36. No TMs, no HMs, no Egg moves, no Move Tutor moves, etc.
* Solo all Rock and Water types.
* Solo Roark.
* Solo Crasher Wake to evolve into Quilava.
* Evolution into Typhlosion is not allowed. Ever.

Is this difficult enough? >:-)
Yes. Difficult challenges are always accepted.

EDIT: Can I name him Quil instead? That's what I always name Cyndaquil.

SlashItToBits, take Flop the Barboach.

Flop has an unfortunate habit of flopping around on land, and this has caused him to desparately need water to sustain himself. As such, in all battles where you are not surfing, fishing, or within 2 tiles of a water tile, Flop may only use Water-type moves and may only be healed with the item Fresh Water.

In addition, Flop has a tendency to, well... flop in battle. Whenever you enter a battle with Flop, there will be a 1/3 chance that he cannot attack or switch out. To do this, use a useless status-curing item on a Pokémon that has no status every turn, like an Ice Heal on a back party member (this will not use up the item, but will waste the turn). Do this until Flop faints.

To make it so you actually use Flop, he must solo all Grass-types to prove his worthiness against his weakness. Solo Gardenia to be able to evolve (the second restriction does not apply when facing Gardenia). You may now stop soloing Grass-types.

Once you evolve into Whiscash (note: when you evolve, not when you beat Gardenia), the second restriction is lifted due to new self-confidence. However, Flop feels a need to try something new. As such, you may never use the same healing item on him more than twice from then on. You get two uses out of each, and once he has sampled every healing item, he may never use items again to prove his strength. Solo all Bug-types from here on out, and solo Aaron to prove once again that type resistances don't matter. The first restriction does not apply during the E4.

If you do a postgame (wait, is there one?), all of Flop's restrictions are lifted.

also please give me a challenge for my scramble, I still need one more #shamelessplug

Ok then Phione, I accept your challenge.

Your scramblemon will be: a Meditite. Name it Meditate. Meditate loves to, well, meditate. So, it must learn Meditate ASAP and never forget it. As a Meditite he spends two-thirds of his time meditating, so go to random.org and put in 1-3. If you get 1 you don't have to use Meditate. If you get 2 or 3 however you have to use meditate that turn. Solo either Tate or Liza (i.e. Solrock or Lunatone). Then, you may evolve. As a Medicham, he feels he has that Pure Power(lmao), and can now forget meditate. Rename him Power. Power must solo Maxie at the bottom of the Seafloor cavern. Afterwards, his lust for power is growing, so backtrack and get the Medichamite. Equip it to Power. Solo the final Wally battle to prove that Gallade is less viable than Medicham, and that he's got that Power in him.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok hey guys this is my first scramble and I want it to be very hard and interesting
I want a very difficult Platinum scramble and I can trade from HG/SS.

1: Quilly the Cyndaquil
I like people who like hard ones! Mine are usually pretty hard, but a lot of people request medium which aren't that fun imo.

Take Mrs. Hive the Vespiquen. You have to give a female Combee the Exp. Share and not use it until it evolves into Vespiquen. You may not delay this, nor remove the Exp. Share until it has evolved. (Tip start assembling Combee while hunting for a female one :|). Vespiquen may never leave the team.

This Vespiquen is building up an army of male Combee! The more male Combee she gets (aka you caught), the more powerful she becomes! The amount of male Combee she has decides what she can do. C = Amount of Combee, If you have any "Order" attack, you can add Five Combee.

Turns until you need to switch out: C
Maximum BP your moves can have together: 10C
Maximum PP your moves can have together: 100-C
Items you can use per battle: C:10-0.5
Amount of Pokemon you can have in your team: C:5

So catch as many Combee as you can!

That's not all! You asked for very hard difficulty, so a little "Side Quest" wouldn't be enough!

Vespiquen is a queen! She has to be protected by her army. So they can't just be little pushovers. They will be tested! Once during the game, you'll have to solo a Gym Leader with your Combee Army. You must have at least one Combee and Vespiquen in your team. You may carry other Pokemon with you during the fight, but they may not be send out, or you'll have to soft reset / lose on purpose. Vespiquen may be send out during the battle, but may not be damaged in any way, or you lose and you'll have to soft reset / lose on purpose as well. The Combee will have to do the work! You'll have to release all the Combee that failed to protect the queen, as they aren't able to guard her.

Finally if she faints, she is gonna blame your teammates. The first time she'll just bitch for a little while, but the second time is serious. You will have to release the current lead in your team. She gets so upset that she just kicks him out, he's too lowly for her. If you lose all other 5 Pokemon, you'll have to solo with Vespiquen (And the Combee army if you want!)

Yeah, this is quite hard, but that's what you requested! ;)

Last edited:
I would accept this, but Screwup already has to solo Wally's Mega Gallade. For now, I'll change that to his entire team MINUS M-Gallade. Is that okay?
Ok then Phione, I accept your challenge.

I'm gonna start another sctamble because I didn't get enough Mona and I didn't like some of their challenges. I would like a white 1 scramble now, only requirements are that I have a starter, nothing too hard pretty much medium difficulty, can't trade, and not requiring having to grind a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)