Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I fought on battlespot and got swept by a shiny belly drum - extreme speed linoone. Blatant hack, so how did it get through to battle spot?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So I fought on battlespot and got swept by a shiny belly drum - extreme speed linoone. Blatant hack, so how did it get through to battle spot?
For what it's worth, it is technically possible that you could get one from Pokemon Box.

I'm looking for a female Kabuto in a non-standard Poké Ball. Spitback quality is good enough and HA is not important.

Can offer these for it:

Dream Ball
- Gible (HA)
- Karrablast (HA)
- Lileep (HA)
- Qwilfish (HA)
- Snorunt (HA)
- Spiritomb (HA)
- Zubat (HA)

Dusk Ball
- Aerodactyl (HA)

Fast Ball
- Growlithe
- Marill

Friend Ball
- Bellsprout
- Cubone
- Larvitar

Heal Ball
- Cranidos (HA)

Heavy Ball
- Koffing
- Lapras
- Munchlax/Snorlax
- Skarmory

Level Ball
- Abra
- Rhyhorn
- Stantler

Love Ball
- Buneary
- Igglybuff
- Mareep
- Marill

Luxury Ball
- Aerodactyl (HA)
- Cyndaquil

Moon Ball
- Gastly
- Houndoor
- Misdreavus
- Ralts
- Sneasel

Repeat Ball
- Cyndaquil

Safari Ball
- Bagon
- Cacnea
- Lotad
- Teddiursa

Sport Ball
- Scyther

helped by mostthe3rd

Last edited:
Dealing with Houndoom's counters leaves a lot of options (Rotom-W, Scizor). One thing I should note is that Mega Houndoom can check some of the most prominent Megas in Sableye, Metagross, and (w/ Rocks or a layer of spikes) Slowbro. This means Houndoom works well on teams that either have trouble breaking Stall with those two, or offensive teams with Metagross problems.
Impressive, you're the first to understand why I'd consider using him. Everyone else says he sucks, but clearly someone watched the last OU Spotlight as well. So do you any ideas on partners? I'm considering Amoonguss because he counters Azumarill, Keldeo, and Mega Slowbro

Impressive, you're the first to understand why I'd consider using him. Everyone else says he sucks, but clearly someone watched the last OU Spotlight as well. So do you any ideas on partners? I'm considering Amoonguss because he counters Azumarill, Keldeo, and Mega Slowbro
rocky helmet slowbro would be great for fighting types, maybe have rotom-w, scizor to get rid of rocks, vested conkeldurr as heatran is a pokemon houndoom just cannot take down, and for wish support go with sylveon.

Last edited:
rocky helmet slowbro would be great for fighting types, maybe have rotom-w, scizor to get rid of rocks, vested conkeldurr as heatran is a pokemon houndoom just cannot take down, and for wish support go with sylveon.
Houndoom can take on Heatran as long as it doesn't have Earth Power. I considered a core using Slowbro since that was one of Houndoom's best partners. Scizor isn't the best defogger outside of Mega, but Latias works well since she checks Zard Y. Thats three pokes. Now I need something to hit Azumarill, Keldeo, Tyranitar and Mega Bro

Houndoom can take on Heatran as long as it doesn't have Earth Power. I considered a core using Slowbro since that was one of Houndoom's best partners. Scizor isn't the best defogger outside of Mega, but Latias works well since she checks Zard Y. Thats three pokes. Now I need something to hit Azumarill, Keldeo, Tyranitar and Mega Bro
That's why I chose rotom wash as he can cripple them all with w-wisp and take them out except for mega slowbro. Your going to need a pokemon that can toxic stall. Gliscor cannot do it because he is a ground type and physically defensive not special, so stalling with sylveon's toxic will be your best bet. If you have a chance you can then go into rotom again then try to see if a volt switch can take it out then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)