Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

There are two bodies.
The first is that of Paperblade, who was found dead with a gaping hole through his body.
Paperblade was:
Dear Paperblade, you are Dr. Wily.

"Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please. The name's Wily... The one and only, the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! Nuhah! Nuhahahaha! Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!"

You’re a power-hungry mad scientist, bent on taking over the world. You re-programmed Dr. Light’s robot masters and sent them out, only to be single-handedly destroyed by Megaman. However, you always seem to have a decoy you can use to keep surviving.

You have no night action. However, you brought one of your decoys to this game, and you will show up with that at the daily lynch. Should you be lynched, the decoy will die instead of you. You only have one decoy however.

You are allied with Evil. You win if Evil eliminates Good.
The other body is that of Da Letter El, who was completely obliterated, body parts scattered throughout a crater.
Da Letter El was:
Dear Da Letter El, you are chaos.

“wow looks like i missed a lot”

You are the owner of Smogon (Not you, don't get any ideas.), the website you’re currently on. Also known as “The man of competitive battling”, you’re one of the oldest and the best.

Each night, you may reply to this host conversation with Night X – Prevent USER from being banned. Much like how you prevented Shadow Tag from being banned with that one suspect test in Ubers *shudder* you will prevent USER from being killed that night.

You are allied with Good. You win of Good eliminates Evil.
It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends in 48 hours, or 8pm February 21st.

Updates going out. Please do not post yet.

'i will prove my role by never dying this game'
Yeah I asked Sunny about it and he isn't telling me what it is @_@ Could be that US can be resurrected? Vanillas do you know anything about this?

Also we need a new leader and three contenders have come forth. I like one of them to be our leader. But you guys have to confirm ITT that you want to lead.

Hi noobs.

I was cleaned by the alliance checker/WC checker and apparently there aren't that many of us clean people so I'm leading now.

sunny004 said:
Dear Spiffy, you are Dovahkiin.

“FUS RO DAH!!!”

You were the most powerful Dragon Slayer of the old times, being able to permanently kill a dragon by absorbing its soul. You foolishly attacked a Greybeard atop the mountain known as the Throat of the World, and said Greybeard froze you in a block of ice, to be preserved for ever.

A long time later, the ice has thawed, and you're here. Your severely limited mental capacities (Ice can do that to a man) has made you assume that Evil = Dragon, so you want to kill them. However, your time in ice has made you lose your ability to shout, so you have no night action. However, if all living vanilla players vote for the same lynch target, an extra vote will be put on he/she/it.

You are allied with Good. You win if Good eliminates Evil.
Another reason I'm stepping up is because my role is literally useless. If the mafia want to kill me with my pitiful role be my guest lol

So yeah EVERYONE CLAIM TO ME! I WILL BE PESTERING YOU!

Whoever had Da Letter El's information please contact me. Hopefully one of you exists.

P.S Sorry if the formatting is off I'm on a phone and did my best :)

And yeah Refa is clearly scum but we don't need majority yet I want time to gather claims.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Don't claim to Spiffy yet. I'm going to talk to some people, but as many of you know, I was one of, if not just DLE's closest ally, and was also cleaned. My role is bad for leading, but at this stage I may have no choice.

Celever the person that cleaned me did not list you as clean so that's awkward.

I am aware that the person that cleaned me is not necessarily clean but I want to make sure our power roles have valid targets and some mafia isn't working behind the scenes. I could say the same thing about whoever checked you (obviously someone else claimed to have cleaned you).
I'm suggesting I lead because:
1.) My role sucks
2.) if I was mafia I wouldn't fakeclaim the example role PM in the OP I think I'm better than that :)

I can get on IRC in a few hours and we can talk there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)