Tournament SPLC week 6

I'll likely be busy this weekend and fatty hasn't responded to my VM despite being online multiple times since I left it. I'd appreciate a response and/or a sub so we can play before Saturday

im so sorry you nerds i forgot ;;

Tynamo's Dynamos v Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas
DPP: Kumiho v Macle - rowan > macle bc not hater
BW2: The Quasar v Artemisa - i like pizza
TangMa: Nineage v FLCL - s/o to my #1 fan :]
ORAS 1: starmaster v Chimpact - starmaster how much do you pay your opps to throw their games
ORAS 2: DatCoconut v Fitzy72 - not just coconut. nono. DAT-motherfuckin-CO CO NUT
ORAS 3: tazz v Sweep - sWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEp

Aipom Army v Snivy Subterfuge
DPP: rowan v Little gk - rowan ily i will go on epic training montage and become mokemon paster
BW2: d4rr3n v Catcherintherai - that book sucks
Tangma: ZoroarkForever v praj.pran - zf feel better. srs.
Oras: infamy v mambo - hey, now i get to prove that rowan didn't just pick me up for shittalk... right?
Oras: obvious power v fatty - smfh keep up with the times prem
Oras: absdaddy v yagura - absdaddy cinderella man of splc yn

Cottonee Crusaders v Riolu Renegades
DPP: Innovamania v heysup - inno wins if he can just remember to make fun of the bakery and the time of the friendly windmill 卐
BW2:The unlucky one v Kratosmana - i could care less about this but kratosmana sounds cool so gg
tangma: Goddess Briyella v Apt-get - gogo apthyphenget
ORAS: Eren Yaegar v Galbia - so im not the only person who cant spell eren's name
ORAS: Asterya v -tsunami- - i cant pronounce either of these but tsunamis are cool
ORAS: Boo836 v Atomicllamas - trapaholics anonymous

Happy Hoppips v Les Charpenti Terribles
DPP: TheFenderStory v Fiend Hound - has anyone tried performing the heimlich on fender?
BW: The Master of LC v iss - i legit dont even know who this master of lc dude is lmfao
Tangma: Kopaka v QuoteCS - beard cheater game cheater
ORAS 1: Goao v KingMidas - km mommy says you have to ask permission to go on disney.com next time!
ORAS 2: The Avalanches v Melonz - melon are you black
ORAS 3: Levi v Tricking - it sure is tricky coming up with these predictions

I apologize with Artemesia. I thought I can play today around 10.30/11.30 pm my time but I will have a unexpected commitment. I was always available in weekend, same time. Considering our time zones, I think it's good to both of us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)