Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can some one do an egg shiny value check for me? and where is the list to see if anyone has an esv that would match my tsv? thanks

Last edited:
can some do an egg shiny value check for me? and where is the list to see if anyone has an esv that would match my tsv? thanks
1. You don't seem to understand how ESVs and TSVs work, you breed eggs and then look at a list like this one to see if anyone has a matching TSV to hatch them, there are no lists of ESVs.
2. Requests for ESV checks go in the same thread, you just need more patience. And nobody wants to check 30 eggs so if you've got that many either split it up into smaller groups over multiple days or learn to check them yourself (it's very easy as long as you have an SD card reader and computer, google is your friend).

LF: Double-edge Kangaskhan or any male with double-edge from the Bulbasaur-line, Cubone-line, Aron-line or Bergmite-line.
Ball does not matter, nature matters for kangaskhan, it must be adamant.

Edit: Kangaskhan does not need to be adamant, just realised my ditto is adamant.

Hiya!

I'm hoping I'm at the right place but I need people's friend codes for the Friend Safari (Kinda late into the game I know, been out of these games for a few years but recently decided to get X and Omega Ruby once I caught wind there were gen 3 remakes). I really want Friend Safaris that hold Ditto, Frogadier, Fletchlinder, Rilou, Ivysaur or Sableye. Although Ditto and Frogadier are my priorities and the only two I'm really desperate for.

If anyone with those Safaris can give me their friend codes that'd be highly appreciated, my Friend Code is: 4656 8942 5592

Hiya!

I'm hoping I'm at the right place but I need people's friend codes for the Friend Safari (Kinda late into the game I know, been out of these games for a few years but recently decided to get X and Omega Ruby once I caught wind there were gen 3 remakes). I really want Friend Safaris that hold Ditto, Frogadier, Fletchlinder, Rilou, Ivysaur or Sableye. Although Ditto and Frogadier are my priorities and the only two I'm really desperate for.

If anyone with those Safaris can give me their friend codes that'd be highly appreciated, my Friend Code is: 4656 8942 5592
I've got Ivysaur on mine. Remind me later today to add you.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
if i hatched a shiny magnemite within my first 100 eggs what are the odds I will do it again?
Well I'm pretty sure it happening once is unrelated to the chance of it happening again... So 1 - (odds of not doing it).

Without Shiny Charm:
1 - (4095/4096)^100 ≈ .02; or ~2%.

With Shiny Charm:
1 - (4093/4096)^100 ≈ .07 or 7%.

Hiya!

pretty sure Rodo has ditto. I can catch you froagediers though

pretty sure Rodo has ditto. I can catch you froagediers though
Thanks for letting me know.
And that'd be appreciated. I just need one with protean, although I'd prefer it to have its perfect IVs in S.Atk and Speed so breeding at least a 4 31 IV Froakie is easier down the line. I don't have much to offer in return, though.

Thanks for letting me know.
And that'd be appreciated. I just need one with protean, although I'd prefer it to have its perfect IVs in S.Atk and Speed so breeding at least a 4 31 IV Froakie is easier down the line. I don't have much to offer in return, though.
which ball?

E: how about I give you the poke and you breed it for me?

Still looking for a Scraggy to breed for competitive use. I need it with egg moves (fake out at least). 3-4 Ivs would be ideal to ease the process

I've got a pretty specific question and I'm not sure where to ask but:

What is the minimal Attack EV investment an Impish Tyranitar needs in order to OHKO Latias/Latios with Pursuit on a switch?

Still looking for a Scraggy to breed for competitive use. I need it with egg moves (fake out at least). 3-4 Ivs would be ideal to ease the process
I can breed you the Scraggy you need, PM me :)

which ball?

E: how about I give you the poke and you breed it for me?
Any one will do, it's not too much of a concern which type of ball gets passed down so you could even use a regular one if you like.

And of course that's no problem. As soon as I get access to Dittos I'll breed you one. Which nature would you want it to be/any specific wants on the IVs outside of S.Atk and Speed?

I've got a pretty specific question and I'm not sure where to ask but:

What is the minimal Attack EV investment an Impish Tyranitar needs in order to OHKO Latias/Latios with Pursuit on a switch?

I can breed you the Scraggy you need, PM me :)
Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)