You can't outfox me! [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today is a pretty important date to me. I won't say why, since it's seriously nerdy, but let's just say that if my name were really Rufus Drumknott, I'd spend my whole day working in celebration.

Since my name is not actually Rufus, today I'll be giving out shiny trickster foxes to celebrate instead.

#570. Zorua
♂ | UT Lv. 1 | Hatched in Mirage Mountain
Timid Nature | Illusion | 31/07/31/31/31/31
Counter | Memento | Sucker Punch | Detect
OT: Gina | ID: 26262
Bred by me, hatched by /u/windwaker910. Fully redis.
Stock: 0
How to receive your baby fox:

1. Put up a Flabébé or a Shroomish on the GTS asking for a level 1-10 male Zorua with 'Drumknott' as the message.
2. Post here with the level and gender (if Shroomish) of the Pokemon you put up, along with your IGN.
3. No reservations, sorry. I have a lot though, I probably won't run out before the giveaway is done. I might clone more if I do.
4. Don't forget your Ps and Qs! (Seriously, I will not bother with people who aren't polite.)

Please don't forget to tell me your IGN! It makes things easier if I'm on mobile, and lots of you guys have two or more too.

That is all, have fun. Cheers :)

Last edited:
Deposited a L7 female Shroomish holding TinyMushroom

IGN: Rikka, avatar: Schoolkid (female). Thnx in advance

Last edited:
Hi Rufus!
I just put up a level 13 Flabebe which is a female and caught in a repeat ball. Thanks in advance and thank you for doing this. My IGN is Eddie. Thank you!

~KeldeoJustified/Eddie

Edit: My one git sniped, so I put up a Level 2 Pokeball male Zorua which is Japanese for it.

Edit2: Thanks!

Last edited:
I would also like one of these foxes, please.

The Shroomish I deposited is male, at level 18 and named "Knilz". My IGN is Alex.

Thank you in advance.

PS: Congratulations on whatever you are celebrating. ^^

Ooh. Nice. Would love on of those. deposited a lv 1 male shroomish. IGN phil. It is a pent flawless one, with HA and bullet seed. Thanks so much

I would sincerely appreciate a Zorua. I actually want to make a team with it.

Just deposited a Lv. 5 Male Shroomish. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

sniped, put up a level 1 male zorua isntead coz im out of shroomish.

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Last edited:
Good night lady!
Would you be so kind to give me one of the fabulous zorua you have there?
Flabebe is up female lv. 8.
My ign is rodo.

Thanks for hosting and enjoy your celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)