SPOILERS! Mysteries and Conspiracies of Pokemon

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm well aware of that noobcubed and I have read the Odyssey actually (it's required reading in High School in the United States!) but I still don't see much in the way of a religion in the Pokemon universe. A belief, yeah. A religion, as in a lifestyle based on that belief? Not so much I think. I think we're on the same page here honestly.

So, I haven't finished OR/AS yet (I know, I know), but here's a little conspiracy creepypasta that just crossed my mind (not sure if something similar has been posted here or elsewhere before so apologies in advance):

You start the game by moving into Littleroot. Mom loves the place and gives you a new room; Dad doesn't even help unpacking. Soon, you find out from Mom that Dad is on TV (you both "just missed him"), and this begins a sort of rivalry between housewife Mom and super Gym Leader Dad. Mom is quick to remind you that your first pokemon will make Dad overjoyed, and we can only suppose we all missed the snappy hue in between the lines of the comment. Thus begins Mom's lifelong hatred of everything Pokemon-related. Determined not to be outdone by her ex, she offers you an amulet coin once she learns Dad gave you a badge. Mom has settled in quite nicely in Littleroot, washing the dishes and stuff. Despite moving away from Norman into a new city, Norman comes every now and then. Mom responds by criticizing Dad's eating habits and love of pokemon, but adds that he should "stay a while longer," and "relax" (sub-conspiracy: Dad can't please Mom anymore - [Machoke anyone?]). Basically, your mom in hoenn can't get her s*** together; they both try to pretend they haven't fallen out (and fail miserably at this), and forced you to move from Petalburg to Littleroot. Mom still kind of likes Dad, wishes he could settle down or whatever, but we can only gather that Norman is kind of glad that she's far away.

Then you meet Dad in Petalburg, where he works as a Gym Leader. Dad is not seen at home until for a brief moment when you kind of save the world and shit. Dad is really supportive and wishes the best for you. After losing to you, Dad kind of does this whole soul searching thing and becomes your biggest fan. Still, he doesn't give up the post, and only casually mentions your mother by reminding you to, you know, go check up on that old girl every now and then. We could see Dad as kind of affectionate with Mom, trying to win her back ("I'm sorry, honey"). Dad was back in the house when you became champion and all, but the 'homey' atmosphere was hard to maintain for them: Mom reminded Dad about that show they were supposed to see, but Dad's attention was on the TV. Finally, Dad just sort of gave her the lousiest excuse in the world, being that he's at the Gym EVERYDAY (it could also possibly be another hilarious example of Norman's swagster sarcasm). Mom didn't seem too bothered about it, but did remark the fact that they were paid with her hard-earned money. Dad feels kind of like a dick and tells her he's sorry, but Mom's rampage is easily pictured: "It's fine. No really, it's fine!". Thankfully, they could just dump them on you and not have to weather the ordeal of being next to each other. But his last remark to Mom belittles her and also confirms that Norman is not moving back any time soon: "Thanks for looking after the house while I'm away, honey". Everything Norman says to Mom is chock full of biting and cruel sarcasm: his insistence on 'honey' could border on sexist if you read it in the 'right' way, and disregards the fact it's not even his house to clean. Basically Norman treats your mom like crap, coming around rarely only to eat her food and watch TV while avoiding conversation or downright insulting her, all the while living mostly in another city where he macks on all dem petalburg ace trainers (he does look rather badass) while you cope with all this shit by leaving home and trying to fix the world.

---

Additionally, Bulbapedia's Trivia adds that:
  • Senri (Norman's Japanese name) can be translated as 1000 li, which is a considerable distance, while Haruka (May's Japanese name) can be translated as far away.
Thus strongly hinting that their relationship is distant. *Emotionally* distant.

Oh, and while they're going through their domestic, they kind of let their 10 year old child wander around in the wilderness and battle not one but two fanatic cults bent on destroying the world. Your Dad kind of also overlooked the fact that he basically put you on a random old man's ferry (and he admittedly did not know who Briney was at all).

TL;DR:Your parents are divorcing. Your dad is a complete asshole to your Mom, who is forced to move out on her own with a child and stay at home cleaning while everyone just pretends everything is normal. The Pokemon franchise is really about a kid trying to cope with his parents divorcing. Okay I'm going to stop now.

Attachments

Last edited:
While you may have some points, I don't think that Norman's being sarcastic and an ass, just a bit of thoughtless and a workaholic.

Also, Brendan/May and his/her mom didn't move from Petalburg to Littleroot. The family moved from Olivine City in Johto to Littleroot so Norman could be the Petalburg Gym Leader.

Norman in the Pokémon World Tournament (Black 2 and White 2):
"I moved from Olivine City to Petalburg City and became stronger... I'll use all of that strength now! You'd better give it your best shot, too!"

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Interesting theory (though shouldn't this be in the Mysteries of Pokemon thread?) and I did sense during the Delta Episode opening that Norman and your mom was having some kind of marriage tiff. However I never took any of Norman's dialogue of him being a sleazy or cruel but rather being absent-minded. Norman is pretty much focused on being a powerful Pokemon trainer, so much so that he accepts an offer to move his family to a nearby town and runs to and from there to his work so that he can be a Gym Leader. Whenever he's not doing anything about Pokemon he's bored so pretty much does what any of us would do when bored: look for some entertainment. However this is a serious problem as it does mean him and his wife don't have that many shared interests, and being it does feel they moved in a hurry the mother is doing her best to cope but whenever she tries to get Norman's attention its after his work when his mind shut off. Your mom knows there's a good man underneath it, the man that she married, but Norman got so caught up being a Gym Leader that he put himself in a situation where they sees very little of each other and when they are together Norman just wants to relax while his wife wants to spend some quality time. I could also imagine this resulting him Norman easily forgetting things that his wife tells him, like the Meteor Show. Norman probably agreed and bought the tickets because at the moment he did think it was a good idea and wanted to spend time with her... BUT weeks later he forgot and so had made other plans (that were Pokemon/Gym-related thus more into his interests). It does seem their marriage is a bit on the rocks, and I imagine after the Meteor Show incident that Norman and his wife probably would need to have a sit down and talk with one another as she sounded really angry/annoyed and you can't just let that go by unresolved. However by that point the story has ended so we don't know what happened after.

Also don't know why he didn't move to Petalburg though, I' guessing either there wasn't any homes immediately available (which would continue show his extreme passion for Pokemon as he didn't want to wait until a new home to be made) or maybe because he was childhood friends with Professor Birch and so thought it would be good for their families to be neighbors.

Oh, and don't think Pokemon would touch the issue of divorce? May I point you to the direction of Sea Mauville where you can read letters of a young Professor Cozmo who unknowingly recorded his parent's marriage falling apart:

First Letter
"Dear Daddy,
How are you? Are you working really hard? I'm doing well. I'm doing all my homework, and I'm helping at home, too. Mommy's working hard and makes us dinner every night. Do you have to work this weekend? Are you going to come home? If you come home, take me to see the star show, OK?
-Takao Cozmo
P.S. I'm going to send you the picture I drew at the Trainers' School."
Second Letter
It looked like another letter, but it's a drawing. The drawing is of a boy's face, and written next to it are the words "I love you, Daddy."
Third Letter
"Dear Daddy,
How are you? Are you working really hard? I was sad that you didn't come last weekend. But Mommy didn't seem so sad. She went out with her friend. I finally got the telescope that I've been wanting. It was from you, wasn't it? Thanks, Daddy. I really, really wanted it. I like looking at the sky, Daddy. When I look at the stars, I wonder if you are looking at the same stars, too. Let's look at the stars together, next time you come home.
-Takao Cozmo"
Fourth Letter
"Dear Daddy,
How are you? You aren't working too hard, are you? You never come home anymore. I'm worried if you're OK. Mommy goes out with her friends a lot. It seems like fun, so I guess she's doing OK. The Shelgon you gave me evolved the other day. But I liked it better when it was a Shelgon and it looked like a Meteorite. Salamence was kind of a letdown, so I asked a friend to trade it for his Solrock. I'm sorry, Daddy. I know it was a present, but I think Solrock is cooler. When it gets dark tonight, I'm going to look at the stars again. I'm going to think of you when I do.
-Takao Cozmo"
Fifth Letter
"Dear Daddy,
I was really, really happy to get to meet you the other day. It was so fun playing together again, and going to see the stat show, too, even if it was just the two of us. It was sad that Mommy couldn't go, and even more sad when you and Mommy fought that night. I'll study hard, just like you told me, and I'll be a good boy, so don't fight. But let me keep watching the stars, even if I have to do all my homework, too. When I grow up, I want to be a professor and study the stars.
-Takao Cozmo"
Sixth Letter
"Dear Daddy,
Thanks for writing to me. I'm doing really well here, so please don't worry about me. I hope I'll see you again someday. I dream about it all the time. I brought the telescope you bought me to our new house. Please don't work too hard, Daddy. I hope you are OK. I will always, always love the stars, and I will always, always love you.
-Takao Cozmo
P.S. I'll give you my Hi Skitty doll. Please take care of it for me."
Seventh Letter
It looked like another letter, but it's a photo. There's a little boy holding a telescope, with a woman beside him, looking bored.
>Comes from Johto
>All of his Pokémon are from Hoenn
10/10 gf
Maybe that was for the Gym's sake? He's a Hoenn Gym Leader so thus he should use Hoenn Pokemon. As I said, Norman seems to have a "go all the way or go home" attitude to him and being a Gym Leader is probably a dream job for him he's going to put all he got into it... which now seems to be putting stress in his family life. Heck, I'd wonder if he would have any interest in his child if they weren't a Pokemon trainer.

And let's not forget the episode in the anime where Caroline (the name of Norman's wife in the anime) thought Norman was cheating in her with the local Nurse Joy.

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Honestly, this was a pretty interesting read. I've never read that far into pokemon dialogue, and certainly not enough to come up with conspiracy theories.

Although most likely it was completely unintentional of the creators to give life to conspiracies, they are sure fun to think about. If you have any more, I'd like to hear.

It would be okay to use this thread for all of them.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
>Comes from Johto
>All of his Pokémon are from Hoenn
10/10 gf
And Glacia comes from 'afar to Hoenn to master [her] ice type moves' and she has 2 Glalie and 2 Froslass, you'd think she would have a better party than that. Clearly there must be some sort of Hoenn League rule that restricts them to using local species...

It would be okay to use this thread for all of them.
No it wouldn't. There's no point having a separate thread for 'conspiracies' when there's a perfectly good 'mysteries' thread (they're basically the same topic).

I somewhat agree with the theory, but there's no way they are already broken up, rather they're just going through some issues. They clearly still live together, and they've booked to see the meteor shower. Hell, the mother excitedly rushes to the TV to try and catch a glimpse of him, who would do that if they were their ex instead? I mean the theory is cool and all but it only works if you look at the evidence you've supplied, while ignoring a whole lot of other stuff...

heteronormal

I merged your thread with this one, as I do not believe it warranted a separate thread.

I might change the Title of this thread to simply stats "Mysteries and Conspiracies of Pokemon"

y/n?
That sounds fine, we can also drop the ORAS tagline now too. I only added that to revive the thread because it seemed to be dying around the time ORAS was coming out.

Now it seems strong and popular enough to survive on it's own. ;_; So proud.

*Edit: I went ahead and did it.

Last edited:
Why, when you breed a Kangaskhan, do you get another mother/child pair instead of just a child? Like, seriously, it's like Kangaskhan is giving birth to both a child and a full-grown adult simeltaneously.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Why, when you breed a Kangaskhan, do you get another mother/child pair instead of just a child? Like, seriously, it's like Kangaskhan is giving birth to both a child and a full-grown adult simeltaneously.
Say... maybe a Kangaskhan's Egg isn't an Egg, but a cocoon! Let's start off with a Kangaskhan who has a child. When a Kangashan "breeds", in actuality the Baby Kangaskhan creates an Egg-like cocoon around itself and that's what we're getting. In the cocoon it gathers the energy to turn into a full size Kangaskhan.

BUT WAIT! In that case why does the mother still have a baby and where did the baby-now-adult get its baby? Simple, from the Pokemon they bred with. Starting with the now childless mother, Kangaskhan's give live birth right into the pouch and new infant Kangaskhan have a rapid growth rate, thus refilling the mother's pouch fairly quickly. As for the baby-now-adult, they too absorbed energy/DNA from the mate so as its growing into a full size Kangaskhan a baby Kangaskhan is growing inside its pouch. By the time it hatches its a full size Kangaskhan that has a baby in its pouch already.

This can also explain why when a Kangaskhan Mega Evolves only the baby does. The baby naturally absorbs the Mega Evolution energy but since they don't have the time in the Egg to grow they just become a mini-version of the adult (until the Mega Energy runs out and they revert back to normal).

Say... maybe a Kangaskhan's Egg isn't an Egg, but a cocoon! Let's start off with a Kangaskhan who has a child. When a Kangashan "breeds", in actuality the Baby Kangaskhan creates an Egg-like cocoon around itself and that's what we're getting. In the cocoon it gathers the energy to turn into a full size Kangaskhan.

BUT WAIT! In that case why does the mother still have a baby and where did the baby-now-adult get its baby? Simple, from the Pokemon they bred with. Starting with the now childless mother, Kangaskhan's give live birth right into the pouch and new infant Kangaskhan have a rapid growth rate, thus refilling the mother's pouch fairly quickly. As for the baby-now-adult, they too absorbed energy/DNA from the mate so as its growing into a full size Kangaskhan a baby Kangaskhan is growing inside its pouch. By the time it hatches its a full size Kangaskhan that has a baby in its pouch already.

This can also explain why when a Kangaskhan Mega Evolves only the baby does. The baby naturally absorbs the Mega Evolution energy but since they don't have the time in the Egg to grow they just become a mini-version of the adult (until the Mega Energy runs out and they revert back to normal).
...I...
*slowclap*

I always thought that the "baby" Kangaskhan was just an immature twin sister that is technically fully-grown, while the "mother" is the more "complete" twin. Kangaskhan is a Pokemon with quite bizarre breeding methods, after all. At least from a flavor perspective.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
I always thought that the "baby" Kangaskhan was just an immature twin sister that is technically fully-grown, while the "mother" is the more "complete" twin. Kangaskhan is a Pokemon with quite bizarre breeding methods, after all. At least from a flavor perspective.
Another possibility, I decided to be more elaborate to add some "conspiracy" to this thread.

It could be that we are actually looking at a male and female breeding pair, where the female is the larger more intimidating of the two and the smaller male is mostly a dependent parasite. Like Angler Fish (and that is all I'll say about that, it's gross).

Except this goes against all canon, since it's pretty universal that they are mother and child (Pokedex, anime, card game, spin-offs, in-game text...). Still at least this theory solves the "hatched as a mother and child?" paradox, and would have been a cool parallel to real-life animal relationships.

Come to think of it, I can't think of a single pokemon where the female of the pair is bigger despite being super common in non-mammalian life. Meowsitc sorta has "female is deadlier," but other than that they're the same size.

Edit: Posted and then remembered Combee/Vespiquen. But that's still all I can think of.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
It could be that we are actually looking at a male and female breeding pair, where the female is the larger more intimidating of the two and the smaller male is mostly a dependent parasite. Like Angler Fish (and that is all I'll say about that, it's gross).

Except this goes against all canon, since it's pretty universal that they are mother and child (Pokedex, anime, card game, spin-offs, in-game text...). Still at least this theory solves the "hatched as a mother and child?" paradox, and would have been a cool parallel to real-life animal relationships.

Come to think of it, I can't think of a single pokemon where the female of the pair is bigger despite being super common in non-mammalian life. Meowsitc sorta has "female is deadlier," but other than that they're the same size.

Edit: Posted and then remembered Combee/Vespiquen. But that's still all I can think of.
That's one of the problems when trying to solve any Pokemon specific question, all we have to go on is the Pokedex which gives us a few "definite" details at best (though sometimes we're told myths and legends about the Pokemon and its abilities) and even then we're constantly told the scientists in the Pokemon World don't really know what the facts are (and then there's the joke the Pokedex entry are written by the player). Is Kangaskhan a mother and child pair? Or could it be that scientists have mistakenly compared the way the "mother" Kangaskhan takes care of their "child" to that of how a human adults takes care of their children and considered it fact?

As for Pokemon size differences, I can't really think of any myself. There's the gender differences where male and female Pokemon may have different parts of their body bigger and smaller (like a few Bug-types have female abdomens bigger then males) but it's nothing too extreme.

While I am okay with ignoring the Pokedex, Kangaskhan being mother and child is so universal and so permeating that denying it will be going against direct Pokemon canon. Which, unfortunately, is also against the purpose of this tread.

We fill in the gaps where canon abandons us, but we can't deny the table Gamefreak has set (no matter how silly, weird, impossible, paradoxical, or hypocritical it might be). The Pokedex is the exception, mainly because that never makes sense even in-universe and more often than not creates its own hypocrisies (i.e. Miltank give birth to live young, and many more examples).

If you want an in-game confirmation of the parent/child relationship without the Pokedex, the ability Parental Bond seals it (Familial Affection in Japanese, but same thing). Gamefreak made a kangaroo-like pokemon and definitely wanted the player to get a mother & child vibe, there isn't any other way to take it.

I do sympathize, the idea of the pair being sisters or male/female pair or anything else (except the cocoon theory you proposed, since it doesn't directly conflict with canon so that's A-OKAY!) does seem interesting, but it just conflicts too much with canon. Breeding has a ton of paradoxes, so when the breeders say "they don't know how this egg got here," we know they are 100% honest. (had to link this of course) http://awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=0&comic=010614

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
While I am okay with ignoring the Pokedex, Kangaskhan being mother and child is so universal and so permeating that denying it will be going against direct Pokemon canon. Which, unfortunately, is also against the purpose of this tread.

We fill in the gaps where canon abandons us, but we can't deny the table Gamefreak has set (no matter how silly, weird, impossible, paradoxical, or hypocritical it might be). The Pokedex is the exception, mainly because that never makes sense even in-universe and more often than not creates its own hypocrisies (i.e. Miltank give birth to live young, and many more examples).

If you want an in-game confirmation of the parent/child relationship without the Pokedex, the ability Parental Bond seals it (Familial Affection in Japanese, but same thing). Gamefreak made a kangaroo-like pokemon and definitely wanted the player to get a mother & child vibe, there isn't any other way to take it.

I do sympathize, the idea of the pair being sisters or male/female pair or anything else (except the cocoon theory you proposed, since it doesn't directly conflict with canon so that's A-OKAY!) does seem interesting, but it just conflicts too much with canon. Breeding has a ton of paradoxes, so when the breeders say "they don't know how this egg got here," we know they are 100% honest. (had to link this of course) http://awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=0&comic=010614
Not saying that the Pokedex description isn't to be taken into account, it should as its our only source of information, I'm just saying we should also take things with a grain of salt sometimes when other canon gets in the way (as you just showed with the Miltank example, and if I recall the Pokedex descriptions for Cubone are quite perplexing). Of course these two examples could once again be relics (while probably done last, the people who write Pokedex descriptions during Gen II probably weren't really thinking about Pokemon Breeding, thus Miltank giving live birth).

If everything in the Pokedex is true unless stated otherwise I have a feeling there's a lot of half truths or not complete information (thus where we got to fill in the gaps). Kangaskhan are a mother and child pair, but not in the general sense we know. I tried making my conspiracy based on that, it takes the fact as true but puts a twist on it that would make people think differently of it.

As for the Pokemon Breeders, maybe they DO know what happens but its just so... unnatural, their minds refuse to comprehend it and forget about it. I mean we saw Arceus create an Egg and do you know what was happening in that scene? And yes, its implied that what happens every time a Pokemon creates an Egg by Cynthia:

"That shining sphere... Could it be...an Egg? Did we just witness the very moment an Egg was brought to this world? A moment no one has ever seen?"
"An Egg is the cradle of every being. The planet itself is an Egg in a sense... Life that comes from an Egg will come to an end in due course... to begin anew... That may be what Arceus wanted to show us."

Sorry to go off-topic, but about the religious thing we were talking about earlier, didn't some people in ORAS call Ray "Our Lord Rayquaza?" Even if not, they treat him like a god of sorts.

And THE ORGANS WHEN HE ARRIVES OML

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Sorry to go off-topic, but about the religious thing we were talking about earlier, didn't some people in ORAS call Ray "Our Lord Rayquaza?" Even if not, they treat him like a god of sorts.

And THE ORGANS WHEN HE ARRIVES OML
According to Zinnia's tale when climbing up Sky Pillar it does sound like the Draconids sort of worshiped it. At some points she even called it "mighty Rayquaza" and "Rayquaza, our savior". You can read it for yourself here.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
If everything in the Pokedex is true unless stated otherwise I have a feeling there's a lot of half truths or not complete information (thus where we got to fill in the gaps). Kangaskhan are a mother and child pair, but not in the general sense we know. I tried making my conspiracy based on that, it takes the fact as true but puts a twist on it that would make people think differently of it.
Let's please remember that Magcargo is hot enough to melt through the earth its standing on and plummet to the center of the planet. The Pokedex is about as flamboyant as Tucker or Wallace. A lot of it is obviously written by someone with no real knowledge. How often did you as a kid say "omg thats hotter than the sun?!?!?" when something was just *really* hot? (Unless you were a huge nerd like me, probably a few times). The only other reference we have for that stuff is the Anime Episode where Ash rides the Ponyta, and it does not burn him because it trusts him. Do other fire types "limit" their power to stop themselves melting through the ground?

I actually liked the gender differences they added. Small, but interesting touches to some mons. I'd like more Pokemon like Jellicent where males/females are significantly different. Going to your example about the Angler Fish, how cool would it be to have something similar in Pokemon? I've always wondered about how gender splits work too (Azumarill line not withstanding). I'm not a biologist, so I don't really know, but I would presume the majority of species are split fairly evenly between male/female? It would provide the best results for mating surely? I guess most Pokemon are utterly exempt from this however, as whales can breed with moles and still manage to produce a viable offspring.

I tend to agree with the Anime over the Dex for Sizes/Weights because the dex is just sometimes totally random with how height is interpreted. Dex says Ursaring is "only" 5'11 (Roughly the same height as most people), in the Anime it's always twice or more the size of the protagonists whenever it pops up. Unless the protagonists are utter midgets, there is no way the height difference can be explained into the dex :/

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Let's please remember that Magcargo is hot enough to melt through the earth its standing on and plummet to the center of the planet. The Pokedex is about as flamboyant as Tucker or Wallace. A lot of it is obviously written by someone with no real knowledge. How often did you as a kid say "omg thats hotter than the sun?!?!?" when something was just *really* hot? (Unless you were a huge nerd like me, probably a few times). The only other reference we have for that stuff is the Anime Episode where Ash rides the Ponyta, and it does not burn him because it trusts him. Do other fire types "limit" their power to stop themselves melting through the ground?

I actually liked the gender differences they added. Small, but interesting touches to some mons. I'd like more Pokemon like Jellicent where males/females are significantly different. Going to your example about the Angler Fish, how cool would it be to have something similar in Pokemon? I've always wondered about how gender splits work too (Azumarill line not withstanding). I'm not a biologist, so I don't really know, but I would presume the majority of species are split fairly evenly between male/female? It would provide the best results for mating surely? I guess most Pokemon are utterly exempt from this however, as whales can breed with moles and still manage to produce a viable offspring.

I tend to agree with the Anime over the Dex for Sizes/Weights because the dex is just sometimes totally random with how height is interpreted. Dex says Ursaring is "only" 5'11 (Roughly the same height as most people), in the Anime it's always twice or more the size of the protagonists whenever it pops up. Unless the protagonists are utter midgets, there is no way the height difference can be explained into the dex :/
Let's also remember that it's probably the player, a kid, writing the Dex entry (though you'd think the regional Professor would double-check what you wrote before submitting it to the other Professors). :P

And Ash & co. are small, because they're kids:

Granted that still makes Ursaring tall, but not as giant as you're making it sound.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)