Julz's trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, I'm pretty new to Smogon but I hope to prove my credibility :')

RULES
  • I will respect Smogon's rules and yours!
  • I am ONLY interested in pentagon pokemon. (Pre-gen 6 are exempt if it's for breeding)
  • No hacked pokemon
  • My pokemon are cloned by means of Pokebank method.
  • My legendaries are SR'd for.
(Sorry I don't know how to use sprites on iphone!)

-All the pokemon I offer for trade are only pentagon pokemon caught or bred by me. In addition they will be untrained unless otherwise stated.

For Trade

Trophy pokemon

Latios (male) Lv 30
Master ball
Timid - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Contest Star ribbon
-Semi-redis

Heatran (female) lv 50
Master ball
Timid - Flash fire
31/31/31/31/30/31
-Contest star ribbon
-Semi-redis
-hard to get

Breedable

Ferroseed
Nest ball
Relaxed - Iron barbs
31/31/31/x/31/0
-Leech seed/stealth rock/spikes

Gligar
Luxury ball
Impish - Immunity
31/31/31/x/31/31

Swablu
Moon ball
Modest - Natural cure
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Hyper voice/roost

Charmander
Luxury ball
Timid - Blaze
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Dragon Pulse/Dragon Dance/Outrage

Charmander
Luxury ball
Jolly or Adamant - Blaze
31/31/31/x/31/31
-Outrage/Dragon Dance

Chansey
Love or Luxury ball
Bold - Natural cure
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Seismic toss/Heal bell

Ghastly
Moon or Luxury ball
Timid - levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Clear smog/Disable/Perish song/Reflect type

Marill
Dive ball
Adament - huge power
31/31/31/x/31/31
-Aqua jet/Superpower/Belly drum

Currently SR-ing for Suicune, hopefully coming soon!
I won't be cloning the good breedable pokemon but will keep some spitbacks on retainer.

Most Wanted
-Competitive shiny pokemon
-flawless SR'd legendaries.
(Shoot me an offer :D)

Other wants
-
acorn/safari ball female spitbacks.

Last edited:
I will offer services to people for credit or pokemon on their thread. I know I am new here and trust will be really difficult to earn. So I don't expect people to use me lol.

Services
EV Training

Contest Star ribbon-this one is time consuming and I'm not sure one how it is valued. If the deal seems good, I will do it.

Last edited:
Information
FC: 4897-6753-1564
Ign: Julz (AS)
Id# 33879
TSV: 1890

Ign: Julz (Y)
Id# 11228
TSV: 2997
Timezone: PST

Last edited:
Good luck with your thread! Any breedables in my thread for your Latios?
Unfortunately that Latios is pretty much exclusive for the Latias I am looking for. I am interested in a female safari ball bagon. I will update my thread soon with Pokemon I have and mayber you'd be interested in one of those.

Good luck with your thread!

Fyi, I'm sure you can find someone to clone your Latios so you can trade copies and still keep it. Just in case you didn't know. :)

Good luck with your thread!

Fyi, I'm sure you can find someone to clone your Latios so you can trade copies and still keep it. Just in case you didn't know. :)
Thank you, I asked Itsuki to clone my pokemon, but I was not sure if offering multiple copies of Latios for trade would be a good idea.

Thank you, I asked Itsuki to clone my pokemon, but I was not sure if offering multiple copies of Latios for trade would be a good idea.
As long as what they trade back compensates it, I don't see it as much a problem. It's just me, though, you could always go for non-redis at that Lati.
(I want that lati so bad D:)

As long as what they trade back compensates it, I don't see it as much a problem. It's just me, though, you could always go for non-redis at that Lati.
sorry but I am want to trade the Latios for major wants only.

Last edited:
sorry but I am want to trade the Latios for major wants only.
If you can give him a copy of you latios I can give you a copy of my perfect calm latias. I have tons of soft resets to offer to at least trade up for that latios. Normally I would give you something for free but I think I can help someone out and give you a little more stuff for that latios. So how much would you like for that latios.
edit: did you soft reset that latios?

Hi, I'm interested in the Ferroseed and the Gligar, I can trade you a Celebi for them (it doesn't have the pentagon because it's from the 2011 event). Are you interested? If so, I'm not able to trade yet (I will be in 2 hours)

If you can give him a copy of you latios I can give you a copy of my perfect calm latias. I have tons of soft resets to offer to at least trade up for that latios. Normally I would give you something for free but I think I can help someone out and give you a little more stuff for that latios. So how much would you like for that latios.
edit: did you soft reset that latios?
I did soft reset. Since I dont use powersaves I have no close SRejects. I'll trade for the perfect calm Latias though.

I did soft reset. Since I dont use powersaves I have no close SRejects. I'll trade for the perfect calm Latias though.
Awesome check out my thread I would gladly throw in a few other soft resets I guess as a donation

Hi, I'm interested in the Ferroseed and the Gligar, I can trade you a Celebi for them (it doesn't have the pentagon because it's from the 2011 event). Are you interested? If so, I'm not able to trade yet (I will be in 2 hours)
Not interested in the celebi but i do like your dream ball HA slowpoke and HA dratini (what ball is it in?)

Awesome check out my thread I would gladly throw in a few other soft resets I guess as a donation
Just Latias is fine, however i wont be able to trade for a couple hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not interested in the celebi but i do like your dream ball HA slowpoke and HA dratini (what ball is it in?)

Just Latias is fine, however i wont be able to trade for a couple hours.
that's fine let me know when you can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)