Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one I bred and trained myself based on Buckert's guide. It worked for my own SR attempts, and I just recently used it as a guinea pig for QR cloning. I can give it to you, if you want. :)
That'd be great, PM me whenever you'd like to trade. Thanks!

Bump for new page.

Does anyone have these breedables?

A Fast Luvdisc
A HA Dusk Red-Basuclin
A HA Heatmor (in a ball that isn't Dream)
A HA Luxury Durant

CMT if you have any of them :).

PSA: For those of using the QR code methods for Egg Checking, Cloning, etc. The methods have been patched with the latest Nintendo update. If you wish to continue using them you will have to not update your system, but in doing so you also cannot access Pokebank, the Nintendo EShop, and possibly some other things as well.

EDIT: There appear to be mixed results with whether you can still access Pokebank without upgrading to the latest update. I appear to still be able to access Pokebank (from Australia) for the moment but I'll be updating anyway. If you check the current top post on the subreddit /u/svexchange, people there mention being able to access Pokebank before the current update. I would link the post but not sure if I should link an outpost to another site.

Last edited:

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
PSA: For those of using the QR code methods for Egg Checking, Cloning, etc. The methods have been patched with the latest Nintendo update. If you wish to continue using them you will have to not update your system, but in doing so you also cannot access Pokebank, the Nintendo EShop, and possibly some other things as well.
Just a small correction, I'm on 9.2 and have been able to use pokebank normally even right now, it'd more accurate to say that you can't download pokebank or game patches since you wouldn't be able to access the eshop.

Just a small correction, I'm on 9.2 and have been able to use pokebank normally even right now, it'd more accurate to say that you can't download pokebank or game patches since you wouldn't be able to access the eshop.
I'll add a correction in my post but some people have mentioned being unable to access it full-stop. I'm in Australia and still seem to be able to access Bank without updating but I'm not sure how long that'll last. I'm going to update anyway.

If you check the current top post on the subreddit /u/svexchange, people there mention being able to access Pokebank before the current update. I would link the post but not sure if I should link an outpost to another site.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
I'll add a correction in my post but some people have mentioned being unable to access it full-stop. I'm in Australia and still seem to be able to access Bank without updating but I'm not sure how long that'll last. I'm going to update anyway.

If you check the current top post on the subreddit /u/svexchange, people there mention being able to access Pokebank before the update. I would link the post but not sure if I should link an outpost to another site.
I read something similar on projectpokemon but it was only 1 post and not very informative either. My 3DS is an american one so I don't think it has to do with being in a different region. I'll try to look into reddit.

I was not able to use pokebank actually until I got the update...So yeah my cloning abilities gone:/

I read something similar on projectpokemon but it was only 1 post and not very informative either. My 3DS is an american one so I don't think it has to do with being in a different region. I'll try to look into reddit.
I was not able to use pokebank actually until I got the update...So yeah my cloning abilities gone:/
I've heard from friends it didn't seem to work for them until the update so results do indeed seem mixed.

Only if you don't use Bank/don't have Bank does it seem like you'd err on the side of not updating. Being locked out of Bank completely for some people would be practically crippling.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
I've heard from friends it didn't seem to work for them until the update so results do indeed seem mixed.

Only if you don't use Bank/don't have Bank does it seem like you'd err on the side of not updating. Being locked out of Bank completely for some people would be practically crippling.
Well it's still working on my end, could be because of me being on 9.2 though I'll report back in a couple of hours but I'll withdraw some stuff just to be safe.

EDIT: There appear to be mixed results with whether you can still access Pokebank without upgrading to the latest update. I appear to still be able to access Pokebank (from Australia) for the moment but I'll be updating anyway. If you check the current top post on the subreddit /u/svexchange, people there mention being able to access Pokebank before the current update. I would link the post but not sure if I should link an outpost to another site.
Well, there goes my hopes and dreams for being able to actually clone for once. ;__;
I mean, I figured it was going to get patched soon, but come on. Didn't get time to clone everything I wanted. =/

I am able to access Pokebank without updating, though, just to throw that out there (I'm in the US).

EDIT: Anyone have a spare Rocky Helmet they' be willing to give me? ^__^

Last edited:
I have a question
Will a male that is bred with a Ditto transfer the pokeball down, or does it only work with females?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)