Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Superpower
I wanted to make a team revolving around SD Scizor with Superpower to hit steel types. Knock off is for knocking of Landorus's item. I initially thought about using U-turn in order pivot into my Keldeo on the Lando-T but there's always a chance that it could be scarfed and knocking off Lando-T's recovery or scarf item will help a lot more in the long run.

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
Standard Specs Keld, it has massive damage and looks pretty good along side Scizor. Keldeo hits extremely hard and can blow away a lot of switch-ins to M-Scizor like Heatran and Lando-T. Icy Wind is for slowing down threats and hitting the Lati twins for some damage. Scald is great because it does a lot of damage and can get that potential burn.

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick
I needed a defoger with a little more offensive pressure than Latias. Trick is for crippling things like Ferrothorn, Clef, and even force Bisharp to spam Sucker Punch, easy set-up bait. I went with the scarf set because this team is extremely weak to Charizard-X after a Dragon Dance. There isn't much this team can do against Charizard so any suggestions will be appreciated.

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 92 HP / 244 Atk / 172 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Superpower
- Facade
- Seed Bomb
- Spore
I reaally like this Breloom set because it makes Rotom-W a lot less annoying can smash Ferrothorn and can take a +6 Aqua Jet from Azu. The speed EVs are enough to outspeed max speed Bisharp. Spore is nice because it allows Breloom to get more of it's health back. Facade is strong as hell when boosted with toxic and with no recoil whatsoever.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Flamethrower
CM Clefable is for dealing with the Lati twins as they can't hurt this thing. Offensively this thing hits a lot and can definitely help weaken a team that way either M-Scizor or Keld can shine through. Other than that it's bulk is extremely helpful against mons in general, but Clef shouldn't be used as a tank to come in on extremely powerful attacks like a Tough Claw boosted Flare Blitz or something. Clefable's main goal is to whittle down the team to help for the late game and even sweep as well given the team is weak enough to it.

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 12 HP / 252 SpA / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Taunt
- Earth Power
I wanted a reliable rocker with some offensive pressure and can switch into Ferrothorn and deal with it effectively. Taunt is for stopping CM from Clef and Leech Seed nonsense. The Air Ballon is a god send as it allows it to laugh in Lando-T's face. The main reason why it has Air Balloon over Lefties is to scout whether the Lando is scarfed or not which can help a lot for the rest of my team.

I think this team seems balanced for the most part. Although it could definitely use a lot of improvement so any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks! =)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)