ORAS OU MegaGROSS OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright everyone, im here with my 2nd RMT. And this time I am bringing Mega-Metagross. I haven't really used MegaGross much and i have heard how fun it is to use so i thought id give it a try on a team.

First up is the Star of the Show.

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
- Zen Headbutt
- Brick Break

Ok...Its a pretty standard MegaGross set IMO. Its attack is pretty good that i feel that i dont need Meteor Mash and that i could run Ice Punch for coverage instead for predictions. Bullet Punch for prio. And Zen Headbutt/Brick Break for coverage.

Considering the weakness of MegaGross (Fire/Ground/Ghost/Dark) i figured Keldeo would be a good CHECK to an incoming super-effective hit on MegaGross:

Keldeo @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword

I myself, prefer LO over Scarf/Specs because i like to be able to switch my moves in case they feel i might be scarfed/specs'd. Again, HP Ice is for Coverage. Scald is for STAB/Burns. Hydro and Secret Sword for STAB.

So now i am weak to Electric, Flying, Grass, and Psychic with Keldeo. I couldnt really find anything to cover them all so i split it up into 2 different pokemon. First up is the Grass coverage.

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz

Sharp Beak is a very under used item for Talonflame and its always underlooked. Sure CB Talon can do more damage but its survivability is not as long. Roost is for Health Prio. W-O-W is for predicting an incoming physical type to take a Brave Bird. And Brave Bird and Flare Blitz for STAB.

Now i added another Weakness in Electric and no counter...

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Oh Landorus...how standard this set it but how powerful it is...Nuff Said

but now hazards can do quite a bit to me...so i decided to bring someone to get rid of them...

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Volt Switch
- Heat Wave

I like zapdos as my Defogger becuase he can give me switch initiative as well as clearing the field of hazards.

and lost but not least i need a cleric...and who else but...

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic

A Special wall that can heal my team...and even take a physical attack or two. I decided not to give chansey Seismic Toss because Clearing Status is important...Health Is Important and Toxic Stall is godly...but i do know taunt users exist and can destroy chansey if given the chance.

So here is the team that i created. If you have any suggestion, please feel free to publish them. Thanks for all the help guys. XD

Last edited:

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Unfortunately your thread does not follow the RMT Rules. Your problem is with your descriptions. I'ma have to lock this thread for now. If you apply the changes, shoot me a message, i'll unlock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)