Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I answered before it depends on the pokemon
Edit: what are you offering because I have an interest in good Ev trained pokemon
Majority seems to agree that it really depends on the mon. As of now, only some silly stuff (Empoleon, Carbink, Diggersby) but do have some other things in the works (Scizor, Mawile, Aggron, whatever else I have in my boxes).

Majority seems to agree that it really depends on the mon. As of now, only some silly stuff (Empoleon, Carbink, Diggersby) but do have some other things in the works (Scizor, Mawile, Aggron, whatever else I have in my boxes).
If you're gonna offer breedables(which essentially it sounds like you're asking) and want to actually get trades for them, make sure they're in matching balls

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Question: Is there any Pokemon that can be bred in every single type of ball?
Ok, got me interested...

Yes (I think): Paras and Venonat.
Sports Ball seriously limits it:
  • Caterpie
  • Weedle
  • Paras
  • Venonat
  • Scyther
  • Pinsir
  • Wurmple
  • Volbeat
  • Illumise
  • Kricketot
  • Combee
  • Nincada

Of those, only the following are available in Apricorn Balls:
  • Caterpie
  • Weedle
  • Paras
  • Venonat
  • Wurmple
  • Kricketot
  • Combee

Of those, only the following are available in Safari Balls:
  • Paras
  • Venonat
Both of these are also available in Dream World, so can be caught in any Gen 5 ball (which covers everything else).

Pm me when you have found something from my thread. A fair trade I think would be like 3 or 4 things. I would like all your current EV trained stuff as well.

Ok, got me interested...

Yes (I think): Paras and Venonat.
Sports Ball seriously limits it:
  • Caterpie
  • Weedle
  • Paras
  • Venonat
  • Scyther
  • Pinsir
  • Wurmple
  • Volbeat
  • Illumise
  • Kricketot
  • Combee
  • Nincada

Of those, only the following are available in Apricorn Balls:
  • Caterpie
  • Weedle
  • Paras
  • Venonat
  • Wurmple
  • Kricketot
  • Combee

Of those, only the following are available in Safari Balls:
  • Paras
  • Venonat
Both of these are also available in Dream World, so can be caught in any Gen 5 ball (which covers everything else).
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you

how about a modest Heatran with 22-23/31/31/31/31/26-27 toss or keep? my guess is toss due to HP iv. what is the lowest IV values I should even start to consider looking at for non-perfect IVs when catching non-breedable pokemon?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
how about a modest Heatran with 22-23/31/31/31/31/26-27? my guess is toss due to HP iv. what is the lowest IV values I should even start to consider looking at for non-perfect IVs when catching non-breedable pokemon?
31?

But really 29+ if you're looking for trading value here on Smogon. I would say 25+ if you're just looking for personal contentment. As a general rule of thumb for situations like this though: "if you have to ask, you're probably not happy with it" (unless you get a flawless HP Mixed one when going for special or something).

31?

But really 29+ if you're looking for trading value here on Smogon. I would say 25+ if you're just looking for personal contentment. As a general rule of thumb for situations like this though: "if you have to ask, you're probably not happy with it" (unless you get a flawless HP Mixed one when going for special or something).
ok, just asking cause I am looking into getting into competitive battle (VGC rules) and wasn't sure what most people go for when stats aren't perfect.

I was aiming for near flawless Jolly and got this instead. Keep or Toss?

30/31/14/31/31/31 = Hidden Power [Ice]
Naive

TOSSED

Last edited:
how about a modest Heatran with 22-23/31/31/31/31/26-27 toss or keep? my guess is toss due to HP iv. what is the lowest IV values I should even start to consider looking at for non-perfect IVs when catching non-breedable pokemon?
Toss no perfect speed
I was aiming for near flawless Jolly and got this instead. Keep or Toss?

30/31/14/31/31/31 = Hidden Power [Ice]
Naive
toss defense is way to low. For naive you need to get the closest thing to perfect

Keep or throw out?
Moltres
Nature: Quiet
IV:11/21/7/31/31/31
I caught it in a repeat ball to match and this is the best one I've caught so far

Looking for SafariBall Kangaskhan with Body Slam Adamant/Jolly Natured and a 31/31/31/31/31/00 Ditto I have a few IV breds and bankball females to offer
VM me if u have these pokes thanx

Keep or throw out?
Moltres
Nature: Quiet
IV:11/21/7/31/31/31
I caught it in a repeat ball to match and this is the best one I've caught so far
Get a nature like calm. Bold, timid, or modest first and if it has something close to this
28+
x
28+
28+
If you get something really close to that then post and ask

Looking for SafariBall Kangaskhan with Body Slam and Adamant/Jolly Nature and a 31/31/31/31/31/00 Ditto I have a few IV breds and bankball females to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)