Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg to differ, Fast Ball is not as aesthetically pleasing as is Safari Ball on shiny Mega Steelix imo.
Not only does fast ball match the gold with the little yellow lightning bolt and details on the sides (I'd post a picture but I'm on my phone), but with a fast ball you can appreciate the irony due to Steelix being hell'a slow.
Safari ball is good on shiny onix which is a more greenish sort of colour. This is my opinion of course, so I guess anything goes really

EDIT: for further evidence, just look at other pokemon that appreciate safari ball, such as shiny Machamp or shiny scizor. All quite on the green side as opposed to yellow/gold

I can also help if you need it. But take the first offer by all means.
I've been helped, yes. But if you had it in a ball other than Dream, that'd also be cool.

It depends on how you want to utilize the Steelix: http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/steelix

Ultra for HA Sheer Force Non-Mega Steelix though IMO. Otherwise, if just regular Mega - Fast is a somewhat more matching ball do to the lack of real black on Mega-Steelix.

Anybody know if you can use a game on 2 Poke Bank accounts? ie:

I use my bank for my X. Say I want to put my X into my friend's DS and upload some stuff to his bank. WIll bank say "lolno" because I use my X on MY bank?

I use my bank for my X. Say I want to put my X into my friend's DS and upload some stuff to his bank. WIll bank say "lolno" because I use my X on MY bank?
Bank really doesn't care who's game is in it, so you can totally do stuff like that

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

You can use it just fine that way.

I'm looking for a cloner for my Suicune and Latias. I need two back, you're welcome to keep a fully-redis copy for yourself.

EDIT: helped, thank you! :)

Last edited:
I'm looking for the following:

Mawile​
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/00
Egg Moves: Fire Fang

Bred/Cloned/Whatever is fine as long as it's not hacked. Shiny would be super-duper, but I'm not picky.

I have some 4/5 IV competitive pokemon that I can trade and/or breed for you in exchange. I'm fairly new to the competitive scene, so my selection is still growing. PM me if you're interested!

I recieved a shiny female eevee off wonder trade with perfect IVs. It's nature is bashful. Any possible chance I get to do a backflip of joy because its legit?

I recieved a shiny female eevee off wonder trade with perfect IVs. It's nature is bashful. Any possible chance I get to do a backflip of joy because its legit?
well 99% sure its hacked the odds of getting a shiny 6iv eevee are slim as it is and why would someone trade it? pretty sure its hacked

Esmeya

TSV matching makes breeding these very easy.
No idea why anyone would want a Bashful Eevee or if it is legit, but it's not hard to obtain one of these without hacking...
Speaking from experience I hatched a shiny 6IV Hardy Phanpy for someone before, so it's shockingly valid.

I'm a noob at this, so forgive my foolish question.

I googled TSV breeding to find what it is, and now I'm wondering, can TSV breeding still be done? I have Alpha Sapphire; can I TSV breed with this version?

I'm a noob at this, so forgive my foolish question.

I googled TSV breeding to find what it is, and now I'm wondering, can TSV breeding still be done? I have Alpha Sapphire; can I TSV breed with this version?
That depends. If you have Powersaves or if you didn't update your 3DS to the latest version, it should work.

That depends. If you have Powersaves or if you didn't update your 3DS to the latest version, it should work.
Updating the 3DS doesn't keep you from TSV breeding. It just means that you will need somebody else that can check your ESVs (egg shiny value) for you, if you don't have Powersaves.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
so now that the eon ticket event is over, how do I get one? Could someone explain? (I kinda know it's via Street Pass but don't understand how that works)

Esmeya

so now that the eon ticket event is over, how do I get one? Could someone explain? (I kinda know it's via Street Pass but don't understand how that works)
You pass by someone who has it on.. the street. As long as they set up their street pass and you've connected your ORAS in-game to receive streetpass data you'd get one.

If you're in the middle of no where, like me, you don't have much of an option anymore.

Google is your friend:

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/streetpass.shtml

http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/2llr0x/streetpass_the_eon_ticket_and_you/

Esmeya

Because you cloned a box of them and wanted to make some random person happy.
Exactly why I wanna kno if it's legit. I want to breed with it, but not if it's hacked. I mean it has perfect IVs which is perfect for traditional breeding. I'm just not sure if bashful is a nature that has a flawless spread available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)