Official Smash Bros Tournaments for 3DS/Wii U (UPDATED 04/09/2015)

I WOULD go to Wii U, but I can't use the controls for heck, and I don't think you can connect online with 3DS controller so guess i'll just write my 3DS details:

FC: 4141-2408-7848
PS Username: Its Ditto

is there a prize for winning
also why are there four starter stages? you need an odd amount for fair stage striking

You should just change one of the counterpicks to a starter. In melee tournies, there are 5 neutral stages so each player can strike their two least favorite stages and the remaining one is the starting stage. When you have 4 then one of the players has a clear advantage.

So basically player 1 and player 2 strike in the order P1 P2 P2 P1 and the stage that nobody struck is the one you start on

You should just change one of the counterpicks to a starter. In melee tournies, there are 5 neutral stages so each player can strike their two least favorite stages and the remaining one is the starting stage. When you have 4 then one of the players has a clear advantage.

So basically player 1 and player 2 strike in the order P1 P2 P2 P1 and the stage that nobody struck is the one you start on
Thanks for letting us know, the changes have been made!

I may as well enter the wii u tourney, just to show off the monado's power.

Also, time to tip the scales.

NNID: unsteadycomicz

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
System: Wii U
Name: QuoteCS
NNID: QuoteCS2

One major note here: Why is the Wednesday tournament so early? I guess I can understand if you're trying to cater to European players like yourself, but that time screws over a lot of American players.

System: Wii U
Name: QuoteCS
NNID: QuoteCS2

One major note here: Why is the Wednesday tournament so early? I guess I can understand if you're trying to cater to European players like yourself, but that time screws over a lot of American players.
What times/days would you like in the future?

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
What times/days would you like in the future?
Wednesday is an okay day (Weekends are usually better), but the time is the main issue. If you delay the start by a few hours you can include a lot more people. Overall though, just have it be Saturday/Sunday so you're not screwing over Americans or Europeans.

Wednesday is an okay day (Weekends are usually better), but the time is the main issue. If you delay the start by a few hours you can include a lot more people. Overall though, just have it be Saturday/Sunday so you're not screwing over Americans or Europeans.
sunday people have church and prepare for monday, I chose 7pm because of the evening for europe time and if i make it earlier to 4pm, people wont be able to join because of school etc.

Nozzle
4570-9363-3197
3ds

Would be interesting to see a match log to show who people use and some kind of counterpicking log eg:

Nozzle vs randomplayernamehere
Match 1
Peach vs Rosalina
Battlefield
Nozzle's Peach won
Match 2
Peach vs Link
Arena Ferox
randomplayernamehere's Link won
Match 3
Captain Falcon vs Link
Prism Tower
Nozzle's Falcon won

I dunno if this is asking too much of you but i would be really interested if you could bring the total tour log like this after it has ended(so no char spoilers)

Nozzle
4570-9363-3197
3ds

Would be interesting to see a match log to show who people use and some kind of counterpicking log eg:

Nozzle vs randomplayernamehere
Match 1
Peach vs Rosalina
Battlefield
Nozzle's Peach won
Match 2
Peach vs Link
Arena Ferox
randomplayernamehere's Link won
Match 3
Captain Falcon vs Link
Prism Tower
Nozzle's Falcon won

I dunno if this is asking too much of you but i would be really interested if you could bring the total tour log like this after it has ended(so no char spoilers)
its on the first post lmao, click the links of the tour preview. as for the characters, um im unsure if that would be possible. Will look into it on the day!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)