Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the best ball for Magnezone? I plan to RNG it in gen 4, so I can use Apricorn balls. Leaning towards heavy ball, but would like some more opinions.

What is the best ball for Magnezone? I plan to RNG it in gen 4, so I can use Apricorn balls. Leaning towards heavy ball, but would like some more opinions.
Heavy (both), Dive (shiny), Moon (normal), Premier (shiny), maybe Fast (shiny) just for irony's sake and for those little thunderbolts matching Magnezone being an Electric-type

That was a mistake I would keep actually
If it was for personal use, perhaps. But that thing has no trading value whatsoever compared to other Heatrans

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can someone tell me if its faster to check IV's by level up on a Pokemon or on a Pokemon's evolved form?
It's faster to check IV's via a calculator or just walk to the IV judge.

They all have tiers evolved or not, levels and EV's help round it out faster.

Lf a legit, 5-6iv jolly Jirachi.

Have the following to offer:

5-6iv UT Pokemon (personally bred):
vullaby (bold, knock off, foul play), tyrogue (adamant, steadfast, mach punch), eevee (timid, anticipation), chansey (bold, seismic toss), chimchar (jolly, thunder punch, fire punch), larvitar (jolly, d-dance), swablu (adamant) x2, litwick (timid, infiltrator) x2, foongus (sassy; regenerator x2, effect spore x 1)

Shinies:
whismur, dratini, dialga, palkia, entei x2, raikou x2, zapdos, aipom, pichu

Assorted Legendaries (various natures):
lugia, ho-oh, mewtwo, uxie, zapdos x2, regigigas x2, dialga, palkia, manafy, suicune, moltres, deoxys, reshiram, kyogre x2, groudon, mew, regirock x2, regice, celebi.

Items:
Ability Capsule

pm me if you want to make an offer

It's faster to check IV's via a calculator or just walk to the IV judge.

They all have tiers evolved or not, levels and EV's help round it out faster.
I'm using a calculator for it, however I am using only HP EV's from multiple Blissey to
help level up faster but the IV's still stay in the 30 - 31 range and I tried evolving it
and the IV's still stay 30 - 31, I just want to know if its more accurate only using
HP EV's at either a basic Pokemon or an evolution

Or if you recommend giving it EV's in other stats through Super Training first

Just wondering - since it's not on Smogon's PokéDEX - what the best nature would be for a Chlorophyll Tropius. I don't battle, but its stats and movepool are pretty spread out with a slight SP. ATK bias.

Would it be better to go Timid to match the ability, or would Calm be better for more SP. DEF bulk? Or even Bold?

Really not sure what would be the "best" as a general nature. Not sure what Tropius is used for on team either (tank, offense, etc.). Any insight would be much appreciated before I breed it ☺ ♥

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just wondering - since it's not on Smogon's PokéDEX - what the best nature would be for a Chlorophyll Tropius. I don't battle, but its stats and movepool are pretty spread out with a slight SP. ATK bias.

Would it be better to go Timid to match the ability, or would Calm be better for more SP. DEF bulk? Or even Bold?

Really not sure what would be the "best" as a general nature. Not sure what Tropius is used for on team either (tank, offense, etc.). Any insight would be much appreciated before I breed it ☺ ♥
Modest with HP Fire. Its SpA isn't particularly amazing to begin with, Timid just reduces it further, for an unnecessary bit of extra speed. If you want to run Bold or Calm, I'd run Harvest so you can abuse Harvest + Sitrus Berry to take advantage of its relative bulk.

Modest with HP Fire. Its SpA isn't particularly amazing to begin with, Timid just reduces it further, for an unnecessary bit of extra speed. If you want to run Bold or Calm, I'd run Harvest so you can abuse Harvest + Sitrus Berry to take advantage of its relative bulk.
I'm'a make another one with Harvest in Dream Ball, so I'll stick with Modest right now for my Safari ball guy and use Bold/Calm on the later one.

Thanks for the insight!

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm using a calculator for it, however I am using only HP EV's from multiple Blissey to
help level up faster but the IV's still stay in the 30 - 31 range and I tried evolving it
and the IV's still stay 30 - 31, I just want to know if its more accurate only using
HP EV's at either a basic Pokemon or an evolution

Or if you recommend giving it EV's in other stats through Super Training first
Sorry for the late reply, what Pokemon is it? The easiest way to check would be to do a quick battle that automatically sets them to level 50 via local or wi-fi or use the Battle Insitute in Mauville (ORAS) city or Lumoise (X/Y).

Agonist

I'm'a make another one with Harvest in Dream Ball, so I'll stick with Modest right now for my Safari ball guy and use Bold/Calm on the later one.

Thanks for the insight!
I hope by using the word make you're not saying you're going to hack it.

I am in need of some fossil pkm(Amaura, Kabuto, and Omanyte) for breeding. I could use them with decent IVs or EMs, either is fine. Thank you.

Sorry for the late reply, what Pokemon is it? The easiest way to check would be to do a quick battle that automatically sets them to level 50 via local or wi-fi or use the Battle Insitute in Mauville (ORAS) city or Lumoise (X/Y).
I have no one to battle against
Battle Institute if it's Post-Hall Of Fame I'm not planning on completing the game anytime soon

Agonist

I have no one to battle against
Battle Institute if it's Post-Hall Of Fame I'm not planning on completing the game anytime soon
Plenty of people here would be willing to help you with a quick test battle if you ask, unless you're trying to say you don't have internet access.

I am in need of some fossil pkm(Amaura, Kabuto, and Omanyte) for breeding. I could use them with decent IVs or EMs, either is fine. Thank you.
I have some 4iv non ha tyrunt males with ice/fire/thunder fang. You didn't list it but let me know if you still need one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)