Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

EDIT
(Checking the opened giveaways for Dittos)

Hmmm..... Well, I've searched on the first page of the opened Giveaways just to be sure if there are any being offered, then I used Ctrl + F to find the dittos, and I couldn't find any.

Timey - Just to be sure if I didn't misunderstood, Are you sure there are dittos in the giveaways? Or did you actually didn't mean they are being offered like right now?
Swore there was some open right now, apparently not. Anyways, let me grab a honedge egg and hatch it.

I still want that Plusle, but not in a Repeat Ball
mine wasnt even in a repeatball I said a cool ball I didnt say what ball. but youre not getting it anymore anyway people offered you one you ignored them people told you how to catch one yourself which takes 5 10 minutes tops yet you didnt want that either so realy I dont understand what do you want if you want a flawless one in a certain ball then ask for that

Question: I'm thinking of restarting my Emerald or FireRed sometime. If I'm not counting wrong there are 11 move tutors between them (Body Slam, Counter, Double Edge, Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Metronome, Mimic, Seismic Toss, Softboiled, Dynamicpunch, Defense Curl) that aren't repeated in future generations. Is there any competitive use or novelty value for these?

Question: I'm thinking of restarting my Emerald or FireRed sometime. If I'm not counting wrong there are 11 move tutors between them (Body Slam, Counter, Double Edge, Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Metronome, Mimic, Seismic Toss, Softboiled, Dynamicpunch, Defense Curl) that aren't repeated in future generations. Is there any competitive use or novelty value for these?
Kangaskhan can use double edge counter seismic toss and dynamic punch. You can use those for nostalgia.

I've got a honedge with wide guard already if you want
It's okay, I got one from Timey already. But thank you for offering. Besides, it's the thought that counts. ;)

gvmgvm40 - You can also try getting a Snorunt with Double-edge. Since Mega-Glalie has an ability to change normal type attacks that it uses into ice type attacks. ;)
EDIT:
I'm not mistaken.

Mega-Salamence and Mega-Altaria can both use Body Slam.
Counter Gengar and Alakazam are gimmicky but can net a surprise KO if you pair it with a Focus Sash, generally better off running other sets though.
Double-Edge Mega-Glalie is a thing.
Bulky Mega-Kangaskhan can use Seismic Toss to 2hko a ton of stuff without having to invest any EVs in Atk.
Clefable is pretty much all that can use Softboiled.
Dynamicpunch+Gravity Metagross is another kinda gimmicky set.
Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Mimic, and Defense Curl are useless, Metronome is only ever used for fun in Metronome-only "battles".

It's okay, I got one from Timey already. But thank you for offering. Besides, it's the thought that counts. ;)

gvmgvm40 - You can also try getting a Snorunt with Double-edge. Since Mega-Glalie has an ability to change normal type attacks that it uses into ice type attacks. ;)
EDIT:
I'm not mistaken.
Yup, you're not. I'm actually going for a Naive hex flawless Snorunt because of that reason. Though I wish the game actually switched to method 4 once in a while. >_<

gvmgvm40 said:
Well, I caught myself a shiny Impish Kangaskhan and gave it Body Slam, Double Edge, Counter and Seismic Toss. A defensive Kanga that deals 200 damage guaranteed is pretty nice imo (nobody has asked for a trade though yet haha). And there are more things like Swablu's Body Slam/Double Edge, Gyarados with those moves etc. There's plenty of stuff that can use it I think (which is why I'll RNG abuse them all eventually lol).

Edit -> Ninja'd by Dark Ray.

As to not spam this topic, here's my question for today.
I'm gonna SR a Heatran in aS soon. I'm thinking of going for Timid. Or should I go for Modest?

Edit2 -> Oh yeah, I haven't finished the Delta episode yet. Should I? That judge will probably be a life saver. =/

Well, I caught myself a shiny Impish Kangaskhan and gave it Body Slam, Double Edge, Counter and Seismic Toss. A defensive Kanga that deals 200 damage guaranteed is pretty nice imo (nobody has asked for a trade though yet haha). And there are more things like Swablu's Body Slam/Double Edge, Gyarados with those moves etc. There's plenty of stuff that can use it I think (which is why I'll RNG abuse them all eventually lol).

As to not spam this topic, here's my question for today.
I'm gonna SR a Heatran in aS soon. I'm thinking of going for Timid. Or should I go for Modest?
Both Timid and Modest are viable natures for Heatran. In a nutshell, Modest is better for VGC whereas Timid works with Choice Scarf quite well. My advice... go Modest :)

also, CM(incomplete)T for that kangaskhan...

Both Timid and Modest are viable natures for Heatran. In a nutshell, Modest is better for VGC whereas Timid works with Choice Scarf quite well. My advice... go Modest :)

also, CM(incomplete)T for that kangaskhan...
Alright, I'll go for Modest then. =)

Also, one other question. I'm still grabbing and tossing eggs until I get a good shiny spread in my X. Let's say I find a Special based spread, save that file, then continue doing this until I find a physical spread. During my search, I get bored and decide to hatch some Special based Pokemon, so I restore my save to that point.
Will the spreads I encounter after that be the same as the spreads I got after SRing after obtaining the Special shiny spread? Like, does inheritence change at all when you go back to a file or is it random every time you restore the save file?

It's probably pretty simple to check, but I want to hatch a shiny before I even try that.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Mega-Salamence and Mega-Altaria can both use Body Slam.
Counter Gengar and Alakazam are gimmicky but can net a surprise KO if you pair it with a Focus Sash, generally better off running other sets though.
Double-Edge Mega-Glalie is a thing.
Bulky Mega-Kangaskhan can use Seismic Toss to 2hko a ton of stuff without having to invest any EVs in Atk.
Clefable is pretty much all that can use Softboiled.
Dynamicpunch+Gravity Metagross is another kinda gimmicky set.
Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Mimic, and Defense Curl are useless, Metronome is only ever used for fun in Metronome-only "battles".
You take that back Mimic - Wailord for Flying Press is not useless :<

Hi Everyone, I hope someone will help me. As it writen in the tittle, I need Drifloon with Defog. I stared to use it in my team on pokemon showddown and quickly decided to breed one in my Alpha Sapphire. So I considere myself as a good pokemon breeder but getting the move defog is just to damn hard. Here is why.

• As I cherched on pokemon website, Drifloon is from the egg group Amorphous and by that, Drifblim and him are the only one with the egg move desired.
  • This Move was a HM in pokemon Daimond/Pearl, so I had to catch one and learn him through my old game.
  • Since Diamond/Pearl is an old generation game, I decided to transfer it in pokemon White, so then I would just have to transfer it in ORAS and TADA: Drifloon with Defog YEAAH! BUT WAIT NO! , as stupid as I am, because defog is not a TM but a HM, I can't transfer my pokemon -_- ....
I Now need your help, pokemon breeder... I would like to finish my job by myself if you have any idea of how to breed Drifloom with defog. I have interresting 5/6 IV pokemon that I can trade or exchanged. I hope someone help me :)

Hey, just for my personal opinion, I wouldn't say those attacks are useless. It just depends on what they are useful for.

Just like how you guys explained it to me when I thought the Hidden power is useless after I found out it's power has been changed from 70 to 60.

Hi Everyone, I hope someone will help me. As it writen in the tittle, I need Drifloon with Defog. I stared to use it in my team on pokemon showddown and quickly decided to breed one in my Alpha Sapphire. So I considere myself as a good pokemon breeder but getting the move defog is just to damn hard. Here is why.

• As I cherched on pokemon website, Drifloon is from the egg group Amorphous and by that, Drifblim and him are the only one with the egg move desired.
  • This Move was a HM in pokemon Daimond/Pearl, so I had to catch one and learn him through my old game.
  • Since Diamond/Pearl is an old generation game, I decided to transfer it in pokemon White, so then I would just have to transfer it in ORAS and TADA: Drifloon with Defog YEAAH! BUT WAIT NO! , as stupid as I am, because defog is not a TM but a HM, I can't transfer my pokemon -_- ....
I Now need your help, pokemon breeder... I would like to finish my job by myself if you have any idea of how to breed Drifloom with defog. I have interresting 5/6 IV pokemon that I can trade or exchanged. I hope someone help me :)
I have one with Defog in a quick ball, give me 30 minutes and I'll breed you one. Add my FC and send me a PM with yours and I'll send you a baby Driftloon.

Also, anyone with a Love ball Kanga with Double Edge? :)

EDIT: Helped, thanks KAIZA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)