NU Regirock

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
boltsandbombers Kiyo

I kept the as Sunny Day as is, and switched the spreads around on the Tank set, because I guess I wasn't meant to remove it entirely? Is that fine?

P Squared

The set details changed a little because of this, so would you mind looking over that section again?

P Squared

a great unrecorded history
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The EV spread of 248 HP / 16 Def / 208 SpD and an Impish nature allow Regirock to survive Adamant Choice Band Sawk's Close Combat and avoid the 2HKO from Choice Specs Typhlosion's Hidden Power Grass.
besides that it looks fine :)

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Implemented GP check 2/2 + the above.

This is done then. (Unless someone want to "remember" things even now)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)