Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayquaza - #384 (Lonely)
HP: 29
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31

I haven't checked the stats exactly yet, because I'm in mid-battle. I'm thinking toss. Syncher didn't work and I can't see how Lonely is a good nature for Ray.
lonely is not a bad nature but check the HP and if the attack and speed are perfect.
edit: game does not save automatically so you can check the speed and attack and then reset.

Found I have access to Crescent Isle. At the moment, however, I don't have a Smeargle around for SRing Cress and won't be able to trade unil around 10pm EST tonight (close to when it disappears). Will anybody be able to trade me a smeargle for that around such time? Would very much appreciate.

Found I have access to Crescent Isle. At the moment, however, I don't have a Smeargle around for SRing Cress and won't be able to trade unil around 10pm EST tonight (close to when it disappears). Will anybody be able to trade me a smeargle for that around such time? Would very much appreciate.
Only Smeargle? I can give you one at that time. Also you can send me a VM/PM when you are able to trade.

lonely is not a bad nature but check the HP and if the attack and speed are perfect.
edit: game does not save automatically so you can check the speed and attack and then reset.
I see.

Final results are...

Rayquaza - #384 (Lonely)
HP: 29
Att: 31
Def: 29
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

I'm actually temped to keep this.

lol yeah, as soon as I saw the HP going to 249, I knew it had 29 HP. Just to clarify, the game saves after the battle with Zinnia, right? If it does, I'll definitely reset.
"A Naughty or Rash nature can also be utilized for extra power, since it Rayquaza gets outsped by support Arceus formes anyway while being naturally faster than other walls it can break." - From the current analysis. Lonely more or less equals Naughty, so I'd say it could go either way

I'd keep.
Guess I'll keep huh? I can always restart my game if I want to reset another one.

Kinda threw away my chance on Kyogre and I need to redo that one anyway (31/x/25/31/31/31 Bold. =X). This does seem to be a trend lol, this is the second time I get something great while the Synchronizer fails.

Oh yeah, probably a silly question, but I managed to mess up on abusing my TID/SID combi for shiny Bold spread in Emerald. That frame is not shiny, but I guess non-shiny Latias, Kyogre, Regice, Ho-Oh, Lugia and Deoxys are ok too, right? =P

Reactions: Jio

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Guess I'll keep huh? I can always restart my game if I want to reset another one.

Kinda threw away my chance on Kyogre and I need to redo that one anyway (31/x/25/31/31/31 Bold. =X). This does seem to be a trend lol, this is the second time I get something great while the Synchronizer fails.

Oh yeah, probably a silly question, but I managed to mess up on abusing my TID/SID combi for shiny Bold spread in Emerald. That frame is not shiny, but I guess non-shiny Latias, Kyogre, Regice, Ho-Oh, Lugia and Deoxys are ok too, right? =P
Most of those Pokémon would be better from HGSS due to the larger selection of Poké Balls to utilise; so if you're doing Emerald, might as well do it right. It's not exactly a long game to play through [at 10× speed] and each TID/SID abuse takes ~2 minutes.

Add to that the diminishing interest in Pre-Gen 6 things; might as well give them the value-edge by being shiny (a rare feat in Gen 6 with good IVs).

Oh yeah, probably a silly question, but I managed to mess up on abusing my TID/SID combi for shiny Bold spread in Emerald. That frame is not shiny, but I guess non-shiny Latias, Kyogre, Regice, Ho-Oh, Lugia and Deoxys are ok too, right?
TBH I wouldn't value them that highly if they isn't shiny. Non shiny legendaries from ORAS rates a lot higher for me then non shiny from older generation. But that is just my opinion

Most of those Pokémon would be better from HGSS due to the larger selection of Poké Balls to utilise; so if you're doing Emerald, might as well do it right. It's not exactly a long game to play through and each TID/SID abuse takes ~2 minutes.
Fair enough. Guess I won't spend my time on them. Too bad I only discovered after I reached the frame heh (and after finding such a perfect starting frame too). Oh well. Though, I must say, Premier Ball Latias is gorgeous (and Defog is a thing). Will reset that one and leave the others alone. =P Thanks!

any tips for softresetting ho ho since I weant a matching ball and he only ahs 5 pp moves.

I was thinking abous using fling with recycle but would that would and if yes what pokemon is recomended for it

also what pokeball should I aim for

any tips for softresetting ho ho since I weant a matching ball and he only ahs 5 pp moves.

I was thinking abous using fling with recycle but would that would and if yes what pokemon is recomended for it

also what pokeball should I aim for
I've been using dusk ball and it usually catches really quickly. I've only had it kill itself once and that's when it killed my Breloom.

I wish there was a rainbow ball to use it with him...
Use Repeat/Premier for normal, if you want a shiny do RNG abuse in HGSS and use a Fast Ball
I cant rng so just gonna softreset it in oras even though it probatly will be useless in competive play i realy want a self cought one

and please dont tell me to learn rng wasted too much time on trying to learn that already:)

I cant rng so just gonna softreset it in oras even though it probatly will be useless in competive play i realy want a self cought one

and please dont tell me to learn rng wasted too much time on trying to learn that already:)
Just use the same tactics people use to soft reset for ivs. Use a final gambit poke with 1 less than the lowest hp you're willing to accept, use a faster sleep inducer and sleep it immediately. Use capture power 3 and you should be fine. I've had pokes escape from 30 plus balls and use less than 20 moves lots of times.

Just use the same tactics people use to soft reset for ivs. Use a final gambit poke with 1 less than the lowest hp you're willing to accept, use a faster sleep inducer and sleep it immediately. Use capture power 3 and you should be fine. I've had pokes escape from 30 plus balls and use less than 20 moves lots of times.
im more concerned about his all 5 pp moves I need to make sure it doesnt struggle:P

also I want it to be shiny I wont reset a shiny ho ho how good or bad it may be I just need advice on how to prevent struggle the best and what ball would look cool on it:)

Looking for a few battle ready ground pokemon for now Hippowdon and Swampert.
I can clone i will just clone it and send it back they are for monotype battles. I can offer shinys, items and stones.

Pm please.

im more concerned about his all 5 pp moves I need to make sure it doesnt struggle:P

also I want it to be shiny I wont reset a shiny ho ho how good or bad it may be I just need advice on how to prevent struggle the best and what ball would look cool on it:)
Heatmor @ Leppa Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
31/00/31/xx/xx/xx
Bold Nature
- Lick
- Fling
- Recycle
- Rest

That thing would allow you to drag that battle out for all eternity. Flash Fire means that Sunny Day, Sacred Fire and Fire Blast are all irrelevant. Lick is to paralyze Ho-oh without dealing too much damage. Leppa Berry + Recycle + Fling means that neither of you will run out of PP. Rest to heal if the damage from Ho-oh's Punishment starts to add up. EVs + IVs + nature so you deal as little damage as possible, while taking as little damage as possible from Punishment. Add something with Heal Pulse, if you are really REALLY paranoid about killing it with your ~30th Fling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)