"Hey, where'd you get that?" "Cant say..." [feat. cool stuff I promise]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be able to trade tomorrow or over the weekend. I'll have to see, as you're 15 hours ahead of me, which usually means you're around when I'm asleep.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Might be able to trade tomorrow or over the weekend. I'll have to see, as you're 15 hours ahead of me, which usually means you're around when I'm asleep.
I take it you're in the US? I'll be home in about half an hour so if you're still around I can trade :)

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi, I have the dream ball HA scyther ready but I haven't been able to get my 3DS connected to wifi since I'm out of town. Would you be able to trade on Sunday or Monday? (I'll be back home then)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi, I have the dream ball HA scyther ready but I haven't been able to get my 3DS connected to wifi since I'm out of town. Would you be able to trade on Sunday or Monday? (I'll be back home then)
Oh man I've totally forgotten about yours! That's what I get for not adding it to the pending trades right away. I'll let you know when I have a HA Mawile for you

double post so the notifications go out (plz don't infract me), I just wanna get these pending trades done

• jagged_angel Aerodactyl was a PAIN to breed, the best female Unnerve spitback I have is 4IV (missing HP and speed). Let me know when I can pick up the Repeat Ball HA Growlithe
  • My availability is pretty sporadic over the weekend, it's currently Thursday night here, Firday night / Saturday morning is probably the best time for me, I'm also probably free on Sunday. You guys can check the link in my sig for my current time

WHEW! now that I have all those done I can finally spend some time beating the ORAS Maison and trying new stuff in Battle Spot (hint: Secret Power + Rock Slide M-Kang wrecks)
Hey thanks for breeding that Aero sounds fine to me, could trade tomorrow or Wed around 10pm GMT, or Sunday 11am-3pm?

Can I have this 2 for the Darkrai I traded you last week? btw did you hear from the person with the *special move* Blastoise?

Glalie
♂
- Jolly
'Voorhees'
Hatched in: Route 13
31 | 31 | 31 |x| 31 |31
Lv 100: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
OT: Twan ID: 19653
Moody > Refrigerate
Return / Ice Shard / Earthquake / Explosion
EMs: Avalanche / Disable / Spikes / Switcheroo

Bred by me, hatched by
awiec

(/u/awiec on reddit). The nickname comes from Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th baddie) on account of Glalie looking like a hocky mask. It also has red eyes which are kinda evil looking I guess

Beedrill
♂
- Jolly
'Beezus'
Hatched in: Tower of Mastery
31 |31| 31 |x| 31 |31
OT: Aidan ID: 07284
Swarm > Adaptability
Planned Moveset: Swords Dance / X-Scissor / Poison Jab / Drill Run

Bred by me, hatched by
pumpkaboom

. It's Kanye West reincarnated as a bee​

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Can I have this 2 for the Darkrai I traded you last week? btw did you hear from the person with the *special move* Blastoise?

Glalie
♂
- Jolly
'Voorhees'
Hatched in: Route 13
31 | 31 | 31 |x| 31 |31
OT: Twan ID: 19653
Moody > Refrigerate
Return / Ice Shard / Earthquake / Explosion
EMs: Avalanche / Disable / Spikes / Switcheroo

Bred by me, hatched by
awiec

(/u/awiec on reddit). The nickname comes from Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th baddie) on account of Glalie looking like a hocky mask. It also has red eyes which are kinda evil looking I guess

Beedrill
♂
- Jolly
'Beezus'
Hatched in: Tower of Mastery
31 |31| 31 |x| 31 |31
OT: Aidan ID: 07284
Swarm > Adaptability
Planned Moveset: Swords Dance / X-Scissor / Poison Jab / Drill Run

Bred by me, hatched by
pumpkaboom

. It's Kanye West reincarnated as a bee​
Yeah this shouldn't be a problem at all, I just need to get them cloned so I'll let you know when that's done

[if anyone sees this, I need a cloner]

and yeah, I did get the Blastoise!! It was amazing too, wish there were more places to use it now. Might have to make a Maison team around it or something.. This did mean that I didn't even use the Darkrai in the end, lol

Yeah this shouldn't be a problem at all, I just need to get them cloned so I'll let you know when that's done

[if anyone sees this, I need a cloner]

and yeah, I did get the Blastoise!! It was amazing too, wish there were more places to use it now. Might have to make a Maison team around it or something.. This did mean that I didn't even use the Darkrai in the end, lol
yeah you told me you got the Blastoise, but you said that you will ask that person for an extra copy for me :P

Taco is Spanish for sandwich anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
yeah you told me you got the Blastoise, but you said that you will ask that person for an extra copy for me :P
Oh right! Yeah I totally forgot hahaha. I was so busy battling that weekend. I'll see what I can do (I'm sure they might even see this as well, so maybe they'll contact you before I do)

Would you like a 5iv moon ball sneasel, a 5iv dream ball Murkrow or a 5iv luxury ball noibat?

I have a water spout squirrel too. 5iv

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey cant say, is it possible I can get that Modest Zapdos Kenickie and the Modest Kyogre Irving? I'm on the white list so does that mean I'm free? If not, CMT I have some nice things :^)

(both names are excellent by the way, which is why I asked here)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hey cant say, is it possible I can get that Modest Zapdos Kenickie and the Modest Kyogre Irving? I'm on the white list so does that mean I'm free? If not, CMT I have some nice things :^)

(both names are excellent by the way, which is why I asked here)
bruh...

Rules:
  • Do not tell me to check your thread without either a link in your post or signature, otherwise you will be ignored. I'm not going to go looking for it
lol nah I can probably do that for you. I also have a few things from an old list of stuff you wanted, I'll have to have a look through I see exactly what it is but yeah, you can get pretty much anything you need from me.

[psuedo edit] I was looking through your thread for some stuff but you don't have any of your legends updated. Bold Zapdos and Suicune sound hella cool (especially if Dos is HP ice)

Also, if anyone reading this has a pending trade with me, hmu so we can get it done :)

Would you like a 5iv moon ball sneasel, a 5iv dream ball Murkrow or a 5iv luxury ball noibat?

I have a water spout squirrel too. 5iv
I don't understand what the point of this post is, do you want something from me or are you donating? What is a water spout squirrel? Please review your post and try again

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Man, I expect to be made an exception, you know I can't get rid of the beautiful a in my signature D:

About the legends, I don't know if they are redistributable or not, so I haven't put them up yet. I'll go check.

The Zapdos and Suicune are what I want though, not what I have yet.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Man, I expect to be made an exception, you know I can't get rid of the beautiful a in my signature D:

About the legends, I don't know if they are redistributable or not, so I haven't put them up yet. I'll go check.

The Zapdos and Suicune are what I want though, not what I have yet.
Oh, lol. I read it as 'hey I have these now, please trade with me' not 'please trade with me if you have these things' /me embarrassed

Yeah let's be honest, the a's gotta stay. At least I know where your thing is.

Might have to wait until the morning (this evening for you) to trade, maybe even a bit later over the weekend depending on how things work out, I'm a little busy :(

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh, lol. I read it as 'hey I have these now, please trade with me' not 'please trade with me if you have these things' /me embarrassed

Yeah let's be honest, the a's gotta stay. At least I know where your thing is.

Might have to wait until the morning (this evening for you) to trade, maybe even a bit later over the weekend depending on how things work out, I'm a little busy :(
Hue.

Don't kill me.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey man, I'd really like a spitback of your Timer Ball HA Cranidos!
Is there any chance you'd be interested in any of the following? Have been finding and breeding them for the past week specifically for their HA ;)
31/31/31/X/31/31 | ♀ | Adamant | Rototiller, Heavy Slam, Flail, Rock Blast
31/31/31/X/31/31 | ♀ | Adamant | Curse, Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Stealth Rock

Onix is available right now, Larvitar would have to be bred. I could also offer spitbacks of both.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hey man, I'd really like a spitback of your Timer Ball HA Cranidos!
Is there any chance you'd be interested in any of the following? Have been finding and breeding them for the past week specifically for their HA ;)
31/31/31/X/31/31 | ♀ | Adamant | Rototiller, Heavy Slam, Flail, Rock Blast
31/31/31/X/31/31 | ♀ | Adamant | Curse, Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Stealth Rock

Onix is available right now, Larvitar would have to be bred. I could also offer spitbacks of both.
Nah sorry, not interested in either of those, mostly due to the Pokeball choices. I've already got Dream Ball HA Larvitar and that's all I need. Quick Ball Onix is interesting, the ball slightly fits due to the yellow, and the animation is cool (probably my favourite) but I just don't see a need for it. If you're fine with a spitback for a flawless Onix then I'll do it, otherwise I'll have to pass.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Yeah, a Cranidos spitback for the flawless Onix is more than fine, that's what I intended anyway! And the Quick Ball was meant to complement shiny Steelix/Mega Steelix^^
I should be available for trade throughout the day.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Yeah, a Cranidos spitback for the flawless Onix is more than fine, that's what I intended anyway! And the Quick Ball was meant to complement shiny Steelix/Mega Steelix^^
I should be available for trade throughout the day.
Ah ok cool. I'll need some time to actually breed a spitback coz you never know with 12.5% females and HA, lol. I'm pretty strapped for time at the moment unfortunately. If it comes down to it I might just get my current female parent cloned for you. I'll let you know either way :)

Hi cant say,
I'm interested in your Articuno. Could you please see my thread? The link is in my signature.

Articuno - Timid
31 | 19 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: LeBron ID: 61612
Pressure
Ice Beam / Reflect / Hail / Tailwind

SR by me on my spare X cart. Available UT at level 70. Also Nicknameable! This is the best Articuno I know of
Semi-Redis

PS: I don't need the redis rights, it would be for my personal use and I would like it to be nicknamed. ^^

PPS: I can clone.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hi cant say,
I'm interested in your Articuno. Could you please see my thread? The link is in my signature.

Articuno - Timid
31 | 19 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: LeBron ID: 61612
Pressure
Ice Beam / Reflect / Hail / Tailwind

SR by me on my spare X cart. Available UT at level 70. Also Nicknameable! This is the best Articuno I know of
Semi-Redis

PS: I don't need the redis rights, it would be for my personal use and I would like it to be nicknamed. ^^

PPS: I can clone.
Would it be too much to ask for your Tornadus? I know my Articuno is penta while yours is hex-flawless, but it's the only thing that stood out to me. If you're not happy with that I'll need some time to browse your thread some more and pick out some shinies or something.

ps. nice thread by the way! the formatting and banners look great

Would it be too much to ask for your Tornadus? I know my Articuno is penta while yours is hex-flawless, but it's the only thing that stood out to me. If you're not happy with that I'll need some time to browse your thread some more and pick out some shinies or something.

ps. nice thread by the way! the formatting and banners look great
Tornadus for Articuno works for me. ^^
Let's move this to PM so we don't spam your thread.

PS: Thanks. =D

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hi Dragonrotom and welcome to Smogon. Please have a read through the rules of Wi-Fi:

• List all of your IVs. Traders here at Smogon are only interested in Pokémon with competitive value. We want to know your Pokémon's IVs. Please state these IVs explicitly a good format for them would be HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPEED such as 31/31/31/31/31/30, especially if your Pokemon has a specific Hidden Power type it was bred/caught for. DO NOT generalize by posting "5 IV, 4 IV, etc". Use an IV calculator such as this onehttp://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx to help you if you're unsure.
I also need to know if you are the one who caught that Mewtwo, where you caught it (I'm assuming in X or Y), what distribution rights I have, whether it's trained or not, and if it can be nicknamed. I already have a very-close-to-flawless Naive Mewtwo so I'm really only going to be interested in your Jolly one if it is flawless. Is this the only legendary with any value you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)