Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: iron barbs
Nature: careful
Evs: 252hp/ 252 def/ 4 sp.def
-Substitute
-Protect
-Leech Seed
-Gyro Ball

I chose Ferrothorn for it's great defenses, and resistance to many types. Ferrothorn is a tank, who's bulk combined with resistances allows me to switch into most physical attacks. If i can get him set up with a leech seed, he can go into a sub, and then proceed to eat hits, gyro ball, and protect every other turn. This combination allows him to wait out threats and recover more hp than he uses.

Slowking @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Bold
Evs: 252hp/ 252sp.def/ 4def
-thunderwave
-slack off
-scald
-protect

I chose Slowking in order to compliment my Ferrothorns weaknesses, and provide more type resistances. he is my other staller tank, there to eat up hits and provide thunderwave to speedy foes. Slowking will usually be sent out to avoid a fite type attack to ferrothorn, or to eat a special hit for my other team members, paralyzing speedy pokemon before slacking off and recovering hp. Protect it a stall tactic, and scald is so he can do damage in diffucult situations, and maybe burn.

Landorous-T @ Choice Scarf
ability: intimidate
nature:adamant
Evs: 252atk/ 252spd/ 4hp
-knock off
-earthquake
-stone edge
-U-Turn

Landorous is here boasting excellent attack, and a decent movepool, he checks lots of type challenges my team suffers. As a physical sweeper, Landorous will be here to OHKO as many pokes before birning out himself. Knock off is there to get rid of those nasty psychic and ghost types, as well as get rid of unwanted items. EQ and stone edge are hos sweeping moves, high damage mostly. finally, u-turn for when i switch into landorous, but i know i can't one shot a poke, to get out of there and deal minimal damage.

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
ability: moxie
nature: jolly
Evs: 252atk/ 136def/ 120spe
-earthquake
-dragon dance
-dragon tail
-waterfall

I chose Gyarados purely because i wanted to try a slightly unorthodox strategy involving it.Gyarados is a utility type deal, sweeping and phazing. If he can set up enough i''ll just dominate the other team with EQ's and waterfalls, if not, i will spam dragon tail as much as i can, for added damage and to get some entry hazards to do their job.

Zoroark @ Choice Scarf
ability: illusion
nature: modest
Evs: 4def/ 252sp.atk/ 252spe
-dark pulse
-shadow ball
-extrasensory
-flamethower

I chose Zoroark for his nice moveset, illusion, and his ability to stop the ghosties from getting at my slowking. He is my special sweeper, and a very confusing enemy to fight. Illusion will allow me to confound my foe and (hopefully) score a nice sweep,with high sp.attack dark pulse spells death to most ghosts and psychics, flamethower deals with grass and steel walls/sweepers, particularly enemy Ferrothorn, everything else is just coverage, tact on to hit as much as possible, while giving more options to be choiced into.

Forretress @ Red card
Ability: sturdy
nature:careful
Evs: 4hp/ 252def/ 252sp.def
-rapid spin
-toxic spikes
-spikes
-stealth rocks

My strategy is centered on as much resudule damage as possible, and forretress makes os reletively eaay to set up, and maybe if i keep him alive he can wall a little. Forrestresses job is mostly a suicide set up. Rapid spin is there for obvious perposes, and his main and biggest goal is rocks, followed by toxic spikes and spikes. The red card mixed with sturdy makes it ideal to set up hazards while facing a set up sweeper. Forretress Puts up hazards while the sweeper sets up, and the sweeper, thinking i'm being stupid or something( idk but it's effective) will eventually go for a hyper power attack, sturdy and red card activates, hazards do damage and sweeper threat is neutralized.

Currently this team is working decent-ish, but i have a huge issue with talonflame.

Last edited:

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Hey RedRoad!
Just wanted to let you know that you tagged some users (granted, offline). You can edit that by typing @.[item] (or something similar to that). Other than that, not a bad team!

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Also, you might want to switch out Slowking for Slowbro, due to the fact that Talonflame can kill almost everything on your team, you'll need the extra defense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)