1. Bisharp @ Lum Berry
    Ability: Defiant
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Iron Head
    - Sucker Punch
    - Knock Off
    - Pursuit

I chose bisharp because it is a Great physical sweeper and lati check it also helps me with fairys

Manectric (M) @ Manectite
    Ability: Lighting rod
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Volt Switch
    - Thunderbolt
    -Flamethrower
    - HP ice

I chose mega menectric because it's an amazing sweeper and I can get double intimidate with lando and and with access to moves like flamthrower and and HP ice

Sylveon@ Leftovers
    Ability: Pixilate
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
    Calm Nature
    - Hyper voice
    - Wish
    - Protect
    - Heal bell

I chose sylveon as the special wall/ team choleric because it's good bulk and Great typeing make it an annoying wall for foes and an important member of the team

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Intimidate
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
    Impish Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Earthquake
    - Rock slide
    - U-turn

I chose lando because I was developing a ground weakness and with it's it intimidate ability coupled with menectric I can have a volt turn double intemadatte thing going

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Defog
    - Draco Meteor
    - Psyshock
    - Healing Wish

I picked latias because rocks spikes and other hazards would be a problem so defog solved it and it can do some large damage on things with Draco and healing wish to help out anyone who needs it right away

Talonflame @ Sharp beak
    Ability: Gale wings
    EVs: 252 ATK / 4 SpD /252 Spe
    Timid-nature
    -Swords dance
    - Flare Blitz
    - Roost
    - Brave Bird

Talonflame is an amazing sweeper and gale wing makes it vary dangerous need I say more

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Hi Wing Zero 979!
According to the RMT rules, your team is not up to standard. You need a three line description at minimum to pass par. Please edit your post quickly. Thank you!

Hey! cool team and welcome to smogon :)
Yeah, you have to have 3 lines, and should definitely add an importable version at the bottom, but i just wanted to say two things.

Mixed Defense Clefable>Defensive Sylveon
Heres the set incase you want it
Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Flamethrower
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind

This set allows your team to more easily deal with powerful offensive threats threats, such as Mega-Gallade and Latios, that Sylveon has more problems with due to its low physical bulk. This set takes advantage of Clef's great typing and ability to tank hits, while also becoming a nice win-condition for balance teams. Clefable also has an easier time dealing with very common Steels, like Scizor (you can hit it on the switch) or Ferrothorn, that typically give Sylveon a struggle without having to use HP Fire.
Next, what about Low Kick>Pursuit on Bisharp? Opposing Bisharp give your team a lot of trouble, due to Defiant taking advantage of MegaMan and Landorus-T's intimidate, you really need something to beat this more reliably than talonflame (50/50s for days). Low Kick Bisharp makes Bish a check to opposing Bisharp (it can switch in once but you really shouldnt any more than that) and is able to OHKO them. Pursuit is nice, but if the opponent brings Bish in late game, you'll have some problems and Low Kick over Pursuit on Bisharp seems like a cool opition. It may seem bad to be more weak to Latis, but now that you have Clefable, you'll probably see more success with that :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)