Lake of Rage Giveaway [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent

finally someone thinks Gyarados is amongst the coolest :D
Thanks!
Haha. It's probably one of the first shiny that people get too since it's the first guaranteed one.
Too bad it is a female, I'm one of those who gender matches their Pokemon with their appearance so Gyarados should be male in my book. :P

Deposited: female Lv. 25 Tentacool
IGN: Barry
My favorite Shiny Pokemon is Charizard :)
Sent

Thanks!
Haha. It's probably one of the first shiny that people get too since it's the first guaranteed one.
Too bad it is a female, I'm one of those who gender matches their Pokemon with their appearance so Gyarados should be male in my book. :P
aaah I knw what you mean! I first came across Red Gyarados playing Crystal, and it was the first ever shiny I saw. In fact I didn't realise 'shinies' even existed, I thought that Gyarados was some sort of one-off legendary pokemon ahhaah
But female Gyarados in a lure ball is also good for breeding purposes...

Couldn't find it :( It was probably sniped.
Please put up a Tentacool, they are easy to find in both XY and ORAS and they literally never get sniped.
Yeah it was sniped..Ok sorry, I had missed the tentacool part.. :(
I deposited a lvl 20 male Tentacool, IGN: DoubleD. Thanks..!

Reserved!
Sent! :D

Couldn't find it :( It was probably sniped.

Please put up a Tentacool, they are easy to find in both XY and ORAS and they literally never get sniped.

Deposited a lv 25 male tentacool. IGN Phil

Thanks so much!

deposited lvl 25 tentacool

ign: brandon

my favorite shiny is charizard
Couldn't find it, was probably sniped!

IGN: ~Yle♪
Tentacool - Female - Level 20

Deposited a female lv25 Tentacool. Thanks for reserving! :)
Yeah it was sniped..Ok sorry, I had missed the tentacool part.. :(
I deposited a lvl 20 male Tentacool, IGN: DoubleD. Thanks..!
Deposited a lv 25 male tentacool. IGN Phil

Thanks so much!
Sent

got sniped
I re sent the same one
sent.

And with that I am officially out of stock!!!

Mods, please leave the thread open until I ask for it to be closed, or 48 hours pass, because I might make more clones!! (within the 48hour limit of course)

In addition, a reminder to Artic that I still have a copy reserved for you.

Thanks for reserving it! I just deposited a lv.1 Male Korean Zorua, if you're ok with that :) IGN: Henning.
Sent

Will you have more in stock? I would love to get one :]
I now have more in stock thanks to Nelson Tangela ;) I've reserved you a copy. Deposit a tentacool in the GTS according to the rules to get a Gyarados :)

I have a feeling he will.

Thank you for sending me the shiny Gyarados, Fiat500. ^^
My favorite shiny is Mega Gengar btw.
Thanks for helping me out!

The giveaway is now active once more!

I really think emboar has the coolest shiny due to it's blue flames. Can't go wrong with super dope blue flames bipedal boar. IGN: Donnie FC: 4399 1771 46600. Always wanted a gyarados for competitive now I don't got to breed one. Thanks man!

I really think emboar has the coolest shiny due to it's blue flames. Can't go wrong with super dope blue flames bipedal boar. IGN: Donnie FC: 4399 1771 46600. Always wanted a gyarados for competitive now I don't got to breed one. Thanks man!
I don't add FC for this, or I would be overwhelmed.. Please just deposit a Tentacool on the GTS requesting the Gyarados as according to the rules

I don't add FC for this, or I would be overwhelmed.. Please just deposit a Tentacool on the GTS requesting the Guarados as according to the rules
Oh I did I'm sorry I just put it in there just in case Sorry about that! it's level one with japanese text with 4 ivs on it too.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Wow, I love that ball your Gyarados is in!
Deposited a Lv.1 Tentacool (female), IGN: Martin
My favourite shiny would be Rampardos^^

EDIT: Received, thank you very much! Shiny Gyarados does indeed look awesome!^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)