Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for a 6IV Ditto and the GTS does not work XD.

Pokemon I have for trade

Froakie Lv. 33 Has Protean Ability and has 6Ivs.
Shiny Poliwrath Lv. 50 Damp Ability with IV in Sp. Attack.
Entei Lv. 40
Latias Lv. 30
Deoxys Lv. 100
Cobalion Lv. 45
Terrakion Lv. 45
Virizion Lv. 45
Reshiram Lv. 70

Thanks for the help! :D

Im looking for a 6IV Ditto and the GTS does not work XD.

Pokemon I have for trade

Froakie Lv. 33 Has Protean Ability and has 6Ivs.
Shiny Poliwrath Lv. 50 Damp Ability with IV in Sp. Attack.
Entei Lv. 40
Latias Lv. 30
Deoxys Lv. 100
Cobalion Lv. 45
Terrakion Lv. 45
Virizion Lv. 45
Reshiram Lv. 70

Thanks for the help! :D
Check mostthe3rd's Timid 6IV Ditto giveaway.

EDIT:
Keep or toss? Timid Heatran, 31/6-7/31/28-29/31/28-29 (and probably my best SR ever). How important is perfect SA / Speed? It's not the best Heatran on Smogon, but would it be worthwhile to hold onto it as potential stock for trade thread?

Last edited:

EDIT:
Keep or toss? Timid Heatran, 31/6-7/28-29/31/28-29/31/28-29 (and probably my best SR ever). How important is perfect SA / Speed? It's not the best Heatran on Smogon, but would it be worthwhile to hold onto it as potential stock for trade thread?
I would toss for the simple fact that you're running a +Spe nature and your Speed is imperfect.

Also, I would toss since this Heatran has 7 IVs, so clearly hacked.

=]

Unfortunately I lack a thread, and I'm not sure I have the Squirtle you're seeking.
Im looking for for more stuff :) mostly competitive OU pokes,pm me jf you want to make a deal

Looking for ha squirtle with modest nature and aura sphere+shiny poliwag in dive ball with calm nature.

Keep or toss? Timid Heatran, 31/6-7/31/28-29/31/28-29 (and probably my best SR ever). How important is perfect SA / Speed? It's not the best Heatran on Smogon, but would it be worthwhile to hold onto it as potential stock for trade thread?
Toss.

If Timid, you'll want 31 in Spe which is the boosted stat.
Also, seeing as Heatran comes default with 3 IVs of 31... you would AT LEAST want them to be in HP, SpA and Spe for Timid Heatran.
This has little trading value I'm afraid :/

I also don't really agree with Timar ball being the best ball for Heatran...

Toss.

If Timid, you'll want 31 in Spe which is the boosted stat.
Also, seeing as Heatran comes default with 3 IVs of 31... you would AT LEAST want them to be in HP, SpA and Spe for Timid Heatran.
This has little trading value I'm afraid :/

I also don't really agree with Timar ball being the best ball for Heatran...
Honestly, I think Repeat, Timer and Premier are all fair game for Heatran. But that's just me.

And what a0161613 said. ^

Question: Are there any forums to check if a pokemon is hacked or no? if so can somebody link it to me?

Thanks.

EDIT:
Toss. You want 31 in speed ABSOLUTELY if you're running timid. The speed IV is the most important one ^^

Last edited:
Tyrogue and Hitmonlee are male only. Which means if you want them in any other ball then normal you'd have to DexNav it. And yeah, I think Luxury suits it best.
Thank you for the heads up, I had forgotten about that. Would you happen to have a Tyrogue?

.com Could I get your opinion on the best ball for Hitmonlee and Garchomp?

Guys, is hasty Latios a thing? Synch failed and I got a 31/31/4/31/31/31 hasty... Is it usuable with mega? (attack has a 130 BS)?
If the nature is okay, seems like a pretty decent catch? Wishful thinking, but gonna ask anyway ^^

Guys, is hasty Latios a thing? Synch failed and I got a 31/31/4/31/31/31 hasty... Is it usuable with mega? (attack has a 130 BS)?
If the nature is okay, seems like a pretty decent catch? Wishful thinking, but gonna ask anyway ^^
Latios can run Earthquake for like Heatran switchins and what not, but honestly, 4 Def is just way too low man. It really doesn't want to die to a Quick Attack from Rattata.

I understand the pain of resetting though. Maybe run some calcs to see if it actually matters in the long run?

Mixed Latios with a Hasty/Naive nature is a viable option, having a Defense IV of 4 is not. Toss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)