Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4Def/ 252Spa/ 252Spe
- Fire Blast
- Solarbeam
- Focus Blast
- Dragon Pulse
Charizard Y is the main idea of my team. Too many people use MegaZard X, so I want to use MegaZard Y's full potential ability. It's special attack is amazing, so I really wanted this on a team. It can easily cover it's water and rock weakness with solarbeam, and fire blast in the sun does so much damage. Focus blast to his heatran effectively, and dragon pulse to cover latios/latias.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252HP/ 252Def/ 252Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Toxic
- Earthquake
Since Charizard Y has its electric weakness, I need someone who can tank against that. Gliscor is a good physically defensive pokemon who counters that. Stealth rock for a free hazard, roost for longitivtiy, toxic to break stallers, and earthquake to hit other pokemon.

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252Atk/ 4Def/ 252Spe
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb
- Mach Punch
Gliscor has an ice weakness, and I needed a physical attacker on this team. Breloom's magnificent technician allows it to score extreme hits with bullet seed and mach punch, while rock tomb covers it's flying weakness. This will probably be my lead as well since I will be able to put someone to sleep with spore.

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Calm
EVs: 248HP/ 216Spd/ 44Spe
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
I also need someone specially defensive, not only physically, that also covers flying weakness(in case breloom can't cover that). So, why not Rotom-W? Volt switch to cover flying, hydro pump for stab, will-o-wisp to burn others, and pain split to keep it alive.

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252Atk/ 4Def/ 252Spe
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance
I realized I didn't have any fairy coverage, or a defoger or rapid spinner, so I chose excadrill. I need earthquake for stab, iron head against fairies and possible flinch, rapid spin to get rid of hazards, and swords dance in case I want to build up extreme attack.

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252HP/ 4Def/ 252Spd
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Hyper Voice
I also realized that I didn't have coverage against dragons (except for MegaZard Y) and I didn't have a healer, so I picked sylveon. It's extreme cleric ability is perfect. Wish to cure others or itself, protect to gain HP, Heal Bell to cure others of status, and Hyper Voice against Dragons.

Thank you for reading this thread!

Hey, just taking a quick look through your team and it looks pretty good, but one thing that jumped out at me was rock tomb on breloom. Breloom can learn both rock slide and stone edge, which are both superior to rock tomb (the extra power is very helpful), so I would definitely consider making that change.

No, because of technician, rock tomb works better than rock slide and stone edge is a lot less accurate. But thanks for the suggestion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)