Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA, new update is required to go online in X/Y/OR/AS, this probably doesn't actually do anything, but either way RIP browser exploit for anyone without multiple 3DSes.

PSA, new update is required to go online in X/Y/OR/AS, this probably doesn't actually do anything, but either way RIP browser exploit for anyone without multiple 3DSes.
Can't you just delete the update, clone and then download it again to go online?

You need to update the 3DS firmware to update the games... meeeh...

Thank god I have a second 3DS available.

Last edited:
Since I have no idea where to toss these questions:

1) Does Fire Spin work in Rotations? ie, foe and/or user rotate out, then rotate back in. Still takes residual damage/trap effect? Attract breaks upon rotatng, is why I ask.
2) same for Confusion.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Since I have no idea where to toss these questions:

1) Does Fire Spin work in Rotations? ie, foe and/or user rotate out, then rotate back in. Still takes residual damage/trap effect? Attract breaks upon rotatng, is why I ask.
2) same for Confusion.
Ya, Fire Spin Toxic and/or Fire Spin switch into Rocky Helmet user.

Hey friends! looking for female clefairy with bold nature and unware! +wish and heal bell/aromatheraphy.

And who will make my dream come true and trade me a shiny poliwag with drizzle in dive ball with modest/calm nature?

So, uh, how exactly do I update the game to go back online? It tells me to go to the E-shop, but when I get there, there's nothing that even looks like an update. =X
Edit -> nvm, found the online how-to.

So, uh, how exactly do I update the game to go back online? It tells me to go to the E-shop, but when I get there, there's nothing that even looks like an update. =X
Just use the search function to look for Pokemon and you'll find the updates. They're the same icon as the games, but with 1.3 for ORAS and 1.4 for XY (iirc) at the bottom.

Edit: Well I haven't been ninja'd in a while, guess it was about time :p

Will the new game updates interfere with Powersave's backup/restore/cloning in any way? Sorry if this was a stupid question to ask, but it's basically the first time I needed to update the games after I got my Powersave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)