philosophy thread / do you honestly believe in god?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion

taken directly from my facebook. so as documented by my post in the picture album, ive been having really weird sleep / eating patterns lately. I was goin on about 45/60 hours awake, when I usually sleep more than half the day (depression and shit, I'll get to that later), and having only eaten the bare minimum to stay alive. I havent done laundry in a minute, shit costs like 9 bucks to run 1 load at my complex, so I rolled out shirtless to go get some food as I had a paradigm shift where I realized that while I thought taht I ddn't give a fuck, but i really did. not anymore, never again haha. anyway, go to carls jr drive through. get a cookie, western bacon and a large root beer, go across the street to chase cuz i want to pick up a cool 100 for weed when i get home. I go to the atm, instead of usually going to the tellers like usual (one is 10/10 pillow tits) cuz i'm shirtless and look like a reanimated skeleton. I see this elderly japanese woman, wrinkled as can be, standing no more than 2'5 with a terribly hunched back digging through the trash, with a suitcase which obviously contained every earthly belonging she possessed. I don't know what came over me, but I had the strongest vibes for lack of a better word that I've ever felt. I just felt obligated to help this woman, as I sympathized with all of her pain and suffering as soon as I saw her. I tap her on the shoulder, offering her my lunch. She accepts and is honestly ecstatic, which is all that I ask for, as my mom makes a huge deal of giving food to the homeless and multiple times she has had food literally thrown in her face), but I'm hungry as shit so I want to get going. I say god bless, my usual saying to homeless people down on their luck although as previously mentioned I'm not religious in the slightest. Shes talking to me in what I assume at the time to be japanese, as I stand almost 6' (skinny nigga but my dick tall) and she was honestly less than half my height with age + stature + hunchback combined. I just smile and acknowledge her, as I can tell that she has been treated like absolute trash her entire life, and simple human compassion is the least that I can offer her. I proceed to talk to her for about 15 minutes; I had to kneel down on the concrete, shirtless, imagine this scene lol to talk to her and be able to understand her as a result of the previous shit + her quiet voice. I tell her I understand what it's like to be hungry, as I haven't eaten for ~60 hours myself. She smiles, and tells me that she lived in japan during world war 2, and hadn't eaten for years. I felt absolutely humbled, and proceeded to talk to this woman about her life for another 15 minutes for a combined half hour, probably more time than anyone has spent talking to her in the last 30 years. As I'm about to leave, I hand her a 20, as I have more than enough money to spot 30 bucks to probably give this woman the kindness she has been deserving all her life / might have missed out on. I take out another 20, say my goodbyes and leave the parking lot, heading back across the busy ass street (calle real for any santa barbarians) to cj's to reorder, when I'm just overcome with all sorts of emotions. I've struggled with generalized anxiety disorder (an absolute nightmare, thank god its over) up until this week, when I really shifted my thinking. Anyway to avoid going off on a tangent, all of my nervous tension, headache, sinus congestion, stomach issues that I've had daily for 3 years (the reason why I stay constantly high, in addition to the fact that weed rules) were just completely wiped out. Not just for the time being, but for the rest of the day. I had almost gotten in like 3 fucking car crashes going across the street from carls > chase, not one of which was my fault, but I honestly couldn't have cared less about that or anything, I realized nothing is worth the stress that eats away at your soul. Not to mention the sky was twice as blue, grass twice as green, cool breeze was blowin and hot babes were about. In addition to all that great shit, I suddenly, out of no where became 10x more clear headed and articulate than I have been in the ~3-4 years that I've been struggling with depression; 2 hip surgeries ruining my soccer playing dream and my parents went through a shitty divorce in which my mom put me in the middle + essentially blamed the whole thing on. So even though I've consumed my usual 3.5 grams or so of cannabis today, I still have my mind working at peak efficiency, being able to just let everything out without even thinking about it and still forming a fully articulate story. For example, not a single thought has passed through my head about the experience, which is amazing as I've always been one to overthink shit, not just during the years involving some depression. This shits just flowin str8 from the heart. All I've ever wanted in life was just peace of mind, I could give a shit about climbing the corporate ladder, gaining fame / power, caring about others (to an extent, you scratch my back;I'll kill for you, as evidenced by my inside scoop ban today [shoutout aim]).

break for a great ass song / band cuz this is too deep for a pokemon forum...

"its not like to be" it sure ain't g....

I turn on my favorite station 99.9, and boom, one of my favorite songs which I linked earlier and was strangely fucking fitting for the moment and matched the exact emotions that I was feeling at the moment. Afterwards, precious time by van the man (link at end of thread), another one of my favorite songs which is criminally underrated comes on. The artists (eagles favorite band, seen em live, van the man favorite solo artist, tryna get to one of his shows before he gets too old). I cruise home with the peace of mind that has been the cause of all of my anxiety, as nothing gets me nervous. I've got great social skills etc, I just always worried about not being able to find the cause of my unhappiness, which in turn caused all sorts of horrific fucking problems: not being able to sleep, eat, soaking the bed in sweat at night occasionally, tense muscles, migranes and pain everywhere 24/7 for ~3 years straight. I had a period of time when I first started college (I'm a freshman at santa barbara city) where i was throwing up 5-10 times literally every morning while unable to eat until I got home from school at 4 pm or so, waking up at 8. Literally hell. I couldn't fucking control it, wake up with 10/10 nausea every morning and would psych myself into vomiting every single time, as no matter what I tried my shitty mindset kept it from having any effect. I tried nausea medications, some dumbass anti depressant for like a week (valium iirc) which really wasnt my thing and I didnt even want to start in the first time, and an SSRI (recommend to ppl struggling w/ depression, only thng is never miss a dose, shit gave me headaches that made me literally want to die when I missed a weekend, felt like a youtube video buffering), but nothing seemed to help because I was stuck in my mind as that the world was a trap set up to fuck me in the ass and that nothing good would ever happen to me again.

The basic psychology of humans, as I've figured out today, comes down to the victim vs controller paradigm. We create our own world, so of course if we are nothing but negative we can't expect people to go out of our way to be nice to us, and us nice guys are surprised when people are assholes to us (eat shit rey) because we've grown accustom to good things happening to us. So to simplify, victim = pessimist and controller = optimist. If you approach the world with a pessimistic attitude, as I have for the last 3 years, you focus and obsess over every single fucking little negative thing that happens, no matter how insignificant. I for example would always look for people to bitch to about shitty drivers / traffic / dumb shit at school which happens to literally everyone, but shit was nothing more but a waste of time and an influx of stress. I've only been in santa barbara for 8 months, but I swear I'm living in a new place as none of that shit (which still exists dont get it twisted) could bother me, even if I got killed in a car accident; at least I've had a good life so far haha. Now on the other hand, if you approach the world like me, you meet people that share the similar mindset. Another example being that I didn't go out much the first few months after I left the house for college, met prob 3 girls 5 guys my first 6 months. Just in the last week alone since I've had my major paradigm shift which was totally completed by meeting this great woman today, I've met like 7 or 8 fine ass girls and like 3 dudes who I'll actually become close friends with, as I have trouble connecting with people of my age as I think they're overcome with the same issue as most smogon users, ego and need for attention. My two best friends at the moment are Isreal, the 40 year old mexican man who is married, works maintenance at my buildin (i met him by dabbing him out one day when he was just a rando). Is is in a band, has 5 kids, parties every weekend, occasionally does crystal meth just for fun with his friends even tho he knows its bad, smokes with me daily and is legit smart as shit even tho he speaks poor english. I'll keep chillin with him even after I move out of my place in 3 months. My other best friend is Eric, the owner of a delivery service in sb who I really bonded with because I helped him out of some shitty situations like letting him shower in my shower (hes like 50) when he was dripping sweat and unsure if he was having a heart attack (hospital was sure he was), so I get whole sale prices on the best weed in santa barbara, which was huge as I used to get stressed over spending too much on bud cuz its overpriced as shti down south, but not anymore. I played a smogon tour while smokin with these guys, lol.

So you could honestly look at it 2 ways - I'm sitting around playing pokemon all day, hanging out with old losers cause I can't make friends my age cuz I have poor social skills / am not good looking, dropped out of high school etc. or you could look at it like I'm not taking bullshit from anyone, don't care what anyone fucking thinks because it legit couldn't matter any less unless u can like read minds i guess, doin what I love doing (not just mons, but going to the beach, smoking weed, meeting girls), hanging out with two of the coolest people ive ever fucking met who I only got to meet because I didn't immediately judge them and honestly being the happiest I've ever been.

I've honestly poured my heart and soul into this post, and could write 10x more and love nothing more than talking about it and hopefully helping others solve this issue, as I HATE seeing people unhappy, especially friends Funkasaurus =/. Hopefully this helps u mate.

So to avoid this being a long winded rant like I usually go on in skype calls, I'll tie this all together by asking the title question. do you honestly believe in god? I never did before today, with atrocities like the gaza conflict / hunger / lack of clean drinking water / police brutality (i could go on for longer than this post...) god was either an asshole or completely disengaged from the world he created. I personally believe in the egg theory. http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html Its really really far-fetched, so I won't mention anything more regarding it (form your own opinion, always!) I would say that I believe that I really have life figured out and that I can / want to help others with their problems. I was in the exact position that most of you were in just about three months ago, near suicidal (although I would never legit consider suicide, shit is for pussys), and now I'm the happiest I've EVER been, and life was fuckin sweet before all the bullshit ~15 years old.

Ask me any questions y'all got, friends. You all can judge how clear headed / articulate I became in one day after meeting this woman who honestly restored a cynic's faith by the clarity of this post - I didn't even read it once, just typed it all out without even reading it over. Peace to the middle east! No seriously, why are we turning a blind eye and why is the world stuck in the cycle of the powerful abusing the powerless with the sheep being too ignorant to notice...

time to settle down with a fresh bowl, enjoy some seba jun and read my own post. I love to rant about this shit as much as possible! I'm just so happy and energetic now when I was so unhappy, tired and miserable just a few months ago. time 2 chill with my boy blue dragon.

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
honest to god, I texted my mom saying "im finally free" at 330 am as a notion of kindness, and she threatened to call the police at 5 am (right the fuck now) as she thinks I'm on drugs, or wanted to come up, and I honest to god am never talking to that bitch again, nothing but a negative influence. Thats another good point, there is ZERO room for negativity, be it from friends, family or whoever. If you need to step back and let them figure out their life,, so be it. I linked her to this thread, told her not to call the cops, and that I'm never talking to her again, and you can expect I'll be 25 before I do again (I am 19). told her to not call the cops or im telling them to not answer her calls because shes psycho (she really is, got damaged by my dad cheating on her), read the thread, go to sleep and literally NEVER talk to me again. She was sayin "nick, you're off your meds", when I haven't missed a dose in 3 refills and I'm about to talk to my psychologist about weening off, because I don't feel the need for artificial happiness anymore, I'm truly happy. Not gonna talk to her again until she gets her shit straight. I know I seem crazy as shit but I'm just trying to be transparant AF because I had the most life changing experience today and I feel sort of enlightened, and want to share my experiences while I'm still gettin these strong ass vibes.

Last edited:

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
update: convinced her not to call the cops / come down here, convinced her I'm not on drugs, now she thinks I'm suicidal and need clinical help. Sad thing is I'm better than I've ever been, and she is the one who has paranoid schizophrenia, no joke! Since she obviously was hurt by me leaving her house (used to live with her, she was a piece of shit, went to live with dad), I guess she has it in her heart to try tot keep me down for the rest of her life because I 'took hers away from her, hurt more than when your dad cheated on me etc' so like I said, even though I popped out of her cooter I'm not EVER gonna talk to the woman again in my life because I am trying to move away from anxiety, not towards the cause of it. I felt so guilty (because of her making me feel guilty regardless of if I saw her or not) that I have tried to continuously re-establish our relationship, but not anymore. To not be just a psychotic rant (leave that to her haha), this is a case of breaking away from the 'victim' mindset and fully being ready to live my own life! she is doing nothing but telling me how to live 'my' life, when the reality it is the life that she has in mind for me, not the one that I desire / will have...

Last edited:
Takes one fucked up depressed kid to bully another one right. Don't post shit about spreading love and being the change you want to make if you're going to log into Smogon every day to comment on whatever of mine you see and shit talk me. It was apparent by the way you act toward me that the clearly bigger problem here was you. I knew you had to have something wrong in your life that possessed you to be an asshole every single day.

In any event, I forgive you. If there is anything g-d has taught me is that life is better when you are happy. Don't hold on to grudges. I hope you get better soon.

Don't root for the stumble of your enemies, when they fall, don't rejoice

Proverbs

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Happy you found yourself dude, and you're spot on about creating your own world and filling it with positivity. I had a similar realisation a few years ago after having a pretty shit time at university for two years while in a seriously negative relationship. After ending that relationship the last two years at uni have been the best of my life and it's all come from stopping that negativity and being the controller (optimist) of your own shit. Should be graduating this year and (pending interviews!) be getting a good job which is mad as like 18-24 months ago I was miserable as fuck and ready to give up. Surround yourself with people that bring positivity and good shit will happen, believe.

As for God, I don't believe in it in a traditional sense or in a religious sense, but through a lot of reading I've done and experiences I've had I basically realised that life without any sort of spirituality is incredibly depressing and yeah I definitely believe there's something beyond what we can currently perceive. I don't like calling it god tho cause it brings up a whole lot of related bullshit with religion and historical shit which is totally irrelevant to the quesiton.

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
Wasn't gonna bother posting in this thread again (appreciate the responses, friends, laurel though), but had quite a tough morning where I learned even more lessons, so might as well share etc. Just woke up, feel 10/10 nausea and all the other symptoms that I used to suffer from, and proceed to have to kneel by the toilet and puke for liek 15 minutes, all because of the shit ass vibes my mom was puttin out a few hours ago. Normally this would ruin my day, but I just knew afterwards that I was purging my body, and that I'll be totally fine after I eat something. Individual responses

laurel - dude I'm not mental, I could give a shit about some kid on pokemon online, let alone anything in real life. I don't hold grudges (except against my mom now I guess), so as I told you previously I only call you out because you try way too goddamn hard - stop and I will as well, friend. I honestly don't hate you, I don't hate anyone except for maybe my mom at this moment of time as I don't hold a grudge unless I have a fuckin good reason. Cut the shit n you'll be str8, keep it up and I promise I will too, haha.

@ friends - basically lost my mind.

@ oli - ive always wanted to try dmt, but I've honestly done no drugs other than the usual shitload of weed and the occasional beer. Ill do it in my mid 20s when my brain has stopped developing.

@ djangod, the best there ever was, great to hear you're doin awesome homie! you're one of those few people on this site that is a controller, and I'm all the better that we started talking again 2 or so weeks ago. I don't believe in God either, I think a common mistake is the misattribution of the 'miracle' is that its one of the few times when the universe is in line and we feel like everything is going to be ok, as opposed to the random bullshit of everyday life that goes in one ear and out the other. I really think heaven, god and earth are nothing more than a figment of our imagination, but as we become more and more 'enlightened', for lack of a better word, each becomes much more powerful and important, as we realize those are the only actual important things in life, as boston says best :

a great example is that I've been up for ~15 minutes, sitting in my underwear listening to music writing this post and I've already had 2 girls walk into my apartment and invite me to a barbecue, a male friend invite me to the same function, 2 friends come over and smoke and i've been up for about 30 now. You're nothing but a mirror that reflects what others put back, and so is everyone else. If you're an asshole, people will reflect that right back at you etc (laurel you're a dumbfuck so you deserve my trolling etc...)

edit glad to know my friends are worried about me as well LOL
i c u creepin my thread?
[11:12:31 AM] the inmate play: ya dig?
[11:12:36 AM] the inmate play: thats what i was gonna tell u etc
[11:12:38 AM] cbb: no like
[11:12:40 AM] cbb: what the fuck man
[11:12:43 AM] cbb: what happened
[11:12:44 AM] the inmate play: i have
[11:12:45 AM] the inmate play: 0 stress man
[11:12:46 AM] the inmate play: ol
[11:12:48 AM] the inmate play: none
[11:12:50 AM] cbb: why are you going crazy
[11:12:50 AM] the inmate play: im finally free
[11:12:52 AM] cbb: like actually
[11:12:55 AM] the inmate play: like i said
[11:13:00 AM] the inmate play: others peoples opions
[11:13:03 AM] the inmate play: couldnt mean less to me anymore
[11:13:05 AM] the inmate play: i am free
[11:13:07 AM] the inmate play: lol
[11:13:21 AM] cbb: its not even about that thread its just about all the stupid shit uve been doing
[11:13:28 AM] cbb: i just dont get it
[11:13:52 AM] the inmate play: i dont
[11:13:54 AM] the inmate play: give a shit anymore
[11:14:00 AM] the inmate play: why would i care about smogon
[11:14:00 AM] the inmate play: lol
[11:14:01 AM] the inmate play: whats the point
[11:14:07 AM] cbb: its not about smogon
[11:14:23 AM] cbb: its about all those people you supposedly "wanted to call with" thinking you're actually out of your fucking mind and being worried and shit
[11:15:15 AM] the inmate play: i
[11:15:17 AM] the inmate play: dont
[11:15:20 AM] the inmate play: care LOL
[11:15:35 AM] cbb: k
[11:16:00 AM] the inmate play: i still do
[11:16:02 AM] the inmate play: want to call with yall btw
[11:16:32 AM] the inmate play: im also fine
[11:16:34 AM] the inmate play: doing the best in years etc
[11:16:41 AM] cbb: yeah but we're actually concerning about you going crazy and if you didn't notice all that shit you've been doing creeped everyone the fuck out
[11:16:43 AM] cbb: like actually
[11:16:46 AM] the inmate play: i dont give a shit
[11:16:47 AM] the inmate play: im happy
[11:16:50 AM] the inmate play: i dont care what others think
[11:16:51 AM] the inmate play: lol
[11:16:58 AM] the inmate play: especially kids on a pokemon forum
creeped everyone out as in the people "you wanted to call with"...
[11:17:24 AM] cbb: but well im glad ur happy
[11:17:26 AM] cbb: w/e
[11:18:16 AM] the inmate play: yea thx
[11:18:20 AM] the inmate play: i only care about u man.
yea I just wanted to help you but well if this is what you want then i got not much to say
[11:19:44 AM] the inmate play: yea
[11:19:46 AM] the inmate play: it is
[11:19:47 AM] the inmate play: lol
[11:19:52 AM] the inmate play: its what ive wanted for so long bro.
i c.
[11:20:16 AM] the inmate play: yeah.
[11:20:23 AM] the inmate play: im crazy dude. like alaways have been awlays will be
[11:20:26 AM] the inmate play: i dont give a FUCK
[11:20:28 AM] the inmate play: about standard society, never have
[11:20:31 AM] the inmate play: jobs / education etc
[11:20:37 AM] the inmate play: i just want to be at peace with ymself
[11:20:41 AM] the inmate play: which i finally, for once, am man.
want me to call
[11:22:47 AM] the inmate play: and explain my experience better?
[11:22:51 AM] the inmate play: i love talking about it
[11:23:02 AM] the inmate play: i met 'god' / had a 100% paradigm shift, as I don't believe in god
[11:23:04 AM] the inmate play: nothing more
[11:23:22 AM] the inmate play: I'm just positive as shit and want to help those who are stuck in the victim mentality that i described
[11:23:26 AM] the inmate play: because i hate seing people suffer
no dude i just can't lol
[11:23:41 AM] cbb: like i literally cant
[11:23:45 AM] the inmate play: its fine man i believe u
[11:23:49 AM] the inmate play: as long as u realize im not crazy
[11:23:51 AM] the inmate play: just finally not depressed
i mean i dont give a shit if u think im not crazy
[11:24:21 AM] the inmate play: mr. cbt post.
had to slap that nigga across the face
[11:24:35 AM] cbb: nah i mean i understand it i guess
[11:24:35 AM] cbb: partly
[11:24:38 AM] the inmate play: its ok
[11:24:46 AM] the inmate play: i only 'partly' understood for years
[11:24:47 AM] cbb: i just wish it didnt come to this but hey if thats what you want then im happy for you
[11:24:51 AM] the inmate play: and yeserday finally started expierencing it
[11:24:56 AM] the inmate play: why do you wish it didnt come to this?
[11:25:02 AM] the inmate play: i literally could not be happier
yea like i said if you're happy for yourself thats great and theres really nothing else i should wish for
[11:25:36 AM] cbb: i just kinda wish it was still the same person who used to be my best bud 4 years ago
[11:25:37 AM] the inmate play: thank you friend
[11:25:38 AM] the inmate play: means a lot
[11:25:40 AM] the inmate play: i still am
[11:25:43 AM] the inmate play: just not negative anymore bro
[11:25:47 AM] the inmate play: lets talk daily again, I miss that.
[11:25:48 AM] the inmate play: I really do.
[11:25:51 AM] cbb: nah it's different but I don't think I can explain it
I mean I am changed bro
[11:25:59 AM] the inmate play: but nothing but for the better
[11:26:05 AM] the inmate play: Im meeting tons of people irl
[11:26:06 AM] the inmate play: etc
etc
[11:26:44 AM] the inmate play: what has changed tho?
[11:26:48 AM] the inmate play: i still troll / fuck around etc
[11:26:51 AM] the inmate play: i still love music
[11:26:53 AM] the inmate play: still love soccer
[11:26:54 AM] the inmate play: etc
[11:27:03 AM] cbb: nah its just not the same anymore dude i cant explain it lol
[11:27:05 AM] cbb: i literally cant
[11:27:07 AM] cbb: to save my life
[11:27:09 AM] the inmate play: ik its because i am
[11:27:12 AM] the inmate play: a 100% different person
[11:27:13 AM] the inmate play: i really am
[11:27:15 AM] the inmate play: it makes the WORLD
[11:27:18 AM] the inmate play: of fucking difference dude
[11:27:23 AM] the inmate play: i seem crazy until u live it
[11:27:34 AM] the inmate play: then you / anyone who reads the log im pasting in the thread will do nothing but thank me
[11:27:34 AM] the inmate play: lol
well then like i said
[11:27:45 AM] cbb: all the best
[11:27:49 AM] cbb: just dont do anything stupid yea?
[11:28:03 AM] the inmate play: I promise I won't
[11:28:07 AM] the inmate play: i really apprciate the concern, friend
[11:28:16 AM] the inmate play: you and void are the two people I actually care about on this forum
[11:28:21 AM] the inmate play: I won't though
[11:28:28 AM] the inmate play: I Was literally about to order drugs from marth online
[11:28:34 AM] the inmate play: now i have no plans to do drugs like ever
[11:28:37 AM] the inmate play: except for mokesweed
lol...
[11:29:15 AM] the inmate play: i dont feel the need to explain myself
[11:29:19 AM] the inmate play: except to you, because like i said
[11:29:20 AM] the inmate play: i honestly care
[11:29:20 AM] cbb: nah im serious
[11:29:25 AM] the inmate play: about you
[11:29:28 AM] cbb: weed is better than most of the other shit
[11:29:29 AM] the inmate play: thats why im wasting my fucking time
[11:29:31 AM] the inmate play: ik
[11:29:31 AM] cbb: at least
[11:29:33 AM] the inmate play: its beer than
[11:29:34 AM] the inmate play: coffee
[11:29:35 AM] the inmate play: alc
[11:29:35 AM] the inmate play: etc
[11:29:38 AM] the inmate play: but yeah
[11:29:42 AM] the inmate play: i literally could give 0 fucks
[11:29:48 AM] the inmate play: about ANYONES opinion at this point
[11:29:52 AM] the inmate play: and im the better man for it
[11:29:58 AM] the inmate play: bullshit bounces off me like bullets off superman

real talk honestly appreciate the concern guys, but I'm doing 10x better, I'm a changed man, but not by any sort of weird / dangerous experience, I've just lost all the negativity that was holding me down

edit: currently updating with the log of a great skype convo cbb and I are having, so stay tuned

Last edited:

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
for anyone concerned / thinks I did drugs / whatever this log sums it up perfectly

zzz hatin on someone else's happiness, sayin they're on drugs / crazy is why ya'll motherfuckers need jesus (can't find happiness yourselves, stuck in the self hating, self victimizing loop and treating others like shit to make yourself feel better, trust me, I know)

edit: glad arnold arnold schwarzenegger, someone I really respect, doesn't think I'm crazy! means a lot G.

edit: im even steppin back from tournaments because bein overcompetitive is actually kinda stressful even for this shit game, so example:

this shit is a fucking hobby, not your life. Remember that, reyscarface, toast, others.

^ http://puu.sh/h1qPm/6da39f8229.png

Last edited:

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!

I really appreciate the people that are showin me love atm. Theres really nothin wrong with me, thats why I'm doing so well! I just realized that I'm blessed, a college student with a shitload of funds available for free to spend on weed / alc and dicking around. Meeting this woman really shifted my entire perspective, which was an experience very similar to a psychedelic breakthrough, which I know I've been talking about, but she helped me achieve this realization / enlightenment without any artificial ingredients, which is why it was so genuine, and is still with me today even through all the negative bullshit and friends / family callin me crazy. Just do u, nothin else matters!

Feel free to ignore this, I don't know your situation, but from everything you said in this thread, I think there's an really good chance you have manic depressive disorder. Do you know anything about mania? Basically, the way you see the world when you're depressed, you give much more weight to the bad stuff and much less to the good stuff. This is why, when you're depressed, your problems can seem trivial and insurmountable at the same time. Mania's the opposite. You overweight the positive things and underweight the negative things. What I'm trying to say is that when you're manic, you don't have an accurate view of the world, just as you don't when you're depressed. And that can be dangerous. I have an uncle, for instance, who once bought a yacht that he couldn't even sort of afford during a manic episode. When people are manic, they often feel overwhelmingly, radiantly positive. And that sounds like what you're describing. I'm no expert but I really think it's worth considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)