BW Cup I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.

The matchups in these hide tags have been tagged for one or more of these reasons:
  • One of you hasn't contacted your opponent/there are no visible signs of contact between you and your opponent.
  • One of you has not replied to your opponent's scheduling attempts.
  • One of you hasn't logged into the forums for a while (I'd sub these people out, but I don't have enough subs available to do so).
  • One of you has attempted to contact your opponent, but have not done a good job of mentioning times you are available leading to confusion/the game not being done thus far.
  • One of you has scheduled a time with your opponent but never showed up, and then did not bother re-scheduling.
Either way, you are at risk for an activity loss/coin flip loss if you are one of the people who fall under these categories, but I am tagging you all as a reminder to get these games done. I am aware of who has been active/trying to schedule correctly in the above matchups, so don't worry if you have been tagged here and have been doing what you need to, it has been noted. Don't feel the need to spam more activity posts either.

I will use the subs I have available to do the following:
I need more substitutes to fill in the following:
  • 4 more byes
  • Additional subs to replace inactive users
You may still feel free to sign up if you're interested in playing, I could use the extra people.

My opponent sent me a Private message last week in order to play this week but no news from him after that. And his last activity is Monday

My opponent -okara and i had our matches already, i won 2-0. they have yet to confirm. I've been VMing them to confirm the outcome of our match. They have yet to respond, or confirm. I can post the replays or pm the replays but i'd rather not post them unless i absolutely have to.

Oponent gave me th

The matchups in these hide tags have been tagged for one or more of these reasons:
  • One of you hasn't contacted your opponent/there are no visible signs of contact between you and your opponent.
  • One of you has not replied to your opponent's scheduling attempts.
  • One of you hasn't logged into the forums for a while (I'd sub these people out, but I don't have enough subs available to do so).
  • One of you has attempted to contact your opponent, but have not done a good job of mentioning times you are available leading to confusion/the game not being done thus far.
  • One of you has scheduled a time with your opponent but never showed up, and then did not bother re-scheduling.
Either way, you are at risk for an activity loss/coin flip loss if you are one of the people who fall under these categories, but I am tagging you all as a reminder to get these games done. I am aware of who has been active/trying to schedule correctly in the above matchups, so don't worry if you have been tagged here and have been doing what you need to, it has been noted. Don't feel the need to spam more activity posts either.

I will use the subs I have available to do the following:
I need more substitutes to fill in the following:
  • 4 more byes
  • Additional subs to replace inactive users
You may still feel free to sign up if you're interested in playing, I could use the extra people.

Bloo I tried my best to schedule the match with Phantom_sandslash11, and tryed to do it as fast as possible, I will be on a family meet for this incoming days and maybe I don't have the time to play until like Monday, Is an extension viable ?

VM'd my new opp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)