Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please help me get a Latios with defog! I need one desperately :(
Defog Latios are pretty valuable (especially if you want good IVs), so the chances of someone just giving you one is very low... To improve your chances of getting one, I suggest doing one of the following:

1. List what you are offering to trade of similar value.
2. Find one in the many trade threads here in the Wi-Fi section and post there to try to make a trade (again, you'll need to make an offer).

Good luck finding one :)

Sometimes the RNG is just cruel. I once used a flawless Gible 31.31.31.x.31.31 with a 6IV Ditto and bred about 2 boxes worth before getting another flawless. Just bad luck.

That's why I pretty much gave up on traditional breeding. After having hatched over 4,000 eggs that way, I switched to TMM and that's almost all I do now. XD
That's what I figured, but thought I'd ask 'cause I've never had to breed more than 20 eggs in Y before I get what I'm after. This is just ridiculous. As an indicator, I even hatched a freakin' shiny shroomish during all this (crap IVs, no shiny charm). I was going for a female for trade thread stuff, but who cares. I have no desire to keep going with it. I guess I'll have to look into the time machine thing.

That's what I figured, but thought I'd ask 'cause I've never had to breed more than 20 eggs in Y before I get what I'm after. This is just ridiculous. As an indicator, I even hatched a freakin' shiny shroomish during all this (crap IVs, no shiny charm). I was going for a female for trade thread stuff, but who cares. I have no desire to keep going with it. I guess I'll have to look into the time machine thing.
Maybe it's just Shroomish, because I had trouble breeding Shroomish too. I don't even remember how many eggs I hatched before I gave up. Tried again a few weeks later and bred a ton more before getting just one flawless female. XD

Trust me, TMM is AMAZING. It's easy because you can literally breed anything you want and it helps if you don't specifically care about the thing you're breeding. "Oh hey, this spread allows the mother to pass HP and SDef and the father to pass Atk, Def and Speed. Oh lookie, I have a random female HP, SDef Zubat" Boom, flawless Zubat.

Use a Togepi if you care about 12.5% or use Magikarps if you don't specifically care about that. It's great. =D

Random other question, I want to RNG the Dream Radar Therians. Any specific natures I should be going for? I don't suppose people who what natures are common and what aren't?

Right, I need a defog Latios - Im willing to trade

Shiny Legal Arceus (Any EVs, nature, IVs you want) holding any elemental plate. (WITH HYDRO CANON AND OTHER EVENT ONLY MOVES)
Shiny Legal Jirachi (Any EVs, nature, IVs you want)
Shiny Legal Keldeo (Any EVs, form, nature, IVs you want)
Shiny Legal Diancie (Any EVs, nature, IVs you want)
Shiny Legal Giratina (Any EVs, nature, IVs you want)
Shiny Legal Shaymin (Any EVs, form, nature, IVs you want)

An practically any possible pokemon with any EVs and legal moveset for it!

Hellos! Quick question! Whats the value of a shiny Ariados, Jolly, and 31/31/31/xx/31/31? Thanks!
If you obtained it yourself then it should have value

Shiny Legal Arceus (Any EVs, nature, IVs you want) holding any elemental plate. (WITH HYDRO CANON AND OTHER EVENT ONLY MOVES)

Where did you get some of these I can get you a Latios depending on the information on some things like the arceus.

Random other question, I want to RNG the Dream Radar Therians. Any specific natures I should be going for? I don't suppose people who what natures are common and what aren't?
Go for natures that match their Hidden Abilities like Modest, Timid or Naive for Sheer Force Landorus-I and Jolly or Naive for Defiant Tornadus-I and Thundurus-I.

No rush, I think it's really cool that you're doing all these RNG projects. I missed out playing Gen 4-5, so I'm not too familiar with stuff from those games/RNGing. I was just thinking about what things would not be able to obtain in AS or X that I would be interested in collecting. Some ideas based on what I found from Smogon threads/Dex that I haven't found on other threads yet:
  • Tornadus-I: Defiant, Jolly/Naive
    Thundurus-I: Defiant, Naive, HP Ice (30/31/30/31/31/31)
  • Landorus-I: Sheer Force, Modest/Timid/Naive/Rash, possibly HP Ice (31.e.30.31.31.31 if Timid/Modest, or 30.31.30.31.31.31 if Naive/Rash)
I swear I posted on your thread about these three lol. Finally able to RNG on Dream Radar now? :)

Legal =/= legit... How are you able to offer any nature/IVs...

Hellos! Quick question! Whats the value of a shiny Ariados, Jolly, and 31/31/31/xx/31/31? Thanks!
Depends on the person. Most would value higher if it's in a matching ball (and if UT).

If you check my Thread i have a Shiny Latios with defog.... Maybe you can be interested on it. But i think you should PM me for further details about the pokes you mentioned. BTW i will trade a clone (of course).

Edit. (due tatertot comment) VM me ok?

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you check my Thread i have a Shiny Latios with defog.... Maybe you can be interested on it. But i think you should PM me for further details about the pokes you mentioned. BTW i will trade a clone (of course).
If the things they're offering are suspicious, it's equally suspicious for you to ask them to PM you details about them. Just saying...

Two questions:

1) What does TMM stand for?

2) This isn't exactly the best place for this question (but I don't know where else to put it): When doing the dropped item subquest in B2/W2, am I correct in understanding that I am supposed to go zigzagging around through the 15 areas until I find one that I can call Yancy/Curtis from... THIRTY TIMES (or slightly less if I am lucky enough to get multiple calls off from the same area)? Sounds like it will take forever...

Two questions:

1) What does TMM stand for?

2) This isn't exactly the best place for this question (but I don't know where else to put it): When doing the dropped item subquest in B2/W2, am I correct in understanding that I am supposed to go zigzagging around through the 15 areas until I find one that I can call Yancy/Curtis from... THIRTY TIMES (or slightly less if I am lucky enough to get multiple calls off from the same area)? Sounds like it will take forever...
TMM = Time Machine Method, a way of breeding where you put test parents into the Daycare and find out which IVs are inherited from which parents and possibly what the random stat will be so you can put in parents with the correct IVs you want passed down into the Daycare to get the perfect offspring. (I cut out a lot of details.) You can find details here.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Virizion (Jolly) 31 / 31 / 31 / 24 / 22 / 31 Keep or Toss? or well... is it worth trading around?

Before some smartass says auto-Toss or don't trade it, is Shiny; I'm speechless looking at my 3DS screen, Idk what to do. lol

Edit: Kept. Screw the rules, its Shiny AND competititely viable.

Last edited:
Virizion (Jolly) 31 / 31 / 31 / 24 / 22 / 31 Keep or Toss? or well... is it worth trading around?

Before some smartass says auto-Toss or don't trade it, is Shiny; I'm speechless looking at my 3DS screen, Idk what to do. lol
Definite keep! Nice reset!

Maybe Pokemon related or not but I'm looking for someone who has a spare or does not want to use their 3DS Mewtwo code. I really want one and would trade anything for it.

Were you able to back-up the save? I'd lean towards keep, just for the shiny factor (and let's be honest, that 22 isn't nearly as atrocious as say, a 5).

Definitely a keep imo

What ball did you catch it in? Either way looks like a lovely keep.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Were you able to back-up the save? I'd lean towards keep, just for the shiny factor (and let's be honest, that 22 isn't nearly as atrocious as say, a 5).
Unfortunately I forgot to backup my save, but after thinking about it for a while, who cares! its Shiny and competitively viable! Kept.
What ball did you catch it in? Either way looks like a lovely keep.
Heal Ball.

LF: female helioptile w solar power in luxury ball

FT: female froakie w protean in luxury ball

Don't care for nature/IV, must meet requirements above.

Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone here has a sheer force Landorus for trade? I'm really getting sick and tired of people offering hacked ones on the PSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)