Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can give you slowpoke, poliwag and dratini

EDIT: just SR'd this zapdos
modest
31/26/31/30/31/31
hp grass
i know the boosted stat is not perfect, but this is a keep, right?
I would keep. HP Grass can be useful. If you do, CMT for it! :)

Edit: What ball is it in?

Last edited:
Can you still visit the nameless cavern and get the pixies to appear if you changed the ingame timer to match the time you need?
DO NOT DO THAT. All ingame events will be stopped until the 3ds can right itself. Such events include Berries, Time Based Trios, etc. This can take up to 2 days to fix (so ive heard). You can still visit the cavern, but they will not appear. Just wait, its better than having your game screwed up for the next few days.

Can you still visit the nameless cavern and get the pixies to appear if you changed the ingame timer to match the time you need?
Quite sure you can't do that, as clock-based events get turned off for 24 hours after you adjust your clock. You can access Nameless Cavern, but the pixies won't appear.

Edit: Ninja'd by BlizzardHero.....

I just looked, i don't think it is available in 6Gen without hacks.
I think 5% of the Cubone's you meet in Glittering Cave in X and Y have it. It's possible to get, just takes some time.

DO NOT DO THAT. All ingame events will be stopped until the 3ds can right itself. Such events include Berries, Time Based Trios, etc. This can take up to 2 days to fix (so ive heard). You can still visit the cavern, but they will not appear. Just wait, its better than having your game screwed up for the next few days.
Damn, too late. I had already changed my clock. x_X Guess I'll just set it back to the original time and wait. ;(

Damn, too late. I had already changed my clock. x_X Guess I'll just set it back to the original time and wait. ;(
Just to make it clear, time-based events stop for 24 hours every time you change the clock on the 3DS. If you change it back to the correct time, you'll have to wait for yet another 24 hours.

Just to make it clear, time-based events stop for 24 hours every time you change the clock on the 3DS. If you change it back to the correct time, you'll have to wait for yet another 24 hours.
Yeah, I got that. The time between the changes was only 10 minutes or so, so not much time lost. =)

I'm SRing event Shiny Beldum, I got this:
Nature:Lonely
Overall potential:Outstanding
Best stat:Atk --> Fantastic
Keep or Toss?Considering how hard it is to SR, it looks interesting...

Hello, I've been away from the wifi trading scene for a couple years, so I don't rly know what are value meters like around here right now. This hopefully will make my question look a bit less awkward...

I was looking for a Cresselia. I don't need anything amazing (it's to be used in the Maison), the minimum requirements would probably be Bold nature and good defenses. I have been trying to look for Crescent Isle, but it's already been a few days and I came out empty. And what's worse, where I live in, Streetpass is utterly useless.

I wouldn't know what to offer in return, I can breed a large variety of 5 31 IVs mons with hidden abilities and some useful egg moves, but I'm definitely not able to deliver shinies/perfect legs like many of the threads I've seen do request. I wouldn't be offended to learn that nothing I can give in return can allow me to put my hands on anyone's Cresselia, but I thought that it was worth asking...

Looking for:
5IV Pidgey (preferably the not perfect IV in attack stat)
Dive Ball Nidoran female
Latias with Defog
Bagon with Dragon Dance
Panphy with Ice Shard
Squirtle with Water Spout

What I have to offer:
shiny Mightyena
Shiny Porygon
Shiny beldum (from the event)
Some 5IV Lotad spitbacks

Looking for:
Dive Ball Nidoran female
Latias with Defog
Bagon with Dragon Dance
Panphy with Ice Shard

What I have to offer:
shiny Mightyena
Shiny Porygon
Some 5IV Lotad spitbacks
Hey, I do have some DD Bagon spitbacks and a Water Spout Squirtle spitbacks. I also have a Phanpy with Ice Shard, but the IVs are trash. I'd like the Shiny Porygon. Hit me up via PM :)

I'm SRing event Shiny Beldum, I got this:
Nature:Lonely
Overall potential:Outstanding
Best stat:Atk --> Fantastic
Keep or Toss?Considering how hard it is to SR, it looks interesting...
Try to find out its range of IVs by doing a battle at the Battle Institute at Mauville City to figure out what exactly you've got there. There's very little point in SRing event Beldum anyway (Cherish Ball and Hold Back ...), I myself kept mine as soon as I got one with an Adamant nature so ... I'd say you're doing good if you've got one with 'outstanding' stats lol

Hey there, I'm giving out a battle-ready near-flawless (just missing one stat in HP) Bold, Hoenn-caught Cresselia in my trade thread if you'd like to check out the link in my sig (the userbar). I also have an UT version that we can negotiate for, I generally don't ask for too much for any of my mons :)

Looking for:
I have a shiny flawless Timid BR Pidgeot with HP Ground I'm giving out in my trade thread if you'd like to check that out :]

Hey there, I'm giving out a battle-ready near-flawless (just missing one stat in HP) Bold, Hoenn-caught Cresselia in my trade thread if you'd like to check out the link in my sig (the userbar). I also have an UT version that we can negotiate for, I generally don't ask for too much for any of my mons :)
I really like the battle-ready one, assuming you value it less than the UTed one (otherwise the UTed one is just as good). As far as negotiating and/or listing what I can offer back, shall I post in your trading thread or PM?

Hello, I've been away from the wifi trading scene for a couple years, so I don't rly know what are value meters like around here right now. This hopefully will make my question look a bit less awkward...

I was looking for a Cresselia. I don't need anything amazing (it's to be used in the Maison), the minimum requirements would probably be Bold nature and good defenses. I have been trying to look for Crescent Isle, but it's already been a few days and I came out empty. And what's worse, where I live in, Streetpass is utterly useless.

I wouldn't know what to offer in return, I can breed a large variety of 5 31 IVs mons with hidden abilities and some useful egg moves, but I'm definitely not able to deliver shinies/perfect legs like many of the threads I've seen do request. I wouldn't be offended to learn that nothing I can give in return can allow me to put my hands on anyone's Cresselia, but I thought that it was worth asking...
i have a cresselia but what do you have to offer
looking for these pokes:
  • venonat
  • mr.mime
  • tauros
  • omastar
  • articuno
  • moltres
  • furret
  • spinarak
  • sudowoodo
  • yanma
  • misdreavous
  • porygon2
  • smoochum
  • lugia
  • celebi
  • relicanth
  • mothim
  • bronzong
  • bonsly
  • munchlax
  • tangrowth
  • magmortar
  • yanmega
  • porygonz
  • manaphy
  • victini
  • simisage
  • simisear
  • simipour
  • swoobat
  • palpitoad
  • seismitoad
  • krokorock
  • garbordor
  • gothitelle
  • cryognal
  • heatmor
  • hydregon
  • terrakion
  • thundorus
  • reshiram
  • zekrom
  • landorus
  • kyurem
  • keldeo
  • meloetta
  • genesect
  • bergmite
  • avalugg

Try to find out its range of IVs by doing a battle at the Battle Institute at Mauville City to figure out what exactly you've got there. There's very little point in SRing event Beldum anyway (Cherish Ball and Hold Back ...), I myself kept mine as soon as I got one with an Adamant nature so ... I'd say you're doing good if you've got one with 'outstanding' stats lol
Well, having a Cherish Ball Event Shiny Metagross is always nice, in my opinion!:D

About the ivs, if it may be useful, they are(more or less):
HP:27/29
Atk:27/30
Def:24/26
Sp.Atk:14/16
Sp.Def:21/24
Spe:27/30

i have a cresselia but what do you have to offer
looking for these pokes:
Out of the one you listed, I have Relicanth (Adamant, no HA, 31/31/31/x/31/31) or Bergmite/Avalugg (Adamant, HA available, 31/31/31/x/31/31).

P.S.: What does your Cresselia look like? IVs? Nature? EVs, if any?

I really like the battle-ready one, assuming you value it less than the UTed one (otherwise the UTed one is just as good). As far as negotiating and/or listing what I can offer back, shall I post in your trading thread or PM?
Yeah, I give out the battle-ready one for free whereas the other one requires a proper trade. If you like the BR version, just follow the rules for obtaining one (get a Magikarp, put it on the GTS, etc.), post on my thread, and I'll send it to you ASAP.

Well, having a Cherish Ball Event Shiny Metagross is always nice, in my opinion!:D

About the ivs, if it may be useful, they are(more or less):
HP:27/29
Atk:27/30
Def:24/26
Sp.Atk:14/16
Sp.Def:21/24
Spe:27/30
Looks like a decent keep, considering no synch or anything :)

Looking for:
Dive Ball Nidoran female
Latias with Defog
Bagon with Dragon Dance
Panphy with Ice Shard

What I have to offer:
shiny Mightyena
Shiny Porygon
Some 5IV Lotad spitbacks
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...nd-in-the-sand-defog-latias-complete.3526562/
Feel free to check it out.
If you're interested just follow the steps carefully and post on my profile.

Hey, I do have some DD Bagon spitbacks and a Water Spout Squirtle spitbacks. I also have a Phanpy with Ice Shard, but the IVs are trash. I'd like the Shiny Porygon. Hit me up via PM :)
pm'd you my FC, but it seems like you didnt receive it?

its relaxed (x/31/x/31/x/31)
Sorry, needed a bold one^^ But if you have anything else you may feel like trading for the aforementioned Relicant or Bergmite, you can hit me on my profile. Just let me know what mons you have (At least 4 perfect IVs for normal mons, anything goes for legendaries as long as nature is a good one) and we'll find a deal :-)

Reactions: ckn
Sorry, needed a bold one^^ But if you have anything else you may feel like trading for the aforementioned Relicant or Bergmite, you can hit me on my profile. Just let me know what mons you have (At least 4 perfect IVs for normal mons, anything goes for legendaries as long as nature is a good one) and we'll find a deal :-)
what else are you looking for

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
There are literally dozens of 5IV flawless soft resets floating around here (I've done a couple myself), and even some hex-flawless. There's a whole process to soft resetting perfect stuff that people here are dedicated too. If he wanted a 5IV flawless Zapdos, trust me, he'd go for it..
i kept it. the main thing was getting one with perfect speed, hp and a hidden power that can hit ground types. wouldve preferred ice, but this one seemed too legit to toss. i didnt really see the value in a 5iv modest without a usable hidden power. does this bird have decent trade value here, or is it more of a personal use?

modest zapdos
31/x31/30/31/31 hp grass for anyone who missed the original post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)