Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i kept it. the main thing was getting one with perfect speed, hp and a hidden power that can hit ground types. wouldve preferred ice, but this one seemed too legit to toss. i didnt really see the value in a 5iv modest without a usable hidden power. does this bird have decent trade value here, or is it more of a personal use?

modest zapdos
31/x31/30/31/31 hp grass for anyone who missed the original post
A flawless Zapdos with a useable Hidden Power from Gen 6? Yeah, I think that's going to have quite a bit of trade value around here, especially if you caught it in an Ultra Ball a nice Pokeball, but I doubt anyone would gripe much about a Master Ball either, seeing its stats.

i kept it. the main thing was getting one with perfect speed, hp and a hidden power that can hit ground types. wouldve preferred ice, but this one seemed too legit to toss. i didnt really see the value in a 5iv modest without a usable hidden power. does this bird have decent trade value here, or is it more of a personal use?

modest zapdos
31/x31/30/31/31 hp grass for anyone who missed the original post
What ball did you catch it in?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
A flawless Zapdos with a useable Hidden Power from Gen 6? Yeah, I think that's going to have quite a bit of trade value around here, especially if you caught it in an Ultra Ball a nice Pokeball, but I doubt anyone would gripe much about a Master Ball either, seeing its stats.
sweet! thanks rufus
What ball did you catch it in?
master ball! ill probably clone it UT this week if youre still interested

hey im looking for a marowak to complete my dex, do you mind breeding me an egg what would you want in return
Yeah that's no problem, I got flawless maro's but without pokecheck I can't remember which is which! :/ just inbox me, I don't need anything for one

Hello, I've been away from the wifi trading scene for a couple years, so I don't rly know what are value meters like around here right now. This hopefully will make my question look a bit less awkward...

I was looking for a Cresselia. I don't need anything amazing (it's to be used in the Maison), the minimum requirements would probably be Bold nature and good defenses. I have been trying to look for Crescent Isle, but it's already been a few days and I came out empty. And what's worse, where I live in, Streetpass is utterly useless.

I wouldn't know what to offer in return, I can breed a large variety of 5 31 IVs mons with hidden abilities and some useful egg moves, but I'm definitely not able to deliver shinies/perfect legs like many of the threads I've seen do request. I wouldn't be offended to learn that nothing I can give in return can allow me to put my hands on anyone's Cresselia, but I thought that it was worth asking...
Iv got a cress from an old game but not sure what it's iv's are and i'll have to get back to u for what nature it is, but if u get stuck I don't mind seeing it go

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best ball for shiny Regice in gen III? I'm about to catch one on retail. I'm thinking Dive. Net is a bit meh and the rest just don't really fit imo...
I think quick ball matches it's yellow dots aswell as the light blue of it's body imo

Any reason to go for the DPPt legi's from Dream Radar? Telepathy doesn't strike me as a great ability and Dream Balls match horribly lol.

Hello all, I'm new to the forums here, but would someone be able to help me evolve my Scyther really quick? If so I have an extra 5IV Adamant Gible I could give in return.

FC: 1263-8926-2720
IGN: May (Alpha Sapphire)

Hello all, I'm new to the forums here, but would someone be able to help me evolve my Scyther really quick? If so I have an extra 5IV Adamant Gible I could give in return.

FC: 1263-8926-2720
IGN: May (Alpha Sapphire)
I can help you evolve your Scyther. No need for the Gible. :)
I'll add you in a sec.

LF: flawless HA Adamant/Jolly Totodile w/ DD and Ice Punch in a pokeball and flawless HA Timid Cyndaquil w/ usable HP in a pokeball.

FT: shinies from my thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)