Other oupl shit-slinging/general talk thread (dank memes ITT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croven

certified genius
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
where do i find the player list for who got bought? curious to see how this premier league will turn out

After being deemed not worthy of getting drafted to be ghosted or benched in the important oupl I have realized the pain I have felt throughout my life is much worse than anything starving children or holocaust survivors will ever feel...
The voice of a (pokemon) generation.

wow.
this vid is just about envy. hate. attemp to ridicule someone. lets clarify some things. this battle was played when it was 3.30 am (my time). ya pretty late. I joined that tour (smogontour) to have some fun hoping i'd lose in the early rounds so i could go to sleep. But No. i made it to the semis using the same exact team, forced to make big plays at every round becos of the fact everyone knew my sets and etc but u know what? it's funny n i like it. playing the whole tour with the same team, and people getting mad at me for this reason, and at every round i win they become more and more angry. Becos they cant give an explanation to what's happening. i mean. a team built months and months ago like mine, making it to the semifinals (and possibily finals if no freeze/no misplays by me) of one of the most prestigious tournaments (at least thats what they say. or am i wrong? ladder is shit. tournaments are what really counts, right? ladder players are just garbage. theyre lucky n bad, ni skill, no comparison with tournaments players, right? yea has to be like that)
yea u cant really give an explanation to that. the only one is that im extraordinary good while playing this team. BUT NO. thats not an acceptable explanation for the haters. they cant accept that, becos im trash. im a ladder player, using the same team at every battle, which is stupid from their point of view. so i deserve nothing but hate. and this vid represented for them the perfect occasion to ridicule me. and my bad plays have to be underlined well. but u are wrong.

the match up was against me, the ppl in the chat talking shit were against me, but i didnt bother. as i always do. becos i consider this game for what it is: a pokemon game. not more not less. and only 1 freeze separed me from the finals and yea u know what. im still not used to play for 4 straight hours. and u need to keep focused for 4 straight hours in order to win a st. which i didnt. That is my REGRET. I DONT REGRET risking the freeze. I DONT REGRET clicking x scissor instead of close combat. becos even if those were bad plays by me, i was already satisfied with my team performance until that semifinal game, i was happy with the points i got, and probably i approached that semifinal game in a too relaxed way. that was the reason of my fail.
yea for those who do not know, a smogtour lasts 4 hours, which is too much time fro my point of view, especially if u have some ambitious cos the pressure can push u to make bad plays. but like i said i did not feel any kind of pressure that night, i just wanted to go to sleep as soon as i could, and didnt approach the game with the needed focus. idk if that had a role in the misplays i made in the final battle, but probably it did.

but thats not the point, seems like im the only 1 making bad plays in this battle. okey. thats absolutely false. cristal had his win condition in scizor. with his 3 attacks + sd set which could have potentially 6-0'd my team all alone. i knew his scizor could have won the game for him all alone he knew his scizor could have won the game for him all alone ppl ghosting him knew his scizor could have won the game for him all alone everybody knew this
BUT NO. he decided to take an unecessary risk sword dancing right in front of terrakion and taking an unecessary damage which prevented him from sweeping with only 1 poke (scizor at +2 would have won, cos my tran is slower, my clefable isnt unaware, my scizor loses to superpower the 1v1 and terrakion and latios lose to scizor after 1 dance) THAT was the WORST play of the game BY FAR. sacking his win con. SO WHAT AR U TELLING US? SHIT, NOTHING BUT SHIT but lets get past this.

what i want to say is, ur an idiot if u are trying to say that i lost it with my bad plays. better say this: he (cristal) nearly lost it (after losing the opportunity of sweeping with scizor) but then eventually won it thanks to a freeze and some questionable plays from his opponent. He (cristal) did nothing in order to win the game, but did a lot to lose it

for all these reasons, ur an idiot
and im telegend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)