Monotype Premier League [Congrats Ambitious Altarias!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sae

In the midst of Orre
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Nice job Bondie looks like my teambuilding worked. Thanks for carrying me team :]
#Clefables

Obligatory shout out to my brother 11pikabro for the strats. The original hax master is on our side Anttya prepare yourself. You lost your chance by not bidding on me long enough :p

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Bro, I hate losing to hax and lord knows I'm salty enough when it happens, but could we keep it out of the thread? It's no fun to anybody here. Me and Aquas0und should be playing sometime later this week when I stop johning him and we can schedule a time.

Freeroamer

OK me and Aqua are scheduled to play at 11PM GMT on Sunday, sorry it's so late but I'm really busy this week and scheduling for timezones 7 hrs apart is hard, meanwhile stay hyped cos I'm looking forward to what should be a great battle vs a fren!

PS: I'm definitely the john here, so feel free to send your displeasure at this scheduled time my way

Last edited:

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just a reminder to all the managers. Your lineups for week 2 of MPL should be submitted to Nani, Chandy or me before the start of the weekend. I'll post the lineups sometime this weekend and week 2 will begin on Monday!

In case it matters for who you chose, the week 2 match ups are:

Ambitious Altarias vs Salacious Swamperts

Cute Clefables vs Devious Diancies

Mauville Maulers vs Lewd Lucarios

Last edited:

Freeroamer

won vs floe in a game where I had a nice matchup and followed it through to win, gg fren

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/hiddentype-228108590

Just wanna say Altaria's altho there were definitely some haxy games in our series, you guys were great sports all the way through and I think you're defo one of the stronger teams, hopefully we meet again in playoffs =]

Shoutout to #TeamORAS for winning all 3 OMs :p

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Week 1 is almost over. We're still missing 2 matches from the Devious Diancies vs Mauville Maulers (Articuno I Omega-Xis14). At the moment Zewwok will be getting the activity decision and I've seen absolutely nothing from Auburn or AM Zer0. If you guys have any info will you please pm it to me.

The standings have been added to the OP. They will be updated to reflect the remaining two matches following those decisions.

Week 2 Lineups will be posted as soon as I get everyone's.

Week 1 is almost over. We're still missing 2 matches from the Devious Diancies vs Mauville Maulers (Articuno I Omega-Xis14). At the moment Zewwok will be getting the activity decision and I've seen absolutely nothing from Auburn or AM Zer0. If you guys have any info will you please pm it to me.

The standings have been added to the OP. They will be updated to reflect the remaining two matches following those decisions.

Week 2 Lineups will be posted as soon as I get everyone's.
Sorry ;; I haven't found everyone yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)