Bleach Discussion Thread

Dear Yoruichi:
I don't mind to seeing your panties more often, keep the good work.

*pervert*

On a serios note: is not amazing that Yoruichi panties are the most interesting thing in this chapter?

At first I thought it was gonna be a really shit chapter because half the pages were just Grimmjow's face

Then I saw Orihime's face when Nel came in.

WELL THEN

Looks like the other captains are FINALLY going to get their asses out of the Seireitei :3

Btw tsundere Grimmjow best Grimmjow

Last edited:
Harshwalth confirmed as Yhwach's son? But I guess he meant the first person who got his powers instead but if Harshwalth is indeed Yhwach's son, it would make sense why he is always so collected, doesn't question his acts etc.
But this chapter felt again like filler. The only thing that was relevant is that Yhwach finally finished absorbing the Soul King.

Lol everybody should be dead at this point.

Wonder what massive deus ex machina is going to be pulled in order for Ichigo to win this.

Lol everybody should be dead at this point.

Wonder what massive deus ex machina is going to be pulled in order for Ichigo to win this.
Well we need his "true" bankai to make an appearance, not to mention he is basically a fusion of all 4 races: human, Quincy, hollow, and shinigami. You don't mess with Captain Planet lite.

Atm, this signifies the huge problem with Bleach, namely that Kubo has been busy buffing Yhwach for half this arc - when he shouldn't even need it, while shamelessly nerfing the shinigamis, thus necessitating an galactic asspull at the end of the manga.
Reviewing Yhwach:
(a) He was around or at Genryuusai's level BEFORE the invasion started(because otherwise he wouldn't have invaded in the first place)
(b) He then took charge of Zanka No Tachi, possibly the most borked bankai in history, and definitely a huge power-up
(c) He then proceeds to start absorbing energy back from his own Quincies again, power-up #2 which in hindsight seems useless
(d) His eyes(another OP ability) then awaken, letting him asspull out of the fight against Ichibei
(e) He then proceeds to absorb the Soul King

Just how many power-ups does he even need? I'm pretty sure that just stealing Zanka No Tachi should have been enough for him to win the war against the Shinigami, considering the return of Quincy energy each time one of them dies; frankly, I think he's one of the most mishandled characters in the entirety of Bleach, and considering how hyped-up people like Yamamoto were, it's a shame that while Yhwach gets all the buffs, they got rofl-stomped - Bleach would be a LOT more interesting imo if Bach had all the power-ups EXCEPT Zanka No Tachi, Genryuusai was alive, and we were shaping up to a final fight of Yamamoto + Ichigo + Shunsui VS Yhwach + Uryuu + Haschwalth, and I can but hope that Bach gets a heavy nerf(like the Soul King, existing inside him, eating away at his power) to make the fight more reasonable as opposed to obscene buffs VS obscene buffs.

Also hoping that Shinji and any other Vizaards left play a role here, since their hollow masks should act as poison vs the Quincies and could be one of the only ways to beat his OP guard(barring a return of the Royal guard).

Another problem is, if they kill Yhwach now, they are destroying the universe meaning they need at least somebody who takes his place.

Basicly nobody can touch Yhwach at this moment no matter how strong they are, not even Aizen who is also getting more powerful for some reason.

the only reasonable solution as i see it is to somehow trap bach and force him to be the new soul king: Haschwalth hinted that the shinigamis were enemies of the soul king in the chapter the little black blobs appear (or at least that is the impression i had), leading me to think the soul king's position was not a willing one.

Well, they did say a hell of a long time ago (like, at the very beginning of the arc) that the final battle would be in the Wandereich palace we saw got destroyed a while ago. Guess they weren't lying.

Also first Bazz-B, then Grimmjow, now Riruka, WHO'S JOINING THE TSUNDERE TRAIN NEXT?!

Bleach chapters just move tooooo slow...even after all this years I am still not used to how slow Bleach moves forward in the story. How many chapters did it take for the shinigami to reach the Soul Palace? How long does it take for Ichigo and his gang to finally get their rematch?

I am calling it already that they won't fight in the next chapter or not even meet Yhwach or the Sternritter at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)