The Hydreigon Tournament - Round 1 [read post #160]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vinc2612 90 corresponds with noname10 And there is no noname8 so who is team Reqs? fighting?
The number 90 is good, when I made the list of the teams I had things like noname1 noname2 noname3 etc, then a member posted the real name so I may have forget to change it. They are the same team, I am fixing it right now

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The team PokeMasters is disqualified. One of the players signed up with two people without asking them first and none of them wants to play. Sailor Moony and the Crew gets the win. (Moony Fruitdealer Void)

TUO: it means that either me or Skaffix made a typo, or that they changed their name between the signin phase and the first round. Skaffix is the best person to help you, so please give the real/new names as soon as possible. I am sorry if it is my mistake.

iSuicune is subbed in, facing HyperZenith

During Summer: pretty much the same that above with TUO, I am counting on Dee Train to solve the mystery, thanks in advance

Fox-Air4 is subbed in over Oromis, facing Zyns

Just like I said, I know there are activity issues due to the time between the signups and the first round. It means a lot of activity calls for me, but be rassured that I'll check everything I can (= VMs and last seen notification) to take the good decision.

do we have to play in order? like if im the first man listed on my team do I have to play the first man listed on their team before my teamates can play their opponents? hopefully that question makes sense?

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
do we have to play in order? like if im the first man listed on my team do I have to play the first man listed on their team before my teamates can play their opponents? hopefully that question makes sense?
I believe so. Panure would play Metaphysical, Zenedark vs Petyer etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)