Monotype Premier League [Congrats Ambitious Altarias!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barida

Banned deucer.
ORAS2: Mega Ridley vs. Bushtush - who?
BW: Kyo vs. TraceOfLife RC - ss can't save u now kyo
Water Monothreat: AM Vid vs. En4cer - vid's been around the block a couple times. idk about his monothreat game but he tends to have a couple trix up his sleeve.
AAA: aquas0und vs. Firnen - idk
STABmons: Anttya vs. All Falls Down - ahhhh the bd chesnaught lord himself making an appearance.
Hidden Type: ScorpionZ vs. Trade - who the fuck is trade? does he even compare to the rest snore meloetta god?

ORAS1: Arifeen vs. Balto - as much as i think balto is a giant cocoon of autism, he can play more types than arifeen and has the power to cteam w/e arifeen does.
ORAS2: Ashaury vs. Cnorth26 - my nigga cnorth gonna pull through.
BW: Acast vs Barida - baridas been playing a little too much fs2 to remember how to play mons

AAA: Galbia vs Laxuy - galbia's def one of the stronger OM players in this tour. laxuy can only afford to steal teams and still manages to lose more than anttya.
STABmons: QuoteCS vs Snaquaza - p good game. i'd like to think Snaq has the upperhand cuz he was born into oms, raised in om's, married in om's, had his kids in oms. but the LC OM god himself quote will definitely put up a fight.
Hidden Type: Bondie vs Illusio - illusio's def a random, shouldn't be a challenge for the yung snake lord bondie.

lgi lukes
:)

all falls down

thanks ugly god
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ORAS2: Mega Ridley vs. Bushtush - who?
BW: Kyo vs. TraceOfLife RC - ss can't save u now kyo
Water Monothreat: AM Vid vs. En4cer - vid's been around the block a couple times. idk about his monothreat game but he tends to have a couple trix up his sleeve.
AAA: aquas0und vs. Firnen - idk
STABmons: Anttya vs. All Falls Down - ahhhh the bd chesnaught lord himself making an appearance.
Hidden Type: ScorpionZ vs. Trade - who the fuck is trade? does he even compare to the rest snore meloetta god?

ORAS1: Arifeen vs. Balto - as much as i think balto is a giant cocoon of autism, he can play more types than arifeen and has the power to cteam w/e arifeen does.
ORAS2: Ashaury vs. Cnorth26 - my nigga cnorth gonna pull through.
BW: Acast vs Barida - baridas been playing a little too much fs2 to remember how to play mons

AAA: Galbia vs Laxuy - galbia's def one of the stronger OM players in this tour. laxuy can only afford to steal teams and still manages to lose more than anttya.
STABmons: QuoteCS vs Snaquaza - p good game. i'd like to think Snaq has the upperhand cuz he was born into oms, raised in om's, married in om's, had his kids in oms. but the LC OM god himself quote will definitely put up a fight.
Hidden Type: Bondie vs Illusio - illusio's def a random, shouldn't be a challenge for the yung snake lord bondie.

lgi lukes
im weak

Shouldn't be doing this but it looked fun ;w;

Da Lewd Nubs vs Team w/o a Pokemon (4-1)

ORAS1: Booty vs. Clearly - Booty is the better player here and is able to run a multitude of types.
ORAS2: Azalea vs. pezmango - Both good players, match will be decided based on type matchup
BW: Rumor vs. Chimplup - Better BW player, Chimp is easy to c-team ;w;
Water Monothreat: Arken vs. Auburn - Nb, the Fire user is doing the Water monothreat.
AAA: YourKouhai vs. Zewwok - Well, that was a nice 6-0 ;)
STABmons: Mega-Pikachu vs. unfixable - If it goes like last week, Pika will win because of type advantage
Hidden Type: FreeRoamer vs. Animus - They're both good at this so it'll be decided by matchup

Cancerfables vs KillAllDarkTypes (5-2)

ORAS1: Arifeen vs. Balto - Arifeen only knows how to use Flying and we know how easily that gets c-teamed..
ORAS2: Ashaury vs. Cnorth26 - I can already see the type advantage although I doubt they'll both use their mains. Ash is a better player overall so I guess he wins this one.
BW: Acast vs Barida - As much as I hate to admit it, Barida was the one who inspired me to start Monotype in BW and he was really good. (Although I got better than him pretty quickly! :D)
Water Monothreat: Azian vs Viperfang4 - Obv Viper!
AAA: Galbia vs Laxuy - Gaiba has the tier advantage while Laxuy knows Monotype better. However, I'm sure Sae will give Gaiba a team so no contest there
STABmons: QuoteCS vs Snaquaza - Tier advantage, Snaq has been doing OMs since... forever.
Hidden Type: Bondie vs Illusio - Bondie won't let me down <3

lol.
I'm bad i know but till this point? :(
Teach me how to play !
By pretty easily I meant he shoul be able to recover from a loss from last week and have a good battle against you, not that he was gonna 6-0 you or something lol.

The Mawile Girls, it seems you are very late as, the draft for players was weeks ago, April 13th if I remember correctly. Before posting in the thread read the Opening Post is always good.
On another note this round is look very good so far.
Balto vs Arifeen will be good.
Kaiser vs Ilight battle was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)