ORAS UU Baking with YABO, UU Cupcake Offense

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey everybody, I'm YABO and I'm here to share with you what is likely considered to be a fairly standard take on Hyper Offense in UU at the moment. With the current state of UU, some would argue that Hyper Offense is pretty mediocre and not very good to use. Well they're wrong so...ya. Anyways the team is all about just smacking things around until you win which is about the most complex strategy my brain can handle so we'll get to the team!

Also, in terms of a peak I haven't used the team on ladder but have won against some pretty solid players and laddered a relatively unused account up to about 1650 with only 2-3 losses that I can remember.

Okay, so initially this team was supposed to be built around Sub Endeavor Mega Swampert but that was kinda shit on account of the fact that I was timid and had no attack evs for awhile and it completed tainted my perception of Swampert. Anyways, the slot stayed the same because I knew I wanted Hyper Offense and I figured Mega Pert was as good as it gets when it comes to Entei checks.

After my idea of Endeavor Swampert (shoutout Smurf. and his ADV OU team), I wanted something that would capitalize on stuff like Quagsire and Swampert being weakened to the point of no return. As one of my favorite Pokémon to use, Lucario seemed like a great choice here.

At this point I really didn't want to use Swampert as my only answer to Entei so I figured a secondary stop to the Sacred Fire spam would be in order. Chandelure also provides a Spin Block should Stealth Rocks be supremely important that game.

Life Orb mixed Hydreigon...The bane of Hyper Offense teams. In ye olden times, UU Hyper Offense only ran Lucario to stop Hydreigon from pulling its Scarf Dark Pulse shenanigans but times have changed. Life Orb is increasingly annoying and as such I had to slap on a dedicated answer to it. Granted, Slurpuff is one of the most fun answers to it in the tier since a single free turn leads to a win.

After my long and heated debate with IronBullet93 about Cresselia's effect against Hyper Offense I learned of a new way to take it down, Feraligatr. It was definitely worth a shot and the more Fire resists the better.

Hazards. Pretty simple here, every Hyper Offense team has some hazard lead and this time I chose Azelf.

After playing with the team for awhile I nixed Feraligatr in favor of Tyrantrum for a more solid Crobat answer. It also served as my wallbreaker considering Endeavor Swampert was rip :[

Azelf @

Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
Stealth Rock
Fire Blast
Thunderbolt

Explosion
Initially I had standard lead Azelf here. After playing around with my team for awhile, dodmen tried out and then passed on the idea of Life Orb Thunderbolt lead Azelf. This set change comes with numerous benefits but with several downsides as well. A common trend that both of us noticed was players would lead Pidgeot on Turn 1 to get a free mega evolution and on turn 2 they would outspeed and KO. This was undesirable so this is where LO Thunderbolt steps in. With a great chance to OHKO, this allows me to kill Pidgeot, a huge threat, and still possibly get rocks up later in the game. Fire Blast is used to help weaken Doublades who also sometimes lead. Explosion preserves my rocks from slower Defoggers so Taunt is not missed as much. This change leaves me more vulnerable to lead Scarfers but alas, such is life. Another neat calc is that Azelf naturally lives any hit from Crobat, provided it is not Choice Banded and I am able to fight back with Thunderbolt.

Azelf @

Naive Nature
Taunt
Stealth Rock
Fire Blast
Explosion

Swampert @

Ability: Damp / Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
Waterfall
Earthquake
Ice Punch
Rain Dance

Swampert is an absolute monster under Rain Dance. Due to its crazy good bulk, even priority users fail to threaten it out. The general game plan with Swampert is to weaken the opponents walls with either a Slurpuff or Lucario sweep attempt and then to blow back the remainder of their team with Rain boosted Waterfalls. The Moveset is also very standard. I was considering Superpower for Hydreigon and then I realized I was really stupid and threw on Ice Punch instead. Jolly nature is used to outpace Scarf Shao in rain although Adamant nature could be used due to Slurpuff's presence in the back. Swampert is also my primary check to Doublade on the team since it's Swampert is the only pokémon that really can take it on.

Swampert @ Swampertite
Ability: Damp
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Endeavor
- Waterfall
- Earthquake

Chandelure @

Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
Shadow Ball
Fire Blast
Memento
Trick
Chandelure's place on the team is to revenge kill, threaten offense, and to most importantly lure Hydreigon. My favorite strategy on ladder is to go into Chandelure and click Shadow Ball as they go into their Hydreigon. I'll just stay in and if they U-turn great, I just got a free hit off. If they Dark Pulse then Slurpuff gets to set up for free and unless Forre is sitting in the back then the game is pretty much over. I initially had Specs on this but dodmen suggested Scarf since things like Alakazam ate pieces of shit like me for breakfast. The switch to Scarf will help me by providing another revenge killer alongside letting me revenge other things like Shaymin who was also a huge pain in the ass. I decided on Memento>Energy Ball as it allows for more Set-Up opportunities for Slurpuff and Lucario. For example, if hazards are up and Slurpuff cannot Belly Drum safely on Krookodile a simple Memento fixes that and there it is, Slurpuff runs away with it again.

Slurpuff @

Ability: Unburden
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spe
Jolly Nature
Belly Drum
Play Rough
Return
Drain Punch

Before I get into describing Slurpuff just take a second and really look at it. When you saw my lineup at the beginning did Slurpuff jump out to you as the #1 threat on the team? Well it is. Despite Slurpuff's mediocre attack stat it stands here as my win condition in pretty much all of my games. the combo of Unburden + Belly Drum lets you capitalize on the numerous Pokémon in the tier who are choice locked into Fighting, Dark, or Dragon moves. It also forces Pokémon who are traditionally crazy high threats for Hyper Offense into little more than death fodder for you opponent. Scarf Salamence, Hydreigon, and Mienshao essentially hand the win to you the second they click their STAB moves. Drain Punch also lets you stay out of range of a lot of common priority moves which is another boost. I run Jolly to outspeed everything up to Scarf Infernape if I'm not mistaken. Threats to Slurpuff's sweep are Mega Aggron, Forretress, Doublade, Entei, Alakazam, and Lucario. Remove these before setting up and you win. The EV Spread outpaces Jolly Scarf Infernape after an Unburden boost and the extra HP can be pivotal with securing favorable rolls on some Pokemon.

Lucario @

Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
Swords Dance
Close Combat
Earthquake
ExtremeSpeed

This set is my lovechild. I have an irrational love of Jolly Earthquake Lucario. Being able to hit common switch ins such as Tentacruel, Nidoqueen, and Doublade Super Effectively is the reason I run it. Jolly nature does a few neat things and certainly has its benefits over Adamant. As previously mentioned, you hit and KO all of those Pokemon at +2 aside from Doublade. In addition, you outspeed Timid Chandelure who is sometimes a teams primary way to deal with Lucario. Another notable benchmark is outspeeding Adamant Entei, allowing you to go first with your ExtremeSpeed, saving you a lot of HP. One of the ways I deal with Doublade is by simply predicting the switch once, using Earthquake once and then boosting up the next time to KO. It is an effective way to eliminate the best counter to Slurpuff in the game. Like I mentioned, Earthquake is also necessary to mess with the Nidos who are otherwise a pain in the behind.

Tyrantrum @

Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
Head Smash
Outrage
Earthquake
Crunch

In my testing games, Crobat was a real pain in the ass. What better way to punish Crobat than going into Tyrantrum and destroying anything that comes in its path. Banded Head Smash is ludicrously powerful, doing upwards of 50% to Specially Defensive Bronzong and 3HKOing Physically Defensive Swampert. Tyrantrum just doesn't care what you send in front of it, it just punches through. This doubles as another lure for Pokémon like Mega Aggron who is stupidly pressured against this team. Crunch is a nice move for the last slot. Being able to catch Physically Defensive Zong on the switch is a nice little boost to consistency. Dragon Claw saw next to no usage anyways so a switch here was a no brainer.

Closing Thoughts
This team focuses on overwhelming the opponent with repeated set up sweepers wearing down each others counters. Combine those set up mons with a strong wallbreaker like Tyrantrum and you have a recipe for success. Earthquake Lucario is able to surprise Slurpuff's counters, weakening them for a sweep later in the game. In turn, an early game set up with Slurpuff can clear the way for Lucario by weakening things like Suicune. The team is fun to use and has a few different ways of winning which is why it's entertaining to use.
Zam's sash set is an absolute terror for HO to face so it's no surprise that it's listed here. Normally breaking its sash early with Luc is necessary. If Slurpuff sets up on something favorable it can Drain Punch and live a hit from Zam.

Another common threat to Offense. This things insane bulk lets it outlast my wallbreakers. Scald burns also leave my crying in the shower ;-;

Again, crazy bulk lets it outlive my stuff and ruin my day. Especially with my favorite Lucario set I have no solid way of breaking this thing.

Fuck this thing. Encore is such a pain to deal with and its typing lets it take on a lot of my members. Chandelure is my only real response to it and Stun Spore, U-turn, and Stealth Rocks leave me in a shitty spot.

This is literally just a combination of Suicune and Cresselia, I hate it.

Also, rain 6-0s this team, good luck if you match up with that.

As I'm sure you've noticed the team hates bulky things but such is the nature of how I build teams u_u

Uhh not sure what to put here but hi to my friends!
dodmen You took my team and made it better so thanks for that n_n

xShiba DrReuniclus NV Colbrushie Kreme Eyan and a bunch of other people are all cool so you get shoutouts. I'm not going to list everyone here because I don't want to list a billion people hehe​

Azelf @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunderbolt
- Fire Blast
- Explosion

Swampert @ Swampertite
Ability: Damp
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Rain Dance

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Fire Blast
- Memento
- Trick

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Return
- Drain Punch

Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Crunch

So without further ado, this has been Baking with YABO and I hope you join me next time when I tackle another dish!

Last edited:
Hi :] thanks for the shoutout. Cool to see a HO team do well and yeah Slurpuff is a threat that makes people play completely different around Tyrantrum and Chandelure. Obviously I used this team a little bit and here are the small tweaks I found that could help you quite a lot:

Crunch over EQ on Lucario: You retain the super effective hit on Doublade and Chandelure (although slightly weaker, it's still a 3HKO on Doublade and OHKO on Chandelure after SR) but you also gain super effective hits on Cresselia and Slowking, both of which can cause some problems (as seen in your threatlist!!). +2 Crunch is a clean 2HKO on even max Defense Cresselia (~57-68%) and has an 80% chance to OHKO max Defense Slowking after rocks.

Memento over Trick or Energy Ball on Chandelure: Honestly I prefer replacing Energy Ball as Scarf Energy Ball is so horribly weak and barely scrapes a 2HKO on Suicune and Vaporeon and puts you in a bad position. Out of all the games I played with this team I don't remember even using Energy Ball once. Trick is nice to stop a Snorlax that dodge/para'd past Tyrantrum or something and other such scenarios so I would definitely keep that, Trick -> Memento creates easy easy setup opportunities for the rest of your team.

I recommend changing your Tyrantrum set to the following:
Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
-
-
-
In all seriousness though, I think Crunch can go over Dragon Claw. A neutral Dragon Claw is barely stronger than a resisted Head Smash, and most of the time you'll click Head Smash (and sometimes Outrage on Chesnaughts and Hippos), but Crunch lets you put Bronzong switchins into Slurpuff range for later in the game.

One possibility that I like: Thunderbolt over Taunt on Azelf (even better if you use a Life Orb) because Pidgeot is a major pain in the ass to this team and you get to donk nerds that lead Pidgeot against Azelf (Nerd 1) (Nerd 2) and also lets you do big damage to Empoleon that think they can Defog away your rocks later but are actually put into Head Smash range. Not really /necessary/ but it can work out well sometimes :] no one's ready for 3 attacks + SR Azelf man.

Yeah cool team, doesn't auto-lose to anything really, especially common threats to HO like Aero and Scarf Hydreigon/Mienshao/Mence although opposing Scarf Chandelure could be a problem. Hope the suggestions work for you!

I see a lot of mons that would enjoy having screens up. Have you thought about maybe trying dualscreens zelf? I know you kinda need all the moves, but maybe like screens/rocks/explode?

YABO

King Turt
Hi :] thanks for the shoutout. Cool to see a HO team do well and yeah Slurpuff is a threat that makes people play completely different around Tyrantrum and Chandelure. Obviously I used this team a little bit and here are the small tweaks I found that could help you quite a lot:

Crunch over EQ on Lucario: You retain the super effective hit on Doublade and Chandelure (although slightly weaker, it's still a 3HKO on Doublade and OHKO on Chandelure after SR) but you also gain super effective hits on Cresselia and Slowking, both of which can cause some problems (as seen in your threatlist!!). +2 Crunch is a clean 2HKO on even max Defense Cresselia (~57-68%) and has an 80% chance to OHKO max Defense Slowking after rocks.

Memento over Trick or Energy Ball on Chandelure: Honestly I prefer replacing Energy Ball as Scarf Energy Ball is so horribly weak and barely scrapes a 2HKO on Suicune and Vaporeon and puts you in a bad position. Out of all the games I played with this team I don't remember even using Energy Ball once. Trick is nice to stop a Snorlax that dodge/para'd past Tyrantrum or something and other such scenarios so I would definitely keep that, Trick -> Memento creates easy easy setup opportunities for the rest of your team.

I recommend changing your Tyrantrum set to the following:
Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
-
-
-
In all seriousness though, I think Crunch can go over Dragon Claw. A neutral Dragon Claw is barely stronger than a resisted Head Smash, and most of the time you'll click Head Smash (and sometimes Outrage on Chesnaughts and Hippos), but Crunch lets you put Bronzong switchins into Slurpuff range for later in the game.

One possibility that I like: Thunderbolt over Taunt on Azelf (even better if you use a Life Orb) because Pidgeot is a major pain in the ass to this team and you get to donk nerds that lead Pidgeot against Azelf (Nerd 1) (Nerd 2) and also lets you do big damage to Empoleon that think they can Defog away your rocks later but are actually put into Head Smash range. Not really /necessary/ but it can work out well sometimes :] no one's ready for 3 attacks + SR Azelf man.

Yeah cool team, doesn't auto-lose to anything really, especially common threats to HO like Aero and Scarf Hydreigon/Mienshao/Mence although opposing Scarf Chandelure could be a problem. Hope the suggestions work for you!
I agree with all of these changes except the Crunch > EQ on Lucario. Idk if you noticed but the Nidos are a MASSIVE threat to the team, especially since this is a much slower variant of Hyper Offense than what I'm used to seeing. The immediate power of Earthquake helps out a boatload versus them. Also if I change to just Head Smash hopefully my accuracy will improve x_x

Not a bad looking team but on paper it looks like it will have a lot of trouble with your typical stall and your predictions will have to be on point to break bulky water+steel+wish support stall core.

I would recommend ditching tyrantrum for

Magneton @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Grass]

You would still retain a solid crobat switchin, and with good predictions, you can do a lot of damage on forry/aggron/doublade to pave way for slurpuff to sweep. Also takes a lot of pressure off your other mons when dealing with bulky waters.

With Azelf, I would recommend psyshock/psychic and energy ball over taunt and explosion as it will surprise bop leads like pert/nido/krook. Focus sash is fine but feel free to put a life orb on it for more damage on aggron and to ohko krook.

Last edited:
Hey, Yabo, cool team. Just a quick optimization.

Slurpuff should be running 28 hp over your 252 Speed spread. This will speed-creep Scarf ape by one point. The EVs taken out of speed do not under-speed anything in the tier and the added bulk is crucial.

YABO

King Turt
Yeah, I'm not going to trust whatever you're baking
My Grandma's recipes are on point, don't doubt my baking ability.

Hey, Yabo, cool team. Just a quick optimization.

Slurpuff should be running 28 hp over your 252 Speed spread. This will speed-creep Scarf ape by one point. The EVs taken out of speed do not under-speed anything in the tier and the added bulk is crucial.
Fixed, I knew that there was probably an optimization to be done I was just too lazy to do it lol.

I see a lot of mons that would enjoy having screens up. Have you thought about maybe trying dualscreens zelf? I know you kinda need all the moves, but maybe like screens/rocks/explode?
Idk if Screens are the best choice since pressuring opposing hazard leads is fairly important. Also, against certain teams Azelf is actually a pretty big threat, especially with Dodmen's Thunderbolt suggestion. Also, fuck screens offense, that shit is so annoying to deal with.

541 / Cinccino, Houndoom-Mega / 115 / +Spe / 252 / +1
519 / Cobalion, Infernape / 108 / +Spe / 252 / +1
518 / Kabutops, Stoutland / 80 / Neutral / 252 / +2
508 / Mienshao, Sharpedo-Mega / 105 / +Spe / 252 / +1

edit: these are the speed numbers of relevant pokemon within that range

Last edited:
Hey yabo love the team man I really do HO is my favorite play style but I really only have one suggestion I would say run Hydreigon > Tyrantrum but that's just me I haven't played with the team so I don't know how much Tyrantrum helps but I would use the Life Orb or specs since you already have a scarfer or just put specs on chande and let's hydra run scarf but anyway it's up to you but that's my suggestion love the team man.

Personally, I think the Dragon Dance Set will help your team a bit more, since setup can take down some of the walls that could trouble you

Tyrantrum @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Head Smash
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Then again this is entirely subjective so take it with a grain of salt

Dad's Dad

Banned deucer.
dudarino i think u should run something for krook like energy ball life orb azelf because it donks ur team. krook is faster than everything on ur team but chandelure and with taunt stops slurpuff from setting up and can revenge lucario. band krook also gets a kill every time it comes in after azelf dies which its supposed to lol (doesnt even need to predict as band eq 2hkos everything).

tfw im one of the bunch of other cool people

Before I get into describing Slurpuff just take a second and really look at it. When you saw my lineup at the beginning did Slurpuff jump out to you as the #1 threat on the team? Well it is
Yes. Yes it did. That thing is a brutal win condition that just doesn't get worn down thanks to Drain Punch. Frankly, I'm amazed some people are actually leading with Doublade against you. Keeping an insurance policy against Slurpuff lets you play more aggressively, and some pokemon (like Hydreigon) just can't make the kind of aggressive plays they need to avoid being predictable while Slurpuff is threatening its sweep. Scary team overall with all those physical wallbreakers clearing the way for Slurpuff.

I'm a big fan of Superpower on Choice Band Tyrantrum. It hits as hard as STAB Dragon Claw, but offers significantly better coverage. Almost none of the pokemon that actually want to switch into Tyrantrum resist Fighting, and it works as a great option to switch-up with Earthquake without getting predictable. If you actually expect Tyrantrum to stay in for more than one turn, the Head Smash and Outrage are almost certainly the moves you're going to be using anyways. Finally, Superpower wears down Steel-types better than any other coverage moves. While Earthquake is still more important to avoid being walled by stuff like Doublade, I've found I actually end up using Superpower more than Earthquake since it hits harder.

Looking at your team overall, you appear to be quite vulnerable to defensive Chesnaught. Swampert, Lucario, and Tyrantrum are all either countered or hard-checked by defensive Chesnaught. While you can probably wear Chesnaught down, its ability to pick and beat any of those three physical threats is a big problem for you and lets it reliably punch a hole in your team. Definitely something you want a better answer for.

Last edited:

YABO

King Turt
dudarino i think u should run something for krook like energy ball life orb azelf because it donks ur team. krook is faster than everything on ur team but chandelure and with taunt stops slurpuff from setting up and can revenge lucario. band krook also gets a kill every time it comes in after azelf dies which its supposed to lol (doesnt even need to predict as band eq 2hkos everything).

tfw im one of the bunch of other cool people
Ya Krookodile is a real pain in the ass. I've been testing NP Luc to help out a bit but since I rely so much on Luc's Espeed to pick off weakened things I'm torn. A neat little calc that can sometimes save my ass is this

252 Atk Krookodile Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Tyrantrum: 264-312 (86.2 - 101.9%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

Meanwhile Banded Outrage does a shit ton. Also, a lot of people tend to switch Krook into Head Smashes so I just Head Smash a second time as they lay down rocks to knock it into range of other things on the team. It's a huge threat for sure and not sure how to fix it since TBolt is so nice for Pidgeot. Also, should I run Thunder on Azelf because Pidge has No Guard? Would be funny tbh.

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
Ya Krookodile is a real pain in the ass. I've been testing NP Luc to help out a bit but since I rely so much on Luc's Espeed to pick off weakened things I'm torn. A neat little calc that can sometimes save my ass is this

252 Atk Krookodile Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Tyrantrum: 264-312 (86.2 - 101.9%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

Meanwhile Banded Outrage does a shit ton. Also, a lot of people tend to switch Krook into Head Smashes so I just Head Smash a second time as they lay down rocks to knock it into range of other things on the team. It's a huge threat for sure and not sure how to fix it since TBolt is so nice for Pidgeot. Also, should I run Thunder on Azelf because Pidge has No Guard? Would be funny tbh.
I mean thunder could let you keep your sash which would be nice but its only a 50% chance to ohko so I guess Id stick to bolt lol that would be funny tho.

252 SpA Azelf Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 282-332 (91.5 - 107.7%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

Found this from Dodman's POTW. I'd suggest changing Tyrantrum to Jolly. Tentacruel isn't terribly common (and we no longer have Jirachi or Celebi to worry about), but Tyrantrum shares his base Speed with Honchkrow and base 100s being able to outspeed you with only 24 or so EVs sucks. I lost my CB Tyrantrum a few months back to a Tentacruel that outsped me. The power drop is super unfortunate as far as your coverage is concerned, but Jolly Head Smash is still more powerful than Adamant Outrage, and from experience that is still way more than enough damage.

Can't really find too many negatives.

Crunch vs EQ on lucario is something to put a fair bit of consideration into. I can see random teams with sub trev being a problem if it gets in on Lucario. Sub users in general getting in on resisted move's isnt cool. If you are dead set on EQ, perhaps consider placing Infiltrator onto Chandelure to catch sub users. I'd also consider going back to energy ball on Chandelure tbh, since it lets you check +1 gatr behind a sub if you do run infiltrator.

Jolly vs Adamant on Tyrant is something to consider. 242 speed is a really common benchmark for things to hit, and the power being gone might be noticeable but I'm sure you run situations where you get outsped by dumb things like Tentacrule and it gets a crucial spin or scald off.

Also maybe bump Slurpuffs EVs up to outspeed Scarflisk, because some random uu room users are using it on ladder n_n.

Nice team YABO, fought this one on the suspect ladder (I was the awful person running the HO tailwind team who critted your chandelure with an unboosted aqua jet from feraligatr for the win). Seems to be a popular choice as I've seen a few nicks playing it (many thanks again, learning how this played makes it so much easier to slay cookie cutter builds). Was stunned to find another jolly lucario on the ladder though.

The main unfortunate thing about your team I've found from facing people trying to copy you is that this team is stupidly weak to burns/scald. Wish I had a fix for you in regards to that, but IDK I can see one without changing the team dynamic drastically. If you do want an idea, maybe lum berry SS Barbaracle? Would turn M-pidge into set-up fodder as well as pressure walls even further into range of slurpuff/luc/M-pert sweeps while giving you some insurance against scald hax. Only problem is it exacerbates a big issue with a well played M-Blastoise, and possibly suicune as well, but I can't think of much else that might help.

Also Keep EQ. I agree with the logic 100% and jammed it on my own jolly lucario because my own team hates entei, mamoswine and the nido's considerably. Really big fan of jolly lucario.

Another option, though who to replace it for IDK, could be shaymin. If you don't mind some hax reliance, it could offer your team a check to all the threats you've listed, while setting up a clutch tailwind so your tyrantrum/unboosted lucario/azelf can act as win-cons through that. Much as Air slash sucks, it would probably be needed because indeed fuck whimsicott. Also healing wish could be nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)