No Excuses DA GRAND FINAL [Won by McMeghan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Destiny device will win vs aurious, then he'll win vs Bab before losing to McM because how the hell is McM losing 3 Bo3s in a row

Aurious to fight back to winner in three great games would be cool, do it!

no deadline so I might not see the final match in my few remaining years *~*

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Where did this whole "McM is a John" even come from? The last few times we got paired, he was the one who approached me on smogtour to get the games done. Johns don't do that.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Aurious to fight back to winner in three great games would be cool, do it!

no deadline so I might not see the final match in my few remaining years *~*
Don't worry going on players nerves is much more efficient that just a deadline

babidi1998 vs Destiny Device next

heist needs to win one bo3, destiny device two. The winner plays mcmeghan

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
u got to win 2 if i understood that right
my understanding is as follows:

- you need 3 losses to be out
- dd (2 losses) vs bab (1 loss) = dd, 2-0 -> bab at 2 losses
- dd (2 losses) vs bab (2 losses) = dd, 2-0 -> bab out
- dd (2 losses) vs mcm (0 losses) = ??? -> either mcm at 1 loss or dd out
- etc

if that's the case, dd does in fact have to win 3 series against mcm to win the tour (beating bab once doesn't move dd up to LB1, it moves bab down to LB2 etc)

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If DD somehow wins 3 sets against McMeghan, that's got to be the most impressive run in a long time. He fell to LB2 early and is somehow all the way in Grand Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)