Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

I have a gen 1 mod where Team Preview is on. I think it was working fine at first, but now whenever you pick a lead Pokemon, it just... chooses some other Pokemon, not the one you picked. It's only with the gen 1 mod; in other metas team preview works totally fine. I'm really stumped, has anyone seen anything like this before?

I have a gen 1 mod where Team Preview is on. I think it was working fine at first, but now whenever you pick a lead Pokemon, it just... chooses some other Pokemon, not the one you picked. It's only with the gen 1 mod; in other metas team preview works totally fine. I'm really stumped, has anyone seen anything like this before?
Perhaps you could check in mods/gen1/rulesets.js, there may be an error somewhere in there? Otherwise, I'm really not sure quite exactly what is causing this.

is it possible to reset ladder stats on an account?
No, it is not. Making a new alt is currently the only way.

I can't login to pokemon showdown. Always get error saying I cannot connect to server. I tried https doesn't work either. I can connect to http://aqua.psim.us/ which I saw on this thread. Can someone help me out please?

It seems I can connect to any server on the list except main server.

Username is: TheApokalypticKing or ApokalypticKing (Can't remember) because when I try to enter a name it says " This server is requesting an invalid login key. This probably means that either you are not connected to a server, or the server is set up incorrectly."

I have been trying to get on PS since yesterday but to no avail. I tried on many servers. I have some screenshots too. I tried on all of Firefox, Chrome and IE. When i tried logging in with the windows PS app, I was able to, but obviously i can't use smogtours with the app. Surprisingly, I can access the servers on my mobile, so I don't really get the problems. I have the screenshots of main and smogtours server. :)r.jpg Untitled.jpg

Can someone tell me why (turn 7/8) the entry hazards didn't get removed?

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-228729471
Turn 7
The opposing Krookodile used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around your team!
Donphan used Rapid Spin!
The opposing Krookodile lost 7.3% of its health!
Donphan is hurt by the opposing Krookodile's Rocky Helmet!
The pointed stones disappeared from around your team!
Donphan was hurt by poison!
Turn 8
Donphan used Rapid Spin!
The opposing Krookodile lost 6.6% of its health!
Donphan fainted!
But it failed!
Go! Galvantula!
Pointed stones dug into Galvantula!

As the logs suggest, sr was removed in turn 7. In turn 8 donphan died from the rocky helmet damage before rapid spin's effect could take place.

quote from bulbapedia "Rapid Spin inflicts damage and removes the effects of any moves that partially trap, as well as entry hazards, from the user and allies, provided that the user does not faint from recoil damage (such as from Rough Skin)."

How do i play a duel with a friend? I tried the challenge button at the top right, but unfortunately it way grayed out and unclickable

Turn 7
Donphan used Rapid Spin!
The opposing Krookodile lost 7.3% of its health!
The pointed stones disappeared from around your team!
Donphan was hurt by poison!
Turn 8
Donphan used Rapid Spin!
The opposing Krookodile lost 6.6% of its health!
Donphan fainted!
But it failed!
Go! Galvantula!
Pointed stones dug into Galvantula!

As the logs suggest, sr was removed in turn 7. In turn 8 donphan died from the rocky helmet damage before rapid spin's effect could take place.

quote from bulbapedia "Rapid Spin inflicts damage and removes the effects of any moves that partially trap, as well as entry hazards, from the user and allies, provided that the user does not faint from recoil damage (such as from Rough Skin)."
Ahh, that explains it. It seemed illogical, since I did spin, and it did hit. Thanks.

Hello, everyone! I got one simple problem that had lasted for a few days, and I just can' resolve it.
When I click Choose Name, I type my username and then, instead to get me to the screen where I should type my password, they get me to a screen with the following text:

"This server is requesting an invalid login key. This probably means that either you are not connected to a server, or the server is set up incorrectly."

Options are: "Choose Name" and "Cancel"

If I click on "Choose Name" again, I get the same error all time. Well, I could enter on Showdown! two days ago, after I received this error, but it turned back to the error. Please help me!

so I noticed there was a chess room but not a checkers room so I began to wonder how come so I asked a mod and they said they would tell me on the forums but they have never told me and it's already been a month. And so I was wondering because checkers is easier and known around the world.I knew this because I use some internet and play assassins creed 4 lol. But still why is no easy fun playing checkers room but there is a hard complicated chess room. (Btw this is my opinion of chess so don't freak out:)

GoodMorningEspeon

pondering mongoose
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
What's with these new notifications?

Yeah, these.

Maybe it's just me being OCD, but I cannot stand this. Especially if you're in an active room such as Wi-Fi or Lobby or Tournaments with 100+, you'll get one of these popping up every few seconds. I asked around for a bit and, as of now, there is no way to turn this off. I'd be totally fine if this was removed ENTIRELY, but just a way to turn these off would be nice. Thanks, and apologies in advance if there is somehow a way to disable these and I'm just an idiot.

Is there a thread to post about name requests?
There is an alt "hard" that has exactly 0 games in all tiers.
I´m not sure if it wasn´t mine because I forget passwords quite frequently *~*
Also is there a way to delete alts that I might have forgotten about?

GoodMorningEspeon

pondering mongoose
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Is there a thread to post about name requests?
There is an alt "hard" that has exactly 0 games in all tiers.
I´m not sure if it wasn´t mine because I forget passwords quite frequently *~*
Also is there a way to delete alts that I might have forgotten about?
If you mean on PS, I'm fairly certain that administrators can reset passwords for people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)