NPL Trade Thread [Now adding pokemon again!]

What is your favorite tier?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the well wishes everyone :].

Let's bet on the duration of *Trev*'s 4th(?) 7th trade thread.

I bet 1 Timid Diancie and 2 Sassy bronzors (1 diamond and 2 coins) that this thread gets locked in 3 months :P jk

GL with your thread and CMT for your Jolly Zygarde assuming you still trade it.
lol favorite post so far. Yeah I still trade it. But you can have it for free since I have a ton of copies of it and I've given it away quite a bit so no use trading it for anything of value :p.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone :].

lol favorite post so far. Yeah I still trade it. But you can have it for free since I have a ton of copies of it and I've given it away quite a bit so no use trading it for anything of value :p.
meh just pick one of my SRs. I'll send one of my choosing anyway if you still don't want anything.

meh just pick one of my SRs. I'll send one of my choosing anyway if you still don't want anything.
Guess I'll take this one then :p

#641 Tornadus
Stock: 0
Ability: Prankster
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 31/15/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice)
Tutor moves: None
Notes: SR from OR by TheCuttingEdge . 30 IV in speed doesn't affect the Standard Tornadus-T at level 50. At level 100 add 4 more EVs. Standard Tornadus-T runs only 216 speed EVs.
Semi-Redis

Let's bet on the duration of *Trev*'s 4th(?) 7th trade thread.

I bet 1 Timid Diancie and 2 Sassy bronzors (1 diamond and 2 coins) that this thread gets locked in 3 months :P jk

GL with your thread and CMT for your Jolly Zygarde assuming you still trade it.
I'll raise you one jolly regen ho-oh

Good luck with your thread!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey friend :) CMT for your Deoxys? Defense form best form

Also, when you get that Palkia we should do a Dialga/Palkia swap (if I ever finally get mine)

Hey friend :) CMT for your Deoxys? Defense form best form

Also, when you get that Palkia we should do a Dialga/Palkia swap (if I ever finally get mine)
Hey :]

If you're willing to do it I'm interested in your TR cress :). And I'm on the same boat as you with palkia (gotta get latias first. Hopefully eventually I'll get that one -_-)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey :]

If you're willing to do it I'm interested in your TR cress :). And I'm on the same boat as you with palkia (gotta get latias first. Hopefully eventually I'll get that one -_-)
Sounds good to me :) I'll be around tonight if you're available to trade, otherwise I'll be around all weekend.

Thank you guys for more kind words <3

How bout a female dive ball chikorita? Spitback or perfect, whatever's easiest for you :].
Alright, spitback it is. I'll probably provide it with a useful item. I'll let you know when I'm done.

The more new threads you make the less stuff I see you can offerXD Awesome thread man and good luck:) If you want a few free spitbacks check out my giveaway thread in my signature:)

The more new threads you make the less stuff I see you can offerXD Awesome thread man and good luck:) If you want a few free spitbacks check out my giveaway thread in my signature:)
Don't you worry :p. I've just gotten lazy about adding things over the last day. I'm not even finished adding what I currently have on OR, and I have about 10 boxes full of things I need to add to the thread from my Y ;). I'll make sure to check out your giveaway too :).

hello could you cmt for this? #355 Duskull
Nature: Brave
Ability: Frisk
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/00
Egg moves: Memento/Imprison/Grudge/Pain Split

hello could you cmt for this? #355 Duskull
Nature: Brave
Ability: Frisk
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/00
Egg moves: Memento/Imprison/Grudge/Pain Split
Sorry for the late reply. If you're still interested how about a female of your quick ball dunsparce? Spitback for Spitback sound good?

Hi! Awesome thread you've got :) Do you have any wants whether specific or in general? I'd say CMT for the Calm Deoxis, but my thread is really incomplete. Let me know :)

Hi! Awesome thread you've got :) Do you have any wants whether specific or in general? I'd say CMT for the Calm Deoxis, but my thread is really incomplete. Let me know :)
Sorry for the late reply. School has been hectic haha. If you're still interested, would a perfect 5iv luxury kanga and a female spitback of the level ball rhyhorn work?

Sorry for the late reply. School has been hectic haha. If you're still interested, would a perfect 5iv luxury kanga and a female spitback of the level ball rhyhorn work?
That would work brilliantly :)) ill get right to it

EDIT: *Trev*, I'll have your pokemon ready by the end of today if the trade is still on :))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)