UU Premier League III - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said previously, I work 11 hour days and I haven't been able to get into contact with galbia. I asked twice to set up a time and the first time he said to hit him up if I saw him on and then three days after I post on his wall he asks at my 530 am if I can play. So, activity I guess

They changed it for me because "known" players can't have alts you fucking retard
I was just kidding you stupid asshole, my god. Instead of proving what kind of moron you are you could've actually tried to contact Sonic anyway, but do as you please and let's hope nothing bad ever happens to you or your family. ;) Or, you know, kill yourself, because what do I care.

CSB hasn't replied but I'm not gonna sit around and wait when we're probably not gonna make it anyway, so subbing in CoolStoryBrobat over Metal Sonic on both this week and last one (papai noel ).

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
good season birdkeepers. sucks that some stuff happened that made it hard for us to do well and that we can't go to the playoffs, but was fun playing bw2 uu again. gl to everyone going to the playoffs!

Hmm seems kinda lame to end our season on a 2-2 week, but FLCL's team was set for last place and ours was in first no matter what so I guess it makes sense half of the matches didn't get done. Anyway I looked into every game remaining and it seems none were scheduled. So I guess we'll end on a 2-2 week, gl to the teams in finals!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)