Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any kind soul willing to lend me a female dream ball lapras (can be a spitback by all means, doesn't need to have its HA)? the best I have to offer is probably a luxury ball HA aerodactyl spitback (bred with one of buckert's dittos for reference n_n, and yeah i'm poor as fuck). Thanks a lot in advance :)
I can offer to breed you a spitback if you still need this. Just hmu whenever you're available.

LF a Birthday Eevee/ any of the Eons. Still.

I can offer RNGs (any gen), Adamant E-Speed Linoone, scrap trio... you name it.

The things I do for Cherish Balls....

Looking for best balls for these:

Thanks! :)

EDIT: Sorry for big images, don't know how that happened... :/

Moderator edit: Fix'd the big images.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few. What are you willing to give in return?
Only breeding projects iv done and have spitbacks for are azumarill (aqua jet, adamant, in a quick ball) and hyrdegion (modest, jst normal pokeball) if those are any good to you I'd offer items but u seem to be the person to go to for items anyway so I prob don't have anything u don't have 10 of already! >.<

Only breeding projects iv done and have spitbacks for are azumarill (aqua jet, adamant, in a quick ball) and hyrdegion (modest, jst normal pokeball) if those are any good to you I'd offer items but u seem to be the person to go to for items anyway so I prob don't have anything u don't have 10 of already! >.<
The Hydreigon looks interesting. I'll be available for trade in an hour or so.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
I haven't completed the delta episode yet. Anyone willing to tutor my Druddigon Iron Head and Stealth Rock please? I could repay the favor with BP items from XY.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
thanks! Let me add you and I'll go online. I'll use my XY first then I'll change carts to AS to receive it. IGN on both is locoghoul ty!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm SRing the PGL Tyrunt and I got this, K/T? I'm leaning towards Keep to stop wasting my time on it, but idk.

Tyrunt (Jolly) - 28-29 / 24-25 / 22-23 / 14 / 10 / 31

And before some smartass starts bothering me with "hurr just TSV hetch a Shineh one insted", I'm SRing it out of pure boredom and nothing will stop me from SRing that little dino.

I'm SRing the PGL Tyrunt and I got this, K/T? I'm leaning towards Keep to stop wasting my time on it, but idk.

And before some smartass starts bothering me with "hurr just TSV hetch a Shineh one insted", I'm SRing it out of pure boredom and nothing will stop me from SRing that little dino.
Seems pretty decent to me, isn't jolly+flawless speed like 1/800 chance?
I'd keep (Though my standards are not as high as yours are ^^ )

Still looking for a Dream Ball HA female Ducklett. If you have it, I would appreciate it if you could pm me to see a full list of what other rare balls I have to offer if you're interested in anything I have or just don't mind giving it away, thanks.

Because Jolly and perfect speed, and other good things, I'd say keep.

You'll probably be bored again someday and you can do better. I believe in you.

=> Toss.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Seems pretty decent to me, isn't jolly+flawless speed like 1/800 chance?
I'd keep (Though my standards are not as high as yours are ^^ )
Because Jolly and perfect speed, and other good things, I'd say keep.
You'll probably be bored again someday and you can do better. I believe in you.

=> Toss.
Thanks for your replies. I'm a bit on the fence, but I guess I'll keep it; I'll waste my boredom for the next time on something more valuable/VGC viable. Would it have trade value around these parts?

Do I keep this Raikou and cry?
Or just toss my DS out of the window?

29/31/30/31/31/31
Timid
HP-bloody-Dragon
(28 HP would have been Ice BTW)

Oh boy, big post coming up...

The way I breed my Pokemon (switching 3DSes), I gradually lose the third Pokemon in my Friend Safari's and to prevent me from losing specific HA Pokemon, I want to go on a big hunt and get EVERY HA I can get right now in matching balls. I made a list of HA pokes and I want to know if I'm forgetting any balls. The balls between the brackets are those I still plan on catching. Anyone have any ideas? =)

Normal

Bug

Dark

Dragon

Electric

Fairy

Fighting

Fire

Flying

Ghost

(
)

Grass

Ground

-

Ice

Poison

Psychic

Rock

Steel

Water

29/31/30/31/31/31
Timid
HP-bloody-Dragon
I'm sorry, but I'm thinking toss. Raikou really wants his HP Ice me thinks.

Last edited:

29/31/30/31/31/31
Timid
HP-bloody-Dragon
Raikou loses a lot of trade/competitive value without a useful Hidden Power type for coverage. Toss.

PS: Before you toss your DS out of the window, let me know. I could take it of your hands if you don't need it anymore...

PPS: Seriously... toss the Raikou, not the DS.

Last edited:
Tossed

But at least the DS was saved! ;)
You absolutely did the right thing! I folded on a similar Thundurus - great stats, nature, unusable Hidden Power - and I regret it so much now. I refuse to do the same with the Raikou I'm SR'ing now. Which reminds me...

Uhhh, anyone got a cloned HP Ice Thundurus (timid) that they'd consider parting with? I need one for a team I'm making ;_;
Raikou's only my second SR so far, so the only Legendary I have that's worth anything is a Bold Latias. Though it's a pretty good Latias :O

31 | 1 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30,
250 HP / 96 Def / 164 Spd,
and at level 50 or without full investment Latias doesn't need 31 speed. So yeah it's pretty good! fully redis.

Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)