Multi Gen Ubers Premier League 3 - Finals[Won by the Defiant Durians]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I've heard that most of you are scheduled for Saturday so hopefully that works out

If the remaining games aren't done by the end of the weekend I will set a deadline, so please get them done

Just to clarify, "pushing buttons" as ZoroarkForever did in his win post is totally unacceptable. I haven't decided how I'm going to moderate this most recent batch of drama, but if anyone is getting infracted it's gonna be him. Do NOT try to instigate users for your own amusement, especially if there's a chance that they'll spontasneously combust all on their own.

As always, you have 15 minutes to take screenshots of the drama. Good luck!

i managed to counterteam myself really well this time. too bad dialga died

assuming it is still latias in the back, even with different sets, dialga doesn't lose to that team.

Last edited:

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The tiebreaker will be a Bo3 in ORAS, BW, and DPP.

Hack and yohoE please PM me the three players you would like to participate in the tiebreaker. You can choose anyone from your team.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
Does the evasion ban apply to this (even if the finals started before the ban)?
Is the ban just on ORAS or is it generation wide, ie BW too?
Evasion is banned in DPP and not banned in BW. It is also not banned in ORAS as the ban occurred after finals were posted. I can't say your fellow Ubers players would be particularly thrilled if anyone used it, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)