Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
MattaPod: Uh, idk do you think your friend would be willing to shell out money so you can get a pixelated black snake? idk how shops in the Phillipines work either, I don't think the latter would work, but you could ask your friend if it would.

You can't just buy a couple of styluses and get it either, btw. As far as I can tell, you have to buy a TCG deck from the latest series, or buy one of OR/AS. I'm glad Malaysia didn't end up doing that, I'd probably cry about shelling out at least RM50 just so I could get a rare event Pokemon ngl
Edit: Clearly I'm the only one lol.
They gave out one code per Roaring Skies Booster pack purchase in some stores in the Philippines, other retails required you to buy plushies, figurines, megablocks, 3DS XL/ORAS, Roaring skies starter decks, etc. or be the first 100 members of a specific site, as well as a few other distributions.

well id paypal her the money, i dont mind paying. thx for the info, im crossing my fingers :)
There's other places you can get the code yourself without much effort, but it will cost you just the same. None of the "special" extremely stupid and greedy pages work anymore, nor the free special limited offers, it's all paid now.

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
They gave out one code per Roaring Skies Booster pack purchase in some stores in the Philippines, other retails required you to buy plushies, figurines, megablocks, 3DS XL/ORAS, Roaring skies starter decks, etc. or be the first 100 members of a specific site, as well as a few other distributions.

There's other places you can get the code yourself without much effort, but it will cost you just the same. None of the "special" extremely stupid and greedy pages work anymore, nor the free special limited offers, it's all paid now.
where are these other places? as i said i dont mind the cost. please direct me!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Can't do that here, it should be pretty obvious as to where you can get stuff on the internet by auction.
ohhhhh haha appreciate it. i thought maybe there was a subreddit or something u knew about :) thanks again, hopefully my phillipino friend comes through

Just SRd this shiny event Ray

#384 Rayquaza [Mild]

IVs: 29 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 30, 31 / 31

I'm leaning towards keeping it as I've got another one waiting on my OR save. What do you guys think? Should I keep or toss?
You can keep but You should look into getting another code to get a better nature

Can someone clone this for me (2 copies please)

Entei | adamant | pressure | flare blitz, howl, extreme speed, crush claw | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | shiny | OT: GAMESTP | ID: 01171 | untouched from the 5th gen gamestp event

Reward is a full-redis copy

Can someone clone this for me (2 copies please)

Entei | adamant | pressure | flare blitz, howl, extreme speed, crush claw | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | shiny | OT: GAMESTP | ID: 01171 | untouched from the 5th gen gamestp event

Reward is a full-redis copy
I can clone that for you.

Looking for a cloner to clone a few things. They may keep a copy of everything being cloned as payment. I need my heatran, event rayquaza, and event darkria cloned.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
so i managed to get my paws on a rayquaza code, saw theres a flawless jolly. is there anything viable other than jolly/naive

so i managed to get my paws on a rayquaza code, saw theres a flawless jolly. is there anything viable other than jolly/naive
timid hasty modest rayquaza and mega rayquaza have the same base special attack and regular attack and it has a great special attacking move

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
so basically, anything that doesnt neg speed/attack or boost a defense is worth a keep if the stats are legit? chester, id feel weird about a modest/timid bc extremespeed

Yeah, I think Rayquaza usually wants +Atk or +Spd, since two of its most commonly used moves, Extremespeed (priority) and Dragon Ascent (high power STAB), are physical.
Umm... I don't mean to be rude, but I'm taking it that not getting a response from you (after i sent you a vm and responded to you on my thread), is your way of saying that you change your mind, no? Or are you just very busy right now? =/

But even if you are, You could just respond to me and answer me even if you do have a few moments to respond to other users' post you know. So that way, I won't have to keep sending you multiple messages over and over again to remind you or to make people think that I'm being annoying or trying to spam you and anyone. =/

Does anyone mind sparing Rare Candies to level up my Larvesta to 100 so it can learn Flare Blitz for me, please? I know about Secret Bases but it gets slow once you reach ~70, which is where my Larvesta is at.

Does anyone mind sparing Rare Candies to level up my Larvesta to 100 so it can learn Flare Blitz for me, please? I know about Secret Bases but it gets slow once you reach ~70, which is where my Larvesta is at.
It will cost you 3 souls and a cupcake .
Do you happen to have a spare char Y ? If not, Do you want to transfer it for me please ?

It will cost you 3 souls and a cupcake .
Do you happen to have a spare char Y ? If not, Do you want to transfer it for me please ?
Hm, I only have one soul currently in my possession. I have a lot of cupcakes though.

Yeah I can give you a Char Y bb :)

Hmmmm.... The relaxed Poliwag that I got has 31/31/31/31/31/xx but doesn't the speed iv's have to be 00 if you're trying to get it with this moveset?

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/poliwrath/
No it doesn't. Relaxed is just so that the damage output of the attacks isn't lowered and this Poliwrath isn't concerned with its Speed. You could even go 6IVs on it if you wanted. (Bless you, set details.)

Hm, I only have one soul currently in my possession. I have a lot of cupcakes though.

Yeah I can give you a Char Y bb :)

No it doesn't. Relaxed is just so that the damage output of the attacks isn't lowered and this Poliwrath isn't concerned with its Speed. You could even go 6IVs on it if you wanted. (Bless you, set details.)
Thank you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)