Social The Smogon Photo Album

So you want to submit an idea for an OM?

I think I've seen this one before. Let me double check with TI.

What else ya got?

No, we definitely can't do that. I don't even think that's legal in most states.

Well! Thanks for submitting. Don't call us, we'll call you. ^-^
you missed one ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So here's some pics from a few weeks ago. I was driving across the USA to work with Boeing in Seattle for the summer!

The falls of Sioux Falls

Stopped by Devil's Tower. Even though it was mid-May, a blizzard came through and shut down a lot of the roads

Wild Bison are really cool

Spokane, WA

I make it a point to visit pretty much every aviation museum I come across

And the city of Seattle, in its cloudy glory ~_~

Great plains:

Great planes:

let's make that three east pics in a row

this was after my entrance exam for university of new york in prague. I was on irc telling floppy that I didn't go in looking like a random punk off the street but I didn't know the formal name for the kind of fancy ass shirt I wore; I took this pic so that he could bless me with the knowledge. I maintain that the slayer wristband is what got me a 98 on the test.

you'll next see me in august after worlds; I have a ways to go but by then my goal of becoming as ripped as tv-rocka will be realized

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)